(2-0) Patriots at (2-0) Bills. 1 PM EST

most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-25-2011, 02:32 PM         #261
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
lmaooo @ ppl thinking the Bills are for real.


They wont win 8 games.

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #262
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,299 | Props total: 14268 14268
Brady got out performed by a Harvard Graduate
 7 years ago '10        #263
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1455 1455
 lilsnatch770 said:
A little bitter still?
Over what??

I've been watching the Raiders since 1989. I already know they were starting the season 1-3 before you even knew the schedule for your own team.


You should know now know about my sports knowledge.
 7 years ago '04        #264
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,089 | Props total: 2260 2260
 rek0nize said:
Excuse me?


Learn football and sports and you would know they aren't capable of winning 8 games.


Lot of people have no knowledge about sports I swear.

Do you study the weather conditions and 1 on 1 match ups like I do for each game??? No you don't that's why you should listen to me.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #265
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,089 | Props total: 2260 2260
 rek0nize said:
Over what??

I've been watching the Raiders since 1989. I already know they were starting the season 1-3 before you even knew the schedule for your own team.


You should know now know about my sports knowledge.

Yes, knowing your team's record before "my teams schedule was out" really shows your knowledge.
 7 years ago '04        #266
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,299 | Props total: 14268 14268
that was my upset pick of the day yessir
 7 years ago '10        #267
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1455 1455
 Sephiroth757 said:

Buffalo:

SB25: 20-19 NY Giants over Buffalo
SB26: 37-24 Washington over Buffalo
SB27: 52-17 Dallas over Buffalo
SB28: 30-13 Dallas over Buffalo


 7 years ago '04        #268
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,185 | Props total: 3860 3860
 rek0nize said:
Excuse me?


Learn football and sports and you would know they aren't capable of winning 8 games.


Lot of people have no knowledge about sports I swear.

Do you study the weather conditions and 1 on 1 match ups like I do for each game??? No you don't that's why you should listen to me.
are you gettin paid for that?? if not, then you takin this shyt too seriously...i mean i love football as much as the next n*gga but studying weather conditions tho?? thats over the top
 7 years ago '08        #269
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 1494 1494
Maybe instead of Ocho Cinco we should of waited another month for T.O



But we REALLY need Moss back as a REAL deep threat


& our defence is juss
 7 years ago '10        #270
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1455 1455
 lilsnatch770 said:
Yes, knowing your team's record before "my teams schedule was out" really shows your knowledge.
I'm far superior with my knowledge on the NFL than you. Just listen to my picks and knowledge throughout this season and you will be asking me for advice on your fantasy leagues and Vegas bets in no time.
 7 years ago '10        #271
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1455 1455
 chctynig2804 said:
are you gettin paid for that?? if not, then you takin this shyt too seriously...i mean i love football as much as the next n*gga but studying weather conditions tho?? thats over the top
I gotta keep on top of everything for all my bets each week. It's a sh*tty job, but it's about that green.
 7 years ago '09        #272
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4260 4260
i didn't see the game...
but i'm guessing there's been multiple memorable quoting from the bills fans
 7 years ago '10        #273
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2028 2028
WOW! Big ups to the Bills. Good sh*t. Can't wait to see ya'll in week 17. It's going to be a big season. Our D gotta step it up and fu*king Ocho better learn routes better :nasmad:


But still.... Not discrediting the bills. Good sh*t ya'll...
 7 years ago '04        #274
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,185 | Props total: 3860 3860
 rek0nize said:
I gotta keep on top of everything for all my bets each week. It's a sh*tty job, but it's about that green.
ahh i see...i feel you then homie
 7 years ago '07        #275
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Gattsau said:
Yet when the pats win u talk sh*t nonstop.

stop being a f*g.
Show me where I've went in and talked sh*t THIS season.

It's called growing up, should try doing it sometime
 7 years ago '04        #276
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,089 | Props total: 2260 2260
Why is everyone bringing up that Ocho drop, didn't you guys score on that drive anyways?

It's not like he dropped the game winner
 7 years ago '07        #277
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 CarmeloStarks said:
Maybe instead of Ocho Cinco we should of waited another month for T.O



But we REALLY need Moss back as a REAL deep threat


& our defence is juss
We dont need either of those old washed up wr's . Maybe we should try and draft a wr..we need help on defense right now, not offense
 7 years ago '04        #278
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 1671 1671
 Illuminati said:
Why do you want to enlist?
no because in true BX fashion it will be Bill sigs all over the place my Monday
 09-25-2011, 02:46 PM         #279
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
Buffalo:

SB25: 20-19 NY Giants over Buffalo
SB26: 37-24 Washington over Buffalo
SB27: 52-17 Dallas over Buffalo
SB28: 30-13 Dallas over Buffalo


The 90's was a rough decade for the city of buffalo....
 7 years ago '07        #280
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Why are Pats fans so worried...how many players on both sides of the ball were out this game?

It just a loss, stop acting like they're suppose to have a perfect season every year .. been spoiled a little to much.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy