What we learned in week 3

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 621 621
i learned d mac is a complete beast, playin arian foster type football. my fantasy rb. i got a chance in my league this year

i learned the texans really know how to fu*k with a n*gga emotions on sunday, and that kareem jackson is the only glaring hole in our defense and pretty much the reason we lost besides not pressing up on the corners so our d line could bother brees

i learned kubiak will get conservative at the wrong fu*kin times, adn go 3 and out when we need first downs.

i learned that we can beat anyone if we put our minds to it and andre johnson is on the field.

also, bills are suprising right now. redskins? wtf lol
AFC south is still ours cause its weak as fu*k
steelers better get that o line straight or we are k!lling r*pethisberger next sunday
cam newton is still dat n*gga
i want mike wallace on my fantasy team
the o line needa protect my n*gga vick and the refs need to stop bullsh*ttin and give that man some calls
i learned the offseason for some reason has favored offenses, when i thought the opposite will happen
qb situations are lookn better around the L
the NFLs parody is fu*kin unmatched
 6 years ago '08        #142
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,088 | Props total: 2712 2712
 jplaydadon said:
the NFLs Parity is fu*kin unmatched
Fixed
 6 years ago '04        #143
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Veno da Don said:
cry me a river you act like we calling Super Bowl. What makes you think Lions fans can't have an opinion on the rest of the league?

Bottom line is the Lions are a good team who have not lost a game in a while, not a perfect team we have weaknesses like every other team. We aren't gonna go 16-0 but do I expect us to compete for the NFC North yes.

And how sick does it make you THAT ITS NOT ONLY LIONS FANS TURN ON YOUR TV IT LOTS OF PEOPLE.

Ole jealous a.ss n*gga mad cause people taking about the Lions. You Packers fans are something else
I couldn't give a sh*t about what people are saying about the Lions in the media. I don't watch ESPN or NFL Network unless I'm watching a game. I'm talking about here on Boxden. Lions fans were quiet as fu*k during their losing seasons then they show signs of life and now it's like you n*ggas can't stop slobbing on your own d!cks. I never said Lions weren't good, I said their fans (particularly those here on Boxden) are annoying. The general consensus is that they are. Right aroun the same level of Jets and Falcons fans.
 6 years ago '10        #144
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 e G o Maniac said:
Lions fans were quiet as fu*k during their losing seasons then they show signs of life and now it's like you n*ggas can't stop slobbing on your own d!cks. I never said Lions weren't good, I said their fans (particularly those here on Boxden) are annoying. The general consensus is that they are. Right aroun the same level of Jets and Falcons fans.

This joker right here has a mental problem. Fans cant talk up their team when they are successful?!?!? You talking about lions fans were quiet......wtf did they have to make noise about??!?? Now they having some success and you trying to sh*t on their parade........kill yaself grumpy a.ss motherfu*ker.
 6 years ago '10        #145
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9604 9604
 peeyump said:
This joker right here has a mental problem. Fans cant talk up their team when they are successful?!?!? You talking about lions fans were quiet......wtf did they have to make noise about??!?? Now they having some success and you trying to sh*t on their parade........kill yaself grumpy a.ss motherfu*ker.
 6 years ago '04        #146
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 peeyump said:
See your peanut-sized brain completely missed my point. Who in the fu*k said they couldn't be happy and talk about their newfound success? If I really thought that way, I'd be saying the same sh*t about the Bills. I'm actually happy for the Bills and the Lions, dumbsh*t. What I am trying to say is that Lions fans talk a lot of sh*t to/about other teams and fanbases and what's annoying is that this was never consistent. They only started doing it just recently, and they only started doing it because their team was doing good.
 09-26-2011, 12:57 PM         #147
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
this.............. just dont go overboard with it claiming SB like the saints fans did a few years ago (yea they won it but this sh*t started in like week 4)
 6 years ago '07        #148
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,771 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Dro889 said:
this.............. just dont go overboard with it claiming SB like the saints fans did a few years ago (yea they won it but this sh*t started in like week 4)
where is that fool? his threads were classic
 6 years ago '05        #149
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 jplaydadon said:
i learned d mac is a complete beast, playin arian foster type football. my fantasy rb. i got a chance in my league this year

i learned the texans really know how to fu*k with a n*gga emotions on sunday, and that kareem jackson is the only glaring hole in our defense and pretty much the reason we lost besides not pressing up on the corners so our d line could bother brees
i learned kubiak will get conservative at the wrong fu*kin times, adn go 3 and out when we need first downs.

i learned that we can beat anyone if we put our minds to it and andre johnson is on the field.

also, bills are suprising right now. redskins? wtf lol
AFC south is still ours cause its weak as fu*k
steelers better get that o line straight or we are k!lling r*pethisberger next sunday
cam newton is still dat n*gga
i want mike wallace on my fantasy team
the o line needa protect my n*gga vick and the refs need to stop bullsh*ttin and give that man some calls
i learned the offseason for some reason has favored offenses, when i thought the opposite will happen
qb situations are lookn better around the L
the NFLs parody is fu*kin unmatched
 09-26-2011, 01:02 PM         #150
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have no idea but those threads were insane.
 6 years ago '05        #151
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25052 25052
 TH35 said:
where is that fool? his threads were classic
...LadiesMan Got Banned He Still Lurks....
 6 years ago '10        #152
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
 finishim said:
only the bears are dumb enough to waste a trick play like that down two scores with 1 min left
word up. That sh*t was soooo dope. And the fact it got called back cost me the game cause I picked th bears +3.5 might have cost me winning $100. Hopefully the skins can pull out the W or atleast lose by less then 3.5 pts.
 6 years ago '05        #153
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Dro889 said:
Ladiesman was that dude that s**t worked talk up yall teams fellas
 6 years ago '10        #154
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 e G o Maniac said:
See your peanut-sized brain completely missed my point. Who in the fu*k said they couldn't be happy and talk about their newfound success? If I really thought that way, I'd be saying the same sh*t about the Bills. I'm actually happy for the Bills and the Lions, dumbsh*t. What I am trying to say is that Lions fans talk a lot of sh*t to/about other teams and fanbases and what's annoying is that this was never consistent. They only started doing it just recently, and they only started doing it because their team was doing good.

Nobody missed your fu*king point bi*ch. Last time I checked nobody anointed you the fanbase police. Every fu*king thread you are in your silly a.ss is trying to police what other fanbases are saying. Grumpy little bi*ch how about you worry about what packers fans are doing and stick to that. What the fu*k did you expect Lions fans to be saying 2 years ago........they were beyond pathetic at the time. Let these n*ggaz live....... talk sh*t and enjoy themselves. Nobody is forcing your monkey a.ss to read any of this sh*t. Grumpy a.ss little bi*ch like I said before.......kill yaself.

Last edited by peeyump; 09-26-2011 at 01:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #155
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 621 621
 VerbalAssassin said:
Fixed
my bad. not to make an excuse but i was physics class and i aint get no sleep last nite

preciate it though lol
 09-26-2011, 01:28 PM         #156
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt expect a 0-16 team to talk sh*t.... would you if you were 0-16?
 09-26-2011, 01:29 PM         #157
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Ladiesman was that dude that s**t worked talk up yall teams fellas
 09-26-2011, 01:42 PM         #158
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-26-2011, 01:43 PM         #159
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Holla at me in week 5.....I'm a stand up dude....so when I'm wrong I'll take a verbal a.ss whooping. Yall n*ggaz going 4-0 and then straight to sh*tsville.
 Steelerfan1 said:
Bills: Are trash they remind me of the 2009 Broncos it will all come crashing down soon.
 6 years ago '04        #160
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 peeyump said:
Packers fans should write a tutorial so the rest of us fan know how to act....................fu*k outta here.
this...

Arrogant fu*ks, trying salary cap how hype other fans should be. How we supposed to talk about football. fu*kouttahere wit that bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago