J. Cole: "I Never Felt White. I Don't Know What That Feels Like"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2011, 03:19 PM         #41
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey y'all

race is still dumb and has no biological basis

bye
 6 years ago '07        #42
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
so saying the word n*gga means you're trying to be black

im proud to be dominican, and ima keep saying n*gga.

stop being so ignorant
oh boy. another dominican who doesn't think hes black
 6 years ago '07        #43
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 iThink said:
hey y'all

bye
uh.....please read up on phenotype and genotype
 6 years ago '04        #44
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
SMH... People do realize genetically there are only 3 "Races"... technically its only one race "human race", but for the sake of argument.. 3 races.. Caucasoid, mongoloid, and negroid... Everyone else is a variation of those 3... I just hate when some Latinos deny their obvious African lineage... Its a fact.. Caribbean, South American, and Central American Latinos are descendants of Africans that the Spanish slaveholders took to those areas, they intermixed with those Spanish Slaveholders and the Natives of the area.. Black Americans are descendants of African slaves the English brought to the American mainland.. Thats the only difference...
 09-25-2011, 04:01 PM         #45
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
It could be seen as a shot or diss to drake as well seeing that he grew up a rich jewish boy who listened to the backstreet boys. J.Cole's quotes before it ties in perfectly with that part, he talks about how he never felt "white" growing up but can drake say the same ? It's all about perception and preference.

dont trip though Drake had more bread than Cole but he definitely knew he wuz black. da boy mama sent him to a jewish school where them lil matzah ball eatin bastards wuz callin him schvartze & dissin him for being black
 6 years ago '10        #46
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Hiphopknowledge said:
Halle berry not black she only fu*k with white men she don't like black people neither does tiger woods

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #47
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 iThink said:
hey y'all

bye
If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

Damian Labuda of the University of Montreal's Department of Pediatrics and the CHU Sainte-Justine Research Center conducted the study with his colleagues. They determined some of the human X chromosome originates from Neanderthals, but only in people of non-African heritage.

"This confirms recent findings suggesting that the two populations interbred," Labuda was quoted as saying in a press release. His team believes most, if not all, of the interbreeding took place in the Middle East, while modern humans were migrating out of Africa and spreading to other regions.

The ancestors of Neanderthals left Africa about 400,000 to 800,000 years ago. They evolved over the millennia mostly in what are now France, Spain, Germany and Russia. They went extinct, or were simply absorbed into the modern human population, about 30,000 years ago.

Neanderthals possessed the gene for language and had sophisticated music, art and tool craftsmanship skills, so they must have not been all that unattractive to modern humans at the time.

"In addition, because our methods were totally independent of Neanderthal material, we can also conclude that previous results were not influenced by contaminating artifacts," Labuda said.

This work goes back to nearly a decade ago, when Labuda and his colleagues identified a piece of DNA, called a haplotype, in the human X chromosome that seemed different. They questioned its origins.

Fast forward to 2010, when the Neanderthal genome was sequenced. The researchers could then compare the haplotype to the Neanderthal genome as well as to the DNA of existing humans. The scientists found that the sequence was present in people across all continents, except for sub-Saharan Africa, and including Australia.

"There is little doubt that this haplotype is present because of mating with our ancestors and Neanderthals," said Nick Patterson of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard University. Patterson did not participate in the latest research. He added, "This is a very nice result, and further analysis may help determine more details."

David Reich, a Harvard Medical School geneticist, added, "Dr. Labuda and his colleagues were the first to identify a genetic variation in non-Africans that was likely to have come from an archaic population. This was done entirely without the Neanderthal genome sequence, but in light of the Neanderthal sequence, it is now clear that they were absolutely right!"

The modern human/Neanderthal combo likely benefitted our species, enabling it to survive in harsh, cold regions that Neanderthals previously had adapted to.

"Variability is very important for long-term survival of a species," Labuda concluded. "Every addition to the genome can be enriching."

tldr: white people are inbreds

6 years ago '10        #48
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
IM half black n half white and the town IM from growing up everyone would make fun of me n call me black and once I got older everyone would be like ur not black your white! smh but at the end of the day what Cole said is true never have I came across people who are like your half n half? Usually its are u spanish
 09-25-2011, 04:21 PM         #49
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"There is little doubt that this haplotype is present because of mating with our ancestors and Neanderthals," said Nick Patterson of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard University. Patterson did not participate in the latest research. He added, "This is a very nice result, and further analysis may help determine more details."

David Reich, a Harvard Medical School geneticist, added, "Dr. Labuda and his colleagues were the first to identify a genetic variation in non-Africans that was likely to have come from an archaic population. This was done entirely without the Neanderthal genome sequence, but in light of the Neanderthal sequence, it is now clear that they were absolutely right!"

The modern human/Neanderthal combo likely benefitted our species, enabling it to survive in harsh, cold regions that Neanderthals previously had adapted to.

"Variability is very important for long-term survival of a species," Labuda concluded. "Every addition to the genome can be enriching."

Arson said:

tldr: white people are inbreds

inbreads? The article said humans bread with neanderthals
 6 years ago '05        #50
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 psylence2k said:
I know this but it doesn't change the fact genetically she's black, Tiger woods doesn't really like to embrace his blackness fully, but if he did black ppl would allow him to, just like they allow any other bi-racial black to ( Obama, Halle Berry , etc ). If they dont want to embrace it that's their decision but you really can't revoke their pass because it's in their blood.
tiger woods is only a quarter black..why should he identify with the black community?
 6 years ago '04        #51
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1819 1819
 beigebabie said:
IM half black n half white and the town IM from growing up everyone would make fun of me n call me black and once I got older everyone would be like ur not black your white! smh but at the end of the day what Cole said is true never have I came across people who are like your half n half? Usually its are u spanish
Hispanic ppl are basically Black/White Bi-racial Hybrids. Genetically they're pretty much the same, only difference between ppl like A-Rod or Christina Millian and Barrack or Halle is that they speak a different european language and eat a different cuisine. That's why damn near every bi-racial black/white person can pass for Hispanic.
 6 years ago '04        #52
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Rubix said:
tiger woods is only a quarter black..why should he identify with the black community?
I'm not saying he should or shouldn't , what I'm saying is most wouldn't care if he did, cuz he looks black. That's why he pissed off alotta black ppl when he said he doesn't really consider himself black.
 6 years ago '04        #53
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
90% of Boxden knows what that feels like
 6 years ago '10        #54
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,887 | Props total: 5777 5777
I think a lot of people are confusing/using race, nationality & culture interchangeably when they do not mean the same
 09-25-2011, 04:44 PM         #55
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
If you're white, arab, jewish, asian you don't have the license to say or write "n*gga" and its deviations.

But if you're African, Latin you do!

Q.E.D
Latin??? gtfoh with that b.s if u ain't black or mixed u have no right to say it
 6 years ago '04        #56
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Deetee said:
Latin??? gtfoh with that b.s if u ain't black or mixed u have no right to say it
the irony
 09-25-2011, 04:54 PM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
luck sonofabi*ch.When and where did this happen???

ohh and im from a pr/latino father and jamaican/blk mother so I consider myself a black latino
 09-25-2011, 05:00 PM         #58
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
so latinos arent mixed?

I dont kno about other latinos but most spanish races ricans,cubans,dominicans ect. are a mix of taino (indian),spaniard (white), and african (black) descent
 09-25-2011, 05:03 PM         #59
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J. Cole, and every other bi-racial person in the world should disregard the sh*t heads who make noise over someone not being "pure". It's not really stopping you from succeeding, and finding happiness in life. There are more people who won't diss you for having been the product of an interracial union. It's a beautiful thing. Do what you do, and keep a smile on your face.
 09-25-2011, 05:05 PM         #60
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Tiger woods dad is full black

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago