most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
 knowughetto said:

Do you even know what talent is?

The real reason why Justin Beiber is popular right now is because of his image...and the reason why that video has 400 mil views is because of his image...yet you have artists out there that are better than this kid and they have talent, but get no views or recognition..and why is that? Because they don't have the image like he does. He has no fu*kin talent and I'm not hating, that's being real.
This still doesn't make sense what so ever because of his image that everyone likes him he has not talent this is America there will always be people better then you does that mean you have no talent? He can sing and dance do you know what no talaent is? And I'm not even a bieber fan I just respect him
 09-25-2011, 10:42 AM         #62
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant be mad at that. if you going to commit to one chick, might as well go all out for her.
 6 years ago '10        #63
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
beiber fever
 6 years ago '11        #64
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
It's crazy how people hate when you see all these artists talk about how these exact haters fuel them to be successful...

Haters are some of the most retarded people on the planet earth.
 6 years ago '07        #65
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 21321 21321
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #66
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 lifesabeach said:
sticking up for this loser isn't making any of y'all cooler...unless you're trying to be ironic by being a fan of him. He is a fad, just like every other talent-less musical act born of little white girls' obsessions and their stupid parents' money.

It's like you guys like living vicariously through his bullsh*t. Congratulations, you're all f*gs.
Voice of a angle

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #67
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Toss said:
This still doesn't make sense what so ever because of his image that everyone likes him he has not talent this is America there will always be people better then you does that mean you have no talent? He can sing and dance do you know what no talaent is? And I'm not even a bieber fan I just respect him
Go back to my last post and answer the question..I know that the question wasn't directed towards you, but I still want you to go back to my previous post an answer the question..And if you say yes too, then I know that you're a liar..

I just said that he doesn't have talent, I didn't say that applied for everyone else..All I'm saying is that there are people that are out that have talent, but then there are others that have better talent..but do they get the recognition they deserve? No. And its all because of image.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahhahaha
 6 years ago '04        #69
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #70
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2621 2621
 knowughetto said:
Like I said, there are plenty of people out there that are much more talented than he is..There are kids his age who can sing better than him and play the instruments much better than him and they are still not being put out there...and why is that? Because of their looks, their image...

Answer this for me since you are talking about talent: Let's say that you were a manager and you only wanted to manage 1 male R&B/Pop artist....and there's this Steve Urkel looking n*gga in a wheelchair vs. Justin Beiber...and let's say that this Urkel looking kid could sing waaaaaay better than Beiber, can hold better vocals, and who's overall talent sh*ts on Beiber. Would you choose him over Beiber?

If you say yes, than I know that you are lying..
im sure there is. Is it Beibers fault they aren't grinding hard on youtube or whatever social networking site with it? Trust me I know AMAZING singers most of them are apart of choirs, or do it for theatre. Some don't even attempt to go for fame because they doubt themselves or they just don't see themselves as a "superstar" artist. Am I going to knock Beiber for these amazingly talented singers not wanting to be artists? No. If they aren't confident enough to show their work, it isn't anybody else's fault but themselves. I mean Adele isn't the best looking woman of all time, Fergie was a crystal meth head and it shows, Susan Boyle was doing good but her music is far too aged. Looks aren't everything.

I mean it isn't a case of someone like Rihanna where he knew the right people and got on without grinding and barely being able to hit a note. Sure his looks helped but to act like it's the only reason he's on is ridiculous. I don't browse youtube but I'm sure an Urkel looking kid can be as big as Beiber if his work ethic is there. Hard work beats talent and many "extremely" talented people just don't have the work ethic because it came naturally. If he's in a wheelchair? Probably not because singers need to be able to dance these days.

And does this wheelchair-bound urkel kid write his own music? There would be a chance I picked him over a Beiber look a like if he's an amazing songwriter. I probably won't pick him over Beiber because it isn't like Beiber has 0 talent whatsoever. I WILL pick the Urkel kid in a wheelchair over the broad that sung Friday though cause she's terrible.
 6 years ago '07        #71
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 32 32
 PTC said:
It's crazy how people hate when you see all these artists talk about how these exact haters fuel them to be successful...

Haters are some of the most retarded people on the planet earth.
I agree that some people come across as haters but some people have real opinions unlike others who support everything he does just because he's smashing senela gomez or winning at life. That sh*t has nothing to do with the music he makes..He's living well good for him but the music really isn't all that...Let's face it..

Last edited by MFKAD; 09-25-2011 at 12:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #72
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Martel said:
im sure there is. Is it Beibers fault they aren't grinding hard on youtube or whatever social networking site with it? Trust me I know AMAZING singers most of them are apart of choirs, or do it for theatre. Some don't even attempt to go for fame because they doubt themselves or they just don't see themselves as a "superstar" artist. Am I going to knock Beiber for these amazingly talented singers not wanting to be artists? No. If they aren't confident enough to show their work, it isn't anybody else's fault but themselves. I mean Adele isn't the best looking woman of all time, Fergie was a crystal meth head and it shows, Susan Boyle was doing good but her music is far too aged. Looks aren't everything.

I mean it isn't a case of someone like Rihanna where he knew the right people and got on without grinding and barely being able to hit a note. Sure his looks helped but to act like it's the only reason he's on is ridiculous. I don't browse youtube but I'm sure an Urkel looking kid can be as big as Beiber if his work ethic is there. Hard work beats talent and many "extremely" talented people just don't have the work ethic because it came naturally. If he's in a wheelchair? Probably not because singers need to be able to dance these days.

And does this wheelchair-bound urkel kid write his own music? There would be a chance I picked him over a Beiber look a like if he's an amazing songwriter. I probably won't pick him over Beiber because it isn't like Beiber has 0 talent whatsoever. I WILL pick the Urkel kid in a wheelchair over the broad that sung Friday though cause she's terrible.
Looks aren't everything? Do you really think the average person is gonna see Mary J. Blige over Beyonce? Do you think people are gonna see Styles P over Lil Wayne? HELL NO!!! Mary J. Blige and Styles P don't have the image that fit the masses..Look at Lady Gaga..She sucks as a singer, but her image has helped her become successful...She dresses weird as fu*k, but that helps her draw attention and she sells out concerts because of that..

Matter of fact, I can give you a much better example: Brittney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera. When it comes to singing and talent, Christina sh*ts on Brittney Spears..Brittney Spears has no talent and can't sing for sh*t, but yet who are people paying more attention to? Brittney Spears...and why is that? Because of her IMAGE..

And I know that you're lying with that last response that you gave me. You really think that Urkel looking dude is gonna be out there bringing in crowds, sell out concerts, and make you money? I GUARANTEE you that if you pick Justin Beiber over that Urkel looking dude, that you will make money and become a successful manager...Justin Beiber doesn't write his songs, but that's not stopping him from being successful because of his image...

But like I said, I know that you're lying if you really think this Urkel looking kid is gonna attract people...This isn't the 70's-the mid 90's, where your talent and skills help you become successful..This is 2011 and people are too focused on image rather than skills. Very few, and I mean VERY FEW people that won American Idol have made it far..the rest of the ones that won or were the runner ups aren't around..Tell me why that is...
 6 years ago '05        #73
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Looks aren't everything? Do you really think the average person is gonna see Mary J. Blige over Beyonce? Do you think people are gonna see Styles P over Lil Wayne? HELL NO!!! Mary J. Blige and Styles P don't have the image that fit the masses..Look at Lady Gaga..She sucks as a singer, but her image has helped her become successful...She dresses weird as fu*k, but that helps her draw attention and she sells out concerts because of that..

Matter of fact, I can give you a much better example: Brittney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera. When it comes to singing and talent, Christina sh*ts on Brittney Spears..Brittney Spears has no talent and can't sing for sh*t, but yet who are people paying more attention to? Brittney Spears...and why is that? Because of her IMAGE..

And I know that you're lying with that last response that you gave me. You really think that Urkel looking dude is gonna be out there bringing in crowds, sell out concerts, and make you money? I GUARANTEE you that if you pick Justin Beiber over that Urkel looking dude, that you will make money and become a successful manager...Justin Beiber doesn't write his songs, but that's not stopping him from being successful because of his image...

But like I said, I know that you're lying if you really think this Urkel looking kid is gonna attract people...This isn't the 70's-the mid 90's, where your talent and skills help you become successful..This is 2011 and people are too focused on image rather than skills. Very few, and I mean VERY FEW people that won American Idol have made it far..the rest of the ones that won or were the runner ups aren't around..Tell me why that is...
you missed my whole point like that?

LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING. it's obvious. Styles P could have been as big as Wayne. Why? Wayne wasn't even a rapper all the young ladies flocked to when he came out. He just now got all the white girls going crazy for him. Gucci Mane has a fu*kin ice cream cone on the side of his face. Ne-Yo's hairline is ridiculous. Lil Jon's Highschool picture IF these n*ggas didn't put out GOOD songs none of these n*ggas would be in the limelight or famous.

MYA is gorgeous. Their are plenty of people that'll tell you Christina Aguilera looks better than Britney (she went bald, fat and crazy for christ sakes). Keri Hilson looked amazing back in the day. Nicole Sczerhi (whatever) may be one of the best looking singers of all time. And none of these hos besides Christina is selling why? Because their songs aren't that great. Mary J doesn't even make music like that anymore but when she was damn near every one of her CDS were number 1 and almost all (if not all) of them went platinum. People still consider her the queen of R&B not Beyonce. IF she was in her early 30s still yes people would wanna see her instead. Because her songs and albums are way better.

What I meant by "looks" was clearly based on attractiveness/beauty. Lady Gaga openly talks about how people joked on her Jew nose. HER IMAGE is great for attention but there's a post damn near everyday on how ugly she is. An Urkel looking nerd can be cleaned up to be presentable. He'll never "look" pause, like a movie star but his image will be good enough to where they can look at him in concert and not be grossed out. And no I'm not lying, I've seen many people who don't have the "look" leave people mesmerized when they sing. Music is STILL an art and at the end of the day great songs > great looks. Just like in hollywood great acting > great looks (sorry Megan Fox). Looks can only get you so far. You need the talent and the songs to succeed..

But this is really going off-topic and I believe I had another debate with you and you never can admit that you're wrong so I'm done. Justin Beiber, Bieber whatever is talented and if he's not let's see you n*ggas sing and teach yourself to play instruments and make it big off youtube
 6 years ago '07        #74
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 32 32
 Martel said:

LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING. it's obvious. Styles P could have been as big as Wayne. Why? Wayne wasn't even a rapper all the young ladies flocked to when he came out. He just now got all the white girls going crazy for him. Gucci Mane has a fu*kin ice cream cone on the side of his face. Ne-Yo's hairline is ridiculous. Lil Jon's Highschool picture IF these n*ggas didn't put out GOOD songs none of these n*ggas would be in the limelight or famous.

MYA is gorgeous. Their are plenty of people that'll tell you Christina Aguilera looks better than Britney (she went bald, fat and crazy for christ sakes). Keri Hilson looked amazing back in the day. Nicole Sczerhi (whatever) may be one of the best looking singers of all time. And none of these hos besides Christina is selling why? Because their songs aren't that great. Mary J doesn't even make music like that anymore but when she was damn near every one of her CDS were number 1 and almost all (if not all) of them went platinum. People still consider her the queen of R&B not Beyonce. IF she was in her early 30s still yes people would wanna see her instead. Because her songs and albums are way better.

What I meant by "looks" was clearly based on attractiveness/beauty. Lady Gaga openly talks about how people joked on her Jew nose. HER IMAGE is great for attention but there's a post damn near everyday on how ugly she is. An Urkel looking nerd can be cleaned up to be presentable. He'll never "look" pause, like a movie star but his image will be good enough to where they can look at him in concert and not be grossed out. And no I'm not lying, I've seen many people who don't have the "look" leave people mesmerized when they sing. Music is STILL an art and at the end of the day great songs > great looks. Just like in hollywood great acting > great looks (sorry Megan Fox). Looks can only get you so far. You need the talent and the songs to succeed..

But this is really going off-topic and I believe I had another debate with you and you never can admit that you're wrong so I'm done. Justin Beiber, Bieber whatever is talented and if he's not let's see you n*ggas sing and teach yourself to play instruments and make it big off youtube
The kid has enough talent to make decent songs but his looks played a bigger role in making him the biggest artist out than anything else. Proof is people will talk about anything else he does rather than music..Your right about most artists you mentioned in this thread but in bieber's case looks were crucial to his ascension.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 MFKAD said:
The kid has enough talent to make decent songs but his looks played a bigger role in making him the biggest artist out than anything else. Proof is people will talk about anything else he does rather than music..Your right about most artists you mentioned in this thread but in bieber's case looks were crucial to his ascension.
im not denying that I just didn't like that the dude called him talentless as if he charmed his way into the industry. he put in his work and he just so happens to be loved by these young girls.
 6 years ago '04        #76
LP3000 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0

biebers gangsta>>>>>>>>nas' gangsta
 6 years ago '04        #77
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Martel said:
Your argument has so many flaws and loopholes, that I don't even know where to start....

Martel said:
Right here you are proving my point that its all about IMAGE..White girls have been jocking Wayne for the past 3-4 years now. You act like it JUST happened. Gucci Mane and Lil Wayne have tattoos on their face, and guess what? People are doing the same sh*t, putting tattoos on their faces too. Lil Jon had the pimp cup and drinking out of the gas container image, and guess what? People were doing the same sh*t...Has NOTHING to do with their music...Ne-Yo makes good songs, but he doesn't have the looks of a Chris Brown or Trey Songz..Let Chris Brown or Trey Songz have a concert and take their shirts off and start grinding on the floor for these females...That's what helps them get that attention. Do you see Ne-Yo doing that sh*t? NO. Like I said, he makes good music, but he doesn't have the appeal that Chris Brown or Trey Songz have. I didn't say that Chris Brown or Trey Songz are not talented, just saying that they have something that makes them better than Ne-Yo...

Martel said:
Keri Hilson looked amazing back in the day, but no one was looking for her...Why else do you think she dressing and dancing like as.lut and talking about being a freak all of a sudden? Its to get her image up and get attention, and its working. Do you really think Christina sold more records than Brittney Spears? Like I said when Brittney and Christina came out, who were people checking for more? Brittney, because of her image and how she dressed...How often did Christina dress like as.lut? Not as much as Brittney Spears...You do know that s3x sells right? If you didn't know that, then my friend you are delusional...

As far as Mary J. Blige, like I said back in the day, it was all about good music, talent, and skills..and that's why Mary was successful and that's why people were going to her concerts and buying her records..But now its more about IMAGE...Does Mary dress and dance like as.lut like Beyonce? NO. Beyonce has an image, s3x appeal that's really helping her become successful. Not saying that her singing isn't helping, but its mostly because of her IMAGE. Watch a Beyonce video vs. a Mary J. Blige video. If Beyonce just has a thong and a bra on vs. Mary J. Blige dressed as a grown woman, I GUARANTEE you that you will be watching the Beyonce video, because s3x AND IMAGE SELLS!!!

And if image isn't everything, then why does Beyonce grace the cover of the high profiled magazines and not Mary J. Blige or Mya? If image isn't everything, then why does Beyonce get more TV appearances than Mary J. Blige or Mya?

And @ Beyonce making better music than Mary J. Blige...

Martel said:
And I said that the Urkel kid was in a wheelchair too...Do you think people are gonna go out to see an Urkel looking nerd in a wheelchair? And as far as movies, if image isn't everything, then why is Beyonce getting in movies? That bi*ch CANNOT ACT, but her looks gets her in movies...Same thing applies to Megan Fox. Today, you are gonna need an image and/or s3x symbol in order for you to be successful in the music and movie industry..Do you really think the average person wanna see Rudy Huxtable over Halle Berry?

Martel said:
What is this other debate you are talking about? Because as far as I can recall, this is the only debate I remember having with you....Go back and find the other debate that you are talking about..

Like I said, go talk to Soulja Boy about talent...That n*gga was doing sh*t on youtube, and he has NO TALENT...

Last edited by knowughetto; 09-25-2011 at 02:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Martel said:
im not denying that I just didn't like that the dude called him talentless as if he charmed his way into the industry. he put in his work and he just so happens to be loved by these young girls.
Why are you so mad cause I'm telling the truth? And the way that you are defending this guy makes me think that you listen to his music...If you do listen to his music, then that's you... If I don't think he has talent, don't come at me catching feelings...Just keepin' it 100.
 6 years ago '05        #79
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
you don't need talent to be a rapper. you need talent to be a singer. IF you disagree you are ignorant. I do both. All rappers need is rhythm. Singing is either a natural talent or something you work HARD to get good at (vocal lessons, tons of practice, switching your diet and incorporating tons of water). He started at a young age so clearly it's a natural talent. I'm not going to respond to all of it, because you missed my point again. Looks still aren't everything. Paris Hilton sold how many records?

it'll get your foot in the door but will Beyonce ever win a oscar off her looks? No. She'll have to ACT. Will Kim K go platinum and win a grammy off her looks? No she'll have to make good music. I don't see why that's so hard for you to understand. I have not once said image isn't needed I even stated that you'd have to clean the Urkel kid up to be presentable, I SAID IT IS not everything and it isn't. Maybe in your little world it's either or but Good music and a decent appeal >>> terrible music and s3xy. and I've given you great examples. Find me one person who didn't sell even though they had great music because the fans thought they were unattractive. And I'll sit here and watch Beyonce & Rihanna's s3xy a.sses struggling to go platinum while Adele's overweight and pale a.ss is multiplatinum with her new cd.
 6 years ago '04        #80
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Martel said:
you don't need talent to be a rapper. you need talent to be a singer. IF you disagree you are ignorant. I do both. All rappers need is rhythm. Singing is either a natural talent or something you work HARD to get good at (vocal lessons, tons of practice, switching your diet and incorporating tons of water). He started at a young age so clearly it's a natural talent. I'm not going to respond to all of it, because you missed my point again. Looks still aren't everything. Paris Hilton sold how many records?

it'll get your foot in the door but will Beyonce ever win a oscar off her looks? No. She'll have to ACT. Will Kim K go platinum and win a grammy off her looks? No she'll have to make good music. I don't see why that's so hard for you to understand. I have not once said image isn't needed I even stated that you'd have to clean the Urkel kid up to be presentable, I SAID IT IS not everything and it isn't. Maybe in your little world it's either or but Good music and a decent appeal >>> terrible music and s3xy. and I've given you great examples. Find me one person who didn't sell even though they had great music because the fans thought they were unattractive. And I'll sit here and watch Beyonce & Rihanna's s3xy a.sses struggling to go platinum while Adele's overweight and pale a.ss is multiplatinum with her new cd.
If you need talent as a singer to make it, then why is Ruben Studdard not successful? He has talent, he can sing. Why is he not popular? Same thing for Fantasia. She can sing, but why does she not get the recognition like Beyonce? Look at Jessica Simspon. Can't sing for sh*t, but her image helped her become successful when she was around...

How many times do I have to say to you that there are tons of talented singers out there...better than Justin Beiber and Beyonce, but do not get the recognition or appreciation that they deserve...that don't have the image or appeal as they do..

Here's another example: Lauryn Hill. Back in when she was with the Fugees and did her own thing she got recognition...Why is that? Because she had skills...She wrote her own music, played instruments and she could sing. And she still sh*ts on Beyonce. Now take that same Lauryn Hill and let her make that music today. Do you think she would get that same recognition now that she had back then? NO..Does not have the image like Beyonce.

Halle Berry won an oscar for Monster's Ball, and it damn sure wasn't because of her acting...And are you really gonna sit there and tell me that Beyonce's "acting skills" landed her roles in movies?

And I'm still waiting for you to find this last debate that we had where I didn't admit that I was wrong...

Answer this question: Who are females gonna pay more attention to LL Cool J or Mos Def?

Last edited by knowughetto; 09-25-2011 at 03:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago