The Innerds Of The New iPhone Leak

most viewed right now
 111
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Rockobox said:


Isn't it Twitter that's integrated?

And I think Google has BEEN had Facebook integration through MANY of their HTC Android phones...


appreciate the attempt but


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #22
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
so we're getting excited about voice activated commands now eh?

 6 years ago '04        #23
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 stanis3k said:
so we're getting excited about voice activated commands now eh?

I thought it wasn't that amazing too til I read this
 09-26-2011, 06:44 PM         #24
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People really hype over Voice Commands and yet something like this gets no publicity at all



[video - click to view]

!
 6 years ago '04        #25
BigGee 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
love android, been wit android since the G1

but i might have to fu*k wit the new iphones if they hit sprint

battery life and updating thru itunes the main reasons
 6 years ago '05        #26
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 finishim said:
appreciate the attempt but


[pic - click to view]

It wasn't an "attempt", I just remember seeing the iOS5 launch video and they only announced Twitter

but Facebook integration is cool too. :dancingcool:

does that mean I can sync Facebook profile photos with contacts now? cuz if I just wasted 2 bucks on this damn app to sync profile photos, ima be mad pissed
 6 years ago '05        #27
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
oh wow, it says that you can add profile photos right under the settings.

yep, I'm pissed
 09-26-2011, 06:54 PM         #28
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigGee said:
love android, been wit android since the G1

but i might have to fu*k wit the new iphones if they hit sprint

battery life and updating thru itunes the main reasons

Just wondering.. you'd rather update via a computer program rather than OTA? I'm pretty sure iOS5 is bringing OTA updates too though
 6 years ago '04        #29
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 BigGee said:
love android, been wit android since the G1

but i might have to fu*k wit the new iphones if they hit sprint

battery life and updating thru itunes the main reasons
wait what??? the last part, are you saying you would or wouldn't switch to the iPhone for battery? and you don't have to update through iTunes in iOS 5 if u didnt know
 6 years ago '04        #30
BigGee 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
 Andhily said:
Just wondering.. you'd rather update via a computer program rather than OTA? I'm pretty sure iOS5 is bringing OTA updates too though

im rooted, and although i can download new custom roms on my phone, i usually update thru my comp anyways, jus easier

and for battery life, like i said im rooted with a custom rom, forgot wut kernel im usin but its suppose to be better for battery life, and the max life i get is still 16-24hrs, which isnt bad, but not great, sometimes it drains quick too, even after stoppin all apps sync, wifi gps and all that off as well
 6 years ago '04        #31
BigGee 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
 finishim said:
wait what??? the last part, are you saying you would or wouldn't switch to the iPhone for battery? and you don't have to update through iTunes in iOS 5 if u didnt know
those would be the main reasons i switch to iOS

would rather sync music through itunes, even tho i like the wireless music syncing with winamp, jus like the setup of itunes opposed to winamp

when i said update, i meant music and video catalog on phone


Last edited by BigGee; 09-26-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #32
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
I am not impressed at all.I was actually thinking about checking this out. Apple is disappointing. They are definetly just selling these things on hype now. They use to be state of the art every thing. I'm sticking with my droid.
 09-26-2011, 07:09 PM         #33
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigGee said:
im rooted, and although i can download new custom roms on my phone, i usually update thru my comp anyways, jus easier

and for battery life, like i said im rooted with a custom rom, forgot wut kernel im usin but its suppose to be better for battery life, and the max life i get is still 16-24hrs, which isnt bad, but not great, sometimes it drains quick too, even after stoppin all apps sync, wifi gps and all that off as well
I just meant OTA as in Carrier pushed updates. I can see why you would rather use iTunes for sync'ing music.. I'm more of a drag and drop person myself I understand where you're coming from.
 6 years ago '04        #34
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 BigGee said:
those would be the main reasons i switch to iOS

would rather sync music through itunes, even tho i like the wireless music syncing with winamp, jus like the setup of itunes opposed to winamp

when i said update, i meant music and video catalog on phone
with ios 5 you can sync wirelessly through iTunes, and if u sign up for iTunes match, you can download your music from your computer off the apple music server from anywhere
 6 years ago '04        #35
BigGee 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
 Andhily said:
I just meant OTA as in Carrier pushed updates. I can see why you would rather use iTunes for sync'ing music.. I'm more of a drag and drop person myself I understand where you're coming from.

i dont do OTA's or any carrier updates because im rooted and use custom roms, thats why i usually use my comp for updating altho i know i can download them from xda or mik on my phone
 6 years ago '04        #36
BigGee 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
 finishim said:
with ios 5 you can sync wirelessly through iTunes, and if u sign up for iTunes match, you can download your music from your computer off the apple music server from anywhere

didnt know this, another reason for me to switch over to iOS

props
 6 years ago '04        #37
hansolo79 
space
avatar space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
appreciate the attempt but


[pic - click to view]

I find it hard to believe that no one at apple knows the correct spelling of "addresses." Also, why is the wifi icon beside the time?
 6 years ago '05        #38
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Didn't even notice that typo...
 6 years ago '05        #39
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Yeah, OK. I'll stick with my Evo 3D until the "Evo 3" or whatever it will be called

Android phone / Macbook Pro = best of both worlds
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #40
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
No lte....no point....i'll wait for the 5..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy