Nicki Minaj Chicken Wing Necklace SMH

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Ant McQueen said:
Not true at all. Just like we (black) people don't like n*ggas.. white people don't like " trailer trash ". Every race has that group (the bad apples out of the bunch) that makes them say " these motherfu*kas here ". The difference is other races don't carry the burden of their " bad apples ", but for whatever reason we do.
It is really because the bad apples ARE the majority and the world automatically a.ssumes that their behavior is a representation of everyone's behavior.

White trash is a small percentage when compared to the number of functional white people in society.

n*ggas are a large percentage when compared to the number of functional black people in society.

It is unavoidable to carry the burden, especially when some people's only exposure to black people are celebrities, youtube, and worldstarhiphop. Until there is more than a handful of us in the public eye, then that's the way it is.

I can understand if they were 7 black female rappers out buzzin right now, so they can see how lost Nicki is, but there isnt. It is just her and whatever she does is being watched.
 6 years ago '11        #42
PlayMeSumPimpin 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 513 513

09-26-2011, 02:13 PM         #43
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Look you pale light skinned f*ggots, stop acting like every time you see 1 black person doing something that may find tacky or "unclassey" that you got the right to call us coons or wtf you want to. If this bi*ch was Lady Gaga she would just be crazy or corny or tacky(she wore raw meat), but since because its a black person she has the represent the whole race...........she dont....I dont know this bi*ch, dont want to know this bi*ch, and am not in any way feeling like Nikki Minaj is a representation of me or the black race...........
LOL. Why are you mad, though? Somebody could just turn around and call you black as tar, how'd you feel about that?

People get too emotional.
 09-26-2011, 02:15 PM         #44
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me save this thread with a better pic

[pic - click to view]

09-26-2011, 02:16 PM         #45
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StopLoss24 said:

Coonery at its finest

[pic - click to view]

The white dudes from epicmealtime.com BEEN made a chicken wing necklace, dude had white girls eating off it on the street... n*ggas always wanna make sh*t be about race.

Last edited by 80sbabyent; 09-26-2011 at 02:23 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Ant McQueen said:
They don't... because they don't act as if the actions of one person speak for their entire race.
I hate when ppl do that sh*t. This sh*t doesn't effect me at all.
 09-26-2011, 02:18 PM         #47
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
n*gga that sh*t look like this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #48
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,546 | Props total: 5882 5882
 Adewale said:
It is really because the bad apples ARE the majority and the world automatically a.ssumes that their behavior is a representation of everyone's behavior.

White trash is a small percentage when compared to the number of functional white people in society.

n*ggas are a large percentage when compared to the number of functional black people in society.

It is unavoidable to carry the burden, especially when some people's only exposure to black people are celebrities, youtube, and worldstarhiphop. Until there is more than a handful of us in the public eye, then that's the way it is.

I can understand if they were 7 black female rappers out buzzin right now, so they can see how lost Nicki is, but there isnt. It is just her and whatever she does is being watched.
If we're talking about within the Hip Hop community then yes, but overall.. no. A lot of us entertain the same things we complain about. We get upset when the " functional black people " aren't getting any recognition. Then when they finally do.. the support isn't the same as it is for the things that we detest.

As far as Nicki is concerned... I bet there more black people saying that she's " cooning " than any other race. I doubt that they're sitting around saying " look at this ghetto bi*ch.. if she loves chicken.. they must all love it! * evil white guy laugh * " At this very moment they're probably reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad or some sh*t like that. Nobody's worried about Nicki Minaj wearing a piece of chicken, but us black people.
 6 years ago '04        #49
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,723 | Props total: 11443 11443
you wanna know why youre gay?
 6 years ago '10        #50
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,546 | Props total: 5882 5882
 80sbabyent said:

[pic - click to view]

The white dudes from epicmealtime.com BEEN made a chicken wing necklace, dude had white girls eating off it on the street... n*ggas always wanna make sh*t be about race.
LMAO.. that dude is wildin'. They do some crazy stuff on that site. I remember that big candy pizza they made. My teeth were hurting just from watching that video.
 6 years ago '10        #51
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 skillahmang said:
you wanna know why youre gay?
because this a thread with a buncha dudes talkin about female fashion
 6 years ago '04        #52
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
That's halirous
 09-26-2011, 02:35 PM         #53
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people; the insecure race. don't worry, we aint laughing
 6 years ago '04        #54
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 80sbabyent said:

[pic - click to view]

so since he's not black, This is not coonery?
 6 years ago '09        #55
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 80sbabyent said:

[pic - click to view]

09-26-2011, 02:51 PM         #57
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
14 minutes and 30 seconds

Her time running out
 09-26-2011, 02:52 PM         #58
MrI 423 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what the rest of young money thought? FAIL!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #59
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
wtf is wrong with black people?
 6 years ago '10        #60
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Wow... epic fail
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago