Anne Hathaway in the Full Catwoman Costume Consisting of Cowl and Cat Ears!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2011, 08:27 PM         #61
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All those pics really..?
 6 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Eva Green, Angelina Jolie, Blake Lively, Rhona Mitra, Charlize Theron, Abbie Cornish, Jessica Alba, Vera Farmiga, Jessica Biel, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Gemma Arterton, Britney Spears, Kate Mara, Charlotte Riley, Emily Blunt and Keira Knightley all auditioned for the role of Selina Kyle. After the initial audition process, Green, Biel and Mara all screen tested. Ultimately, Anne Hathaway won the role.
Vera is too old, and Britney I'm surprised Charlotte Riley didn't get it because of Tom Hardy.
 6 years ago '04        #63
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
lol It's on the IMDB triva for the movie.
 09-26-2011, 10:09 PM         #64
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
in case you cant read i said the movie was good its not great it didnt reinvent the wheel it was a good movie

still waiting for someone to explain why the dark knight is this great cinematic masterpiece it was a good movie that got overrated because ledger died
In case YOU can't read, I commented on how you said it was overrated and nothing else about whether you thought it was good...it's great how you got all of that from 1 damn sentence though.

You act like it wasn't as good as ppl said it was b/c of Heath Ledger's death even though it's going to be a LONG shot for anyone else to live up to that role ever again. So remind me how you can overrate a movie when the Joker was the selling point (which it should have been)...and for warranted reason.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-26-2011 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1742 1742
 Aleandroid said:
Neither Anne or that catwoman suit are aexy
There's a lot of better lookin' chicks with hips and a.ss to make that cat woman suit look better than that.
 6 years ago '11        #66
gc le phresh 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
everytime they post more pics from this movie, my anticipation drops a little more...michelle phiffer>>>>>>>>>anne hathaway, anywayz
 6 years ago '04        #67
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
lol It's on the IMDB triva for the movie.
Half that sh*t is made up. I doubt Nolan even wasted his time with Britney Spears.
 6 years ago '07        #68
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
Half that sh*t is made up. I doubt Nolan even wasted his time with Britney Spears.
It's still funny.
 6 years ago '07        #69
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
In case YOU can't read, I commented on how you said it was overrated and nothing else about whether you thought it was good...it's great how you got all of that from 1 damn sentence though.

You act like it wasn't as good as ppl said it was b/c of Heath Ledger's death even though it's going to be a LONG shot for anyone else to live up to that role ever again. So remind me how you can overrate a movie when the Joker was the selling point (which it should have been)...and for warranted reason.
It is overrated though, to a lot of ppl.. as well as every movie ever made. I don't think its overrated its the best comic book film.
 6 years ago '04        #70
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 texasplayboy_23 said:

i didnt say its bad jack a.ss i said its over rated which it is its a good movie you proved my point in your post

its not a great movie ledgers performance was good bales performance as batman was okay the voice he used has batman damn near ruined the movie for me the story was a generic crime drama that threw batman on top of

i wouldnt be surprised if we ventually found out that the movie was originally written as something else and they threw the batman license on top of it

how can you say its going to be a long while the role has had different interpretations thats only one nicholsons performance was just as good if not better and purposely over the top

even mark hamils voice over work is great as the joker

in 10 -15 when they make another series someone else will have a different interpretation of joker ledger doesnt own the character thats like saying only one person can draw batman comics and one person can do voice overs

you cant even give me a reason why its some master piece beside ledgers performance pretty much the standard go to line for people that over rate the movie
 6 years ago '08        #71
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i prefer batman begins over dark knight, personally
 6 years ago '04        #72
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3875 3875
its anne hathaway.. come on son.. she's gonna be garbage like she always is.. putting her in a cat suits just makes her garbage in a cat suit :dancingcool: he should have stopped at 2 and called it a day..
 6 years ago '05        #73
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,658 | Props total: 2296 2296
wow..........horrible choice for such a s3xy character..........i would rather see eva mendes or someone who can get s3xy, anne hathaway makes my p*nis soft
 6 years ago '10        #74
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,576 | Props total: 55 55
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
"Why is the dude from 10 Things I Hate About You and Brokeback Mountain playing The Joker"
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #75
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
:lachen001: Most of you are only hating on Anne Hatheway because she's not blonde DDs and a.ss.

She's a really good actress and fits in Nolan's world.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #76
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17038 17038
She just doesn't look like right
 6 years ago '04        #77
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
The suit looks ok, but the eyes and the ears are super corny
 6 years ago '06        #78
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
they shouldve made her sh*t shiny like in Batman Returns

but i still wont make a full judgment till i see the film, who knows if theyll add any camera effects for her suit
 6 years ago '08        #79
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i'm hating on her cuz she looks like a dork and isn't even close to s3xy

her acting isn't my concern. it's the visual, and whether she can do justice to the character as a whole. she won't have the luxury of slapping a sh*tload of costume makeup on her face like the joker.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MosDefinition said:

i wouldnt be surprised if we ventually found out that the movie was originally written as something else and they threw the batman license on top of it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago