Vick Calls Out Refs In Postgame Press Conference (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
ITT: Butthurt eagles fans, G-Men dominated so just take it, my son Eli cut that "dream secondary" up with surgical precision LMAO, at Victor Cruz making "Aso" look like an autistic 14 year old girl with cerebal palsy out there, i just wish Jets could do the same

But Raiders are better than the Eagles so at least we had a tougher match up.
 6 years ago '06        #82
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
He's not lyin sh*ts happened his whole career.
 6 years ago '07        #83
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
cry about it

6 years ago '04        #84
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 chctynig2804 said:
all i know is that Colt McCoy wouldnt get the calls that Vick doesnt either...yall think it is exclusively Vick but its really only the untouchable QBs like Brady, Brees and Manning that get every little thing called on them but Vick needs to stop cryin and get ready for next week, a.ssuming he plays
THIS!!!!!!!!!

It's not just Vick... as a Browns fan.. I don't know how many times I've seen a Browns QB get hit late, hit in the helmet, hit low, and whatever other way and not get a call...
 6 years ago '10        #85
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
So nobody thinks that a mobile QB like Aaron Rodgers, or any other mobile QB wouldn't get a flag

He's still a QB...so he deserves the flags
 6 years ago '07        #86
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
 HotBYoungTurk said:
THIS!!!!!!!!!

It's not just Vick... as a Browns fan.. I don't know how many times I've seen a Browns QB get hit late, hit in the helmet, hit low, and whatever other way and not get a call...
Same with Sanchise, man was ABUSED today but credit that to our depleted O-Line, still dude got his nose broken, pretty sure on purpose and 0 Flags, meanwhile if you look at brady the wrong way its half the distance to the GL.
 6 years ago '07        #87
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 pv9910 said:
True facts, you don't see him bi*ching. He gets sacked all the time.

lets stay on topic....after almost every Eli throw he gets popped but thats partly his fault for holding onto to the rock way too long or bad protection...Vick need to pull his skirt up....Maybe they should just 2 hand touch the qb's and tackle everyone else...Get rid of the ball quicker or dance with the rock and dont complain
 6 years ago '07        #88
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Escobar97 said:
Same with Sanchise, man was ABUSED today but credit that to our depleted O-Line, still dude got his nose broken, pretty sure on purpose and 0 Flags, meanwhile if you look at brady the wrong way its half the distance to the GL.
I was just about to say that...Im always seeing him pick himself off the ground after damn near most of his pass attempts
 6 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I see some of you talking sh*t, saying the Vick needs to shut the fu*k up and quit crying. Let's see you go out there on the field and do Vick's job and I guarantee that most of you would be doing the same sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #90
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 245 245
true indeed vixk gets aboused out there, i'd agree it might be fare if dude really had the ball still in his hand but both major hits are happend after the ball is thrown. Get my man some space and if not throw the flag. Y'all have seen in time and time again the bullsh*t they call protecting Brady, Manning, Kolb, and name your favorite other QB. Why not for Vick?
 09-26-2011, 01:38 AM         #91
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First please stop it with saying vick's name with manning and brady thats disrespect to them
 6 years ago '05        #92
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 KDE21K said:
true indeed vixk gets aboused out there, i'd agree it might be fare if dude really had the ball still in his hand but both major hits are happend after the ball is thrown. Get my man some space and if not throw the flag. Y'all have seen in time and time again the bullsh*t they call protecting Brady, Manning, Kolb, and name your favorite other QB. Why not for Vick?
Vick is not your typical QB, he is about to become the all-time leader in rushing yards for a B. He has rushed for a 1,000 yards at the position. He makes defenders look silly, he is not a QB who if you get near you can take him down, he is the most elusive QB in history. You damn well bet defenders will go at him hard to make sure they take him down.
 6 years ago '11        #93
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Really? If you watch the dude right when he gets touched he falls back.. like you acting way too hard bro. Tell Vick to stop bi*ching and take it like a man.
 09-26-2011, 01:48 AM         #94
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again my man tom brady called and said please stop comparing this nicca to me..... Vick aint ever won sh*t and choked last year in the big game like always... Nicca soft as puddin
 09-26-2011, 02:47 AM         #95
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs to shut the fu*k up and play. crying a.ss baby. your michael vick. You need to realize your not going to get calls. pus*y

Vick gets called how every single QB should be called in the league.

I honestly can't wait for this dude to be out of the league hes wores the NBA players when crying to the refs
 6 years ago '04        #96
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 10140 10140
what a pus*y. . this the same guy who earlier this week told the giants to bring the blitz. . what a f*g...
 6 years ago '11        #97
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #98
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
old mike vick starting to come back

Sorry Eagles fans, ya'll are about to become the Philadelphia Falcons. Mike Vick is great until defenses figure him out and then its a wrap
 6 years ago '05        #99
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
if his right hand broken who the hell put in his earings

what the fukk is goin on in dat locker room
 6 years ago '10        #100
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
cry baby a.ss bi*ch....didnt they cry last year too.....they letting you get hit cause they dont like you n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now