Vick Calls Out Refs In Postgame Press Conference (video)

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
34 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,677 | Props total: 9648 9648
anybody hear that stat on 1st take?

vick is probably the smallest qb in the league. mike greenberg is taller than him
 7 years ago '05        #122
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
white boys like Brady barely even get touched, dude be having all day but once he does they make rules for him...crazy.
 7 years ago '06        #123
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
This dude is bi*ching and crying about not getting calls then 2 minutes later says the cowardly "I'm not gona complain about it though..." and the rest of his team is complaining about it too Have a pair of nuts and stand by what you say or just don't say it at all and then you won't be seen as complaining. Either that or let your coach handle it with the league instead of saying "they hit me late and I broke my hand" and he didn't even hurt his hand on the replay they keep showing.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
pussies quick to pull the race card :disdain2: Look what happened to Matt Ryan last week, blatant helmet to helmet hit and no flag, did he go and bi*ch and moan about it after the game?
 7 years ago '05        #125
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Stupendamatic said:
pussies quick to pull the race card :disdain2: Look what happened to Matt Ryan last week, blatant helmet to helmet hit and no flag, did he go and bi*ch and moan about it after the game?
only because they won white boy......things change when u win clown. black QB's are always getting attacked and hurt...they make rules for white boys when they get hurt..u remember rush limbaugh b.itch.


its all about race...let a star white boy say something and they all gonna agree with him.
 7 years ago '07        #126
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 sjrocc05 said:
Theres no crying in football!!
apparnetly if you're black its ok

fu*king cry babies in here...absoltuely disgusting
 7 years ago '07        #127
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 justinjones said:
anybody hear that stat on 1st take?

vick is probably the smallest qb in the league. mike greenberg is taller than him
so are you syaing he should get special treatment because hes small? Danny Woodhead is small he doesnt get special treatment
 7 years ago '10        #128
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
 keithbm1111 said:
so are you syaing he should get special treatment because hes small? Danny Woodhead is small he doesnt get special treatment
You should be the last person talking about "fair treatment." Didn't the guy in your avy get an entire rule made up for him? Come on son
 7 years ago '05        #129
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 keithbm1111 said:
so are you syaing he should get special treatment because hes small? Danny Woodhead is small he doesnt get special treatment
white boy are you serious? brady got a rule made for him...that aint special treatment? he gets touched a penalty is called. he throws 4 INT's with PERFECT PROTECTION and the D is blamed for the lost. and danny is a f.uckin running back dumb azz.
 7 years ago '05        #130
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
 awall said:
only because they won white boy......things change when u win clown. black QB's are always getting attacked and hurt...they make rules for white boys when they get hurt..u remember rush limbaugh b.itch.


its all about race...let a star white boy say something and they all gonna agree with him.
I'm not white you moron

Matt Ryan's helmet to helmet hit wasn't called, Eli getting facemasked on a sack wasn't called, Ben Rothelisberger getting hit in the knees wasn't called. The list goes on and on so stop it with "it's because he's black".
 7 years ago '04        #131
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
Rodgers hasn't been playing long as Vick.
but he just won the bowl and starts getting calls
 7 years ago '07        #132
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,611 | Props total: 16201 16201
Mike Ditka and Cris Carter agreed and race has nothing to do w/ the issue. Carter said get in the refs face about it like Brady.
 7 years ago '07        #133
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 awall said:
white boy are you serious? brady got a rule made for him...that aint special treatment? he gets touched a penalty is called. he throws 4 INT's with PERFECT PROTECTION and the D is blamed for the lost. and danny is a f.uckin running back dumb azz.


he got hit below the knee vs the chargers no penatly called...whats your excuse there tough guy?
 7 years ago '05        #134
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm not white you moron

Matt Ryan's helmet to helmet hit wasn't called, Eli getting facemasked on a sack wasn't called, Ben Rothelisberger getting hit in the knees wasn't called. The list goes on and on so stop it with "it's because he's black".
white boy please u r white..u aint black at least. we aint talkin bout 1 play here and there, we talking about years son;..even the white boy announcers always talk about he doesnt get calls because refs view him as a "running back" or athlete instead of QB.
 7 years ago '05        #135
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 keithbm1111 said:


he got hit below the knee vs the chargers no penatly called...whats your excuse there tough guy?
brady gets the best protection out of all QB's in history from his line and from the refs...u r a f.uckin clown if u say he doesnt....u can talk about 1 play..it doesnt compare to all the calls he gets in his favor...white boy.
 7 years ago '06        #136
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
eagles lost 4 of thier last 5 games really as a fan this is the last sh*t I wanna here....

big ben, cutler, fitzpatrick, even brees have all taken soome questionable hits this year..... vick along with these other cats outside of brees.... all hold on to the ball 2 long at times

vick rarley if ever anticipates routes, he just throws when the target is open.... that alone is gonna get U roughed up a bit.... does he take a few questionable hits?? maybe... but so do others... different refs call the game differently.... again bi*ching and moaning and taking no accountability isn't whats good at this point...
 7 years ago '07        #137
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 awall said:
brady gets the best protection out of all QB's in history from his line and from the refs...u r a f.uckin clown if u say he doesnt....u can talk about 1 play..it doesnt compare to all the calls he gets in his favor...white boy.
does saying white boy make you feel big or something? you're not even worth a response. you and g units finest should go on an anti-white devil tour...probably could make a k!lling

keep crying though, i get some great laughs reading your absurd posts
 7 years ago '05        #138
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
 awall said:
white boy please u r white..u aint black at least. we aint talkin bout 1 play here and there, we talking about years son;..even the white boy announcers always talk about he doesnt get calls because refs view him as a "running back" or athlete instead of QB.
so someone doesn't agree with you and they are automatically white? love that dumb n*gga logic
 7 years ago '05        #139
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1012 1012
Cant blame the refs... You run ur a.ss out the pocket an they will hunt that a.ss down no matter who u are....
 7 years ago '10        #140
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
everyone saying vick a changed man. blah blah. here he is again with his "ME" first attitude he had before jail when he was frying dogs for dinner. shut the fu*k up mike vick. you pus*y.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
110 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy