What is Sony teasing in new trailer? 10-5-11

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #61
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 WalterWhite said:
I wouldn't expect you to understand because you play on an inferior system with a non-existent online experience. But it's actually very useful. For instance I got a group of people I play NBA or NHL online with and we are trying to get a squad together but somebody is on another game. Instead of sending 100 messages to explain the situation, what position is needed, when we are close to being done so he can switch over, etc. I can just invite him to the party and do that while I talk to everyone on my squad while I play. That's the main instance happens every time I'm on or if you want to chalk it up with someone while you play another game? It gets used more then you would think.

right? These PS3 n*ggas are playing Final Fantasy gawkin at how realistic the grass looks but I'm the geek.
360 fanboys smh, got that dilusion that psn and xbox live are different when it comes to playing online.
 6 years ago '04        #62
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 walker2781 said:
what is that little thing standing next to the dog when they come in the door? it looks kinda like a small robot
those glowing eyes are actually representing the Helghast from k!llzone... and that Robot is the MK II from Metal Gear Solid IV
 6 years ago '04        #63
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 WalterWhite said:
Why are you going to sit here and lie? You realize most of us have owned/played both. They aren't even comparable. You are just making yourself look stupid. Why is it always 360 fanboys saying it's different but you guys settle for they are the same? Never in the history of gaming have I heard someone go "yeah man, PSN rocks. Way better then Xbox live" Because it's not... Good day sir and enjoy the wait for BF3
You put a game in and go online...so they are comparable... which one is better is opinion though... feature vs feature they both are very close in amount of features so again they are comparable
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago