When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2011, 05:06 PM         #61
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hype Beast said:
jcole half white

jcole loss
u sound stupid
 09-25-2011, 05:19 PM         #62
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
J. Cole, and every other bi-racial person in the world should disregard the sh*t heads who make noise over someone not being "pure". It's not really stopping you from succeeding, and finding happiness in life. There are more people who won't diss you for having been the product of an interracial union. It's a beautiful thing. Do what you do, and keep a smile on your face.
Mixed girls>>>>> anyways
 6 years ago '08        #63
Tha Truth 561 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 41 41
who tha fu*k cares what COLOR u are. imma white dude i embraced hip hop at an early age an i fu*kin love it its my passion its a lifestyle for me i can rap my a.ss . im 28 now an in tha grimey 90s tha fashion baggy pants thats my style not crazy baggy.i dont change to them tight a.ss jeans thats for punk rockers an sh*t an to me that that sh*t look crazy fu*kin wack imma real a.ss cat mufukaz jus do u. gotta say this again them SKINNY FUKIN JEANS IS HOMO LOOKIN AS fu*k
 09-25-2011, 05:25 PM         #64
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
Word. A lot of these dudes on Boxden are ashamed to be white. There's a bunch of B-Rad's on here.
fu*k that.

[pic - click to view]

09-25-2011, 05:34 PM         #65
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #66
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
 Dayton937 said:
[/B]

inbreads? The article said humans bread with neanderthals
neanderthal please
 6 years ago '05        #67
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,732 | Props total: 2223 2223
 Nu Tymez said:
SMH... People do realize genetically there are only 3 "Races"... technically its only one race "human race", but for the sake of argument.. 3 races.. Caucasoid, mongoloid, and negroid... Everyone else is a variation of those 3... I just hate when some Latinos deny their obvious African lineage... Its a fact.. Caribbean, South American, and Central American Latinos are descendants of Africans that the Spanish slaveholders took to those areas, they intermixed with those Spanish Slaveholders and the Natives of the area.. Black Americans are descendants of African slaves the English brought to the American mainland.. Thats the only difference...
Smartest post in this entire thread.

/thread
 6 years ago '05        #68
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
I'm Asian and I've never felt white either

I actually had a discussion with my lil' bro regarding this; I've lived in a white society my whole life, but I can never feel like I'm a part of the society. I do have white friends, I live in a "white area" and I talk like I'm white (to a certain extent), but I can never *feel* like I'm white. Not that I want to, because I don't, but I just wonder what it feels like to be white. To be accepted. To not get given attitude when the police pull you over. To not get dirty looks when someone doesn't like you for your appearance. To not feel discriminated at times.

I didn't have it that hard, but being in Australia, there's quite a few racists out here
 09-25-2011, 06:19 PM         #69
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
lol look at u ur black, dominican is not a race n*gga.
 Dee Grande said:
i hate to break the news to you, but you're black

so yeah, enjoy

Desmond A said:
LMAO....u read my mind. i was like "this guys is obviously black wtf is he talking about?"

JamcnPrettyboy said:
oh boy. another dominican who doesn't think hes black

6 years ago '08        #70
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
His dad a redneck?

Cole World
 6 years ago '09        #71
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
I didnt know he was half black
 6 years ago '09        #72
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 psylence2k said:
you gotta be able to read between the lines, it's obviously a comparison of the culture that drake grew up in versus the culture he participates in now, how he grew up and his background compared to the current image he projects. The article seems to be about race ( black,white, mixed) in hip hop so it's very relevant since rap fans always seem to be concerned about an artist's background when evaluating their music. It could be seen as a shot or diss to drake as well seeing that he grew up a rich jewish boy who listened to the backstreet boys. J.Cole's quotes before it ties in perfectly with that part, he talks about how he never felt "white" growing up but can drake say the same ? It's all about perception and preference.

I believe he was referring to the fact they put up the song that played at his bar mitzfah.
 6 years ago '07        #73
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 D.S.O.M. said:
i thought this was about drugs
me too
 6 years ago '07        #74
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,506 | Props total: 15074 15074
 Sam Rothstein said:
I thought Cole was college educated, his text books must have been outdated, that's the old way of thinking.

Sam Rothstein said:
The world is still segregated, it will take tons of years before we even realize how retarded we were, and even then we'll still be retarded. Rome wasn't built in a day, though.
only person who made sense in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #75
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 Ant McQueen said:
Word. A lot of these dudes on Boxden are ashamed to be white. There's a bunch of B-Rad's on here.
 6 years ago '10        #76
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
yall eat this race stuff up
 6 years ago '04        #77
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,811 | Props total: 1839 1839
 Dice said:
I believe he was referring to the fact they put up the song that played at his bar mitzfah.

Then why did he bold everything from what school he attended, to him being the first black jewish rap star??

either way the song statement alone still applies to my explanation, it wasn't random at all, quite relevant, and it was pretty much the subliminal focal point IMO. it's just indirectly saying " isn't it funny how the rich canadian jewish kid who grew up white suburban teeny bubble gum pop boy band music and tuna fish bagel sandwiches is now running around with a bunch of street thugs from new orleans and running black urban music ?? "

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-25-2011 at 10:07 PM..
 09-25-2011, 10:13 PM         #78
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cole white auntie & lil cousin @ 2:15

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #79
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 str8evo3racer said:
90% of boxden knows what that feels like
97.5%
 6 years ago '04        #80
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 Tybigbigguy said:
Tiger woods dad is full black

Actually they say Tiger Woods' father was mixed too. He was part Chinese. Just couldn't really tell because of the dominance of his black genes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy