Nicki Minaj Chicken Wing Necklace SMH

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
that's gotta be fake. it looks like an actual chicken wing painted pink lmao wtf.

damn it's real
 6 years ago '10        #22
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5929 5929
 klm1015 said:
Thats because one persons actions in other races arent looked at under the microscope like blacks are.
Not true at all. Just like we (black) people don't like n*ggas.. white people don't like " trailer trash ". Every race has that group (the bad apples out of the bunch) that makes them say " these motherfu*kas here ". The difference is other races don't carry the burden of their " bad apples ", but for whatever reason we do.
 6 years ago '09        #23
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Fake.
 6 years ago '10        #24
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
nicki minaj is a strange a.ss niggette.
 09-26-2011, 01:07 PM         #25
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not true at all. Just like we (black) people don't like n*ggas.. white people don't like " trailer trash ". Every race has that group (the bad apples out of the bunch) that makes them say " these motherfu*kas here ". The difference is other races don't carry the burden of their " bad apples ", but for whatever reason we do.
I completely agree...and there's more bad apples on public television from the black community and so called "idols" like this dumb hoe Nikki Minaj glorifies the stereo type by wearing a fu*king chicken wing around her neck...now you dont see white people on TV like Eminem or Mark Wahlberg wearing a fu*king bottle of Mayo arond their neck...
 6 years ago '05        #26
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 253 253
 Kontrast0 said:
n*gga that sh*t look like this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #27
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Millerionaire87 said:
you must be one of her Ken-Barbs
why because i had a different opinion than everybody else? I gave her the benefit of the doubt. i havent even heard her Cd before
 6 years ago '09        #28
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Ant McQueen said:
How isnt it true when almost every other week there is a video of some white chick or white guy talking about how they hate black people? We are all looked at as the same no matter how rich or how poor we are. At the end of the day most people see just another n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #29
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

Coonery at its finest
photoshop at its worst
 09-26-2011, 01:23 PM         #30
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Another L for black people.... not surprising. Happens by the second.
shes not black so take your L

she need to stop try n to be black and be a asian and be proud of that

know black women would ever do some sh*t like this

but this is what hip hop has turned into non-blacks try n to be black hard as they can

Last edited by bigree61; 09-26-2011 at 01:32 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #31
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
"she thinking phillipes, i'm thinking wing stop"
 6 years ago '07        #32
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
What's wrong with liking a healthy food like chicken? Some ppl can't even get decent meals and ppl makin jokes about liking chicken?

6 years ago '07        #33
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,477 | Props total: 16248 16248
thats mad ******ish
 09-26-2011, 01:39 PM         #34
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look you pale light skinned f*ggots, stop acting like every time you see 1 black person doing something that may find tacky or "unclassey" that you got the right to call us coons or wtf you want to. If this bi*ch was Lady Gaga she would just be crazy or corny or tacky(she wore raw meat), but since because its a black person she has the represent the whole race...........she dont....I dont know this bi*ch, dont want to know this bi*ch, and am not in any way feeling like Nikki Minaj is a representation of me or the black race...........
 6 years ago '11        #35
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
we all know YMCMB artist love them some chicken

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #36
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Nyuzi said:
What's wrong with liking a healthy food like chicken? Some ppl can't even get decent meals and ppl makin jokes about liking chicken?

it's fried chicken bruh.
 6 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 klm1015 said:
How isnt it true when almost every other week there is a video of some white chick or white guy talking about how they hate black people? We are all looked at as the same no matter how rich or how poor we are. At the end of the day most people see just another n*gga.
Those white people who make those types of comments don't speak for their entire race. To some white people we're nothing but n*ggas no matter our status or place in society, but that's just an ignorant group of white people. Not all of them see us in that light. I wholeheartedly believe that.

Some of us black folks see white folks as evil ****** hating wet dog smelling white devils that want nothing more than to see us fail, but those people don't have to speak for you.. they don't have to speak for me or any other black person so why give them that much authority? I've dealt with racism, but I've also dealt with humility and compassion. I've experienced enough to know not to judge a whole group of people for one person's actions.
 6 years ago '04        #38
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
so this is gonna turn into a race thing just cause one person decides to put on some ridiculous costume jewelry????

some of you all need to lighten up
 6 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 escay_muzik said:
I completely agree...and there's more bad apples on public television from the black community and so called "idols" like this dumb hoe Nikki Minaj glorifies the stereo type by wearing a fu*king chicken wing around her neck...now you dont see white people on TV like Eminem or Mark Wahlberg wearing a fu*king bottle of Mayo arond their neck...
Indeed. Even if they did there wouldn't be any white people losing sleep over it. When it comes to situations like this we're (black folks) always concerned with how we look to another race. We wanna behave like a " n*gga " but we don't wanna look like and/or be called a n*gga. It's sort of like a wh0ore... she wants to run around doing all types of trife sh*t, but she doesn't wanna be labeled a wh0ore.

When white people do " off the wall " things they're not sitting around thinking about how black people are gonna receive it. They're not worried about that " setting the race back 400 years " sh*t. We're the only ones concerned with things like that. Be accountable for you and yours. That's all you can do.
 6 years ago '09        #40
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Ant McQueen said:
Those white people who make those types of comments don't speak for their entire race. To some white people we're nothing but n*ggas no matter our status or place in society, but that's just an ignorant group of white people. Not all of them see us in that light. I wholeheartedly believe that.

Some of us black folks see white folks as evil ****** hating wet dog smelling white devils that want nothing more than to see us fail, but those people don't have to speak for you.. they don't have to speak for me or any other black person so why give them that much authority? I've dealt with racism, but I've also dealt with humility and compassion. I've experienced enough to know not to judge a whole group of people for one person's actions.
Word youre right...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy