Justin Beiber Stays WINNING AGAIN! SMH

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
marx1684 
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 4961 4961
He's doing well. I just wanna see if that music keeps selling.
 09-24-2011, 10:52 PM         #42
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bieber is winning :applause:
 6 years ago '09        #43
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
Usher won!
 09-24-2011, 11:17 PM         #44
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sticking up for this loser isn't making any of y'all cooler...unless you're trying to be ironic by being a fan of him. He is a fad, just like every other talent-less musical act born of little white girls' obsessions and their stupid parents' money.

It's like you guys like living vicariously through his bullsh*t. Congratulations, you're all f*gs.
 6 years ago '09        #45
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1651 1651
 lifesabeach said:
sticking up for this loser isn't making any of y'all cooler...unless you're trying to be ironic by being a fan of him. He is a fad, just like every other talent-less musical act born of little white girls' obsessions and their stupid parents' money.

It's like you guys like living vicariously through his bullsh*t. Congratulations, you're all f*gs.
Another hater of you don't like him and his music just say it man but talentless come on the kid got talent and swag no need to hate keep on moving and for the other guy who said he's not known worldwide go on twitter and see of he isn't trending everyday he's the only person on twitter that has been ban for his name as a #Tt but still trends and other haters go watch his baby video that sh*t got like 400 mil views
 09-24-2011, 11:41 PM         #46
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
They come and go, NSync, Backstreet, Westlife, Justin Timberlake . . . Bieber.
Westlife?
 09-24-2011, 11:46 PM         #47
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Toss said:
Another hater of you don't like him and his music just say it man but talentless come on the kid got talent and swag no need to hate keep on moving and for the other guy who said he's not known worldwide go on twitter and see of he isn't trending everyday he's the only person on twitter that has been ban for his name as a #Tt but still trends and other haters go watch his baby video that sh*t got like 400 mil views
k!ll yourself. But before you do, learn the meaning of talent.
 6 years ago '04        #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Toss said:

Do you even know what talent is?

The real reason why Justin Beiber is popular right now is because of his image...and the reason why that video has 400 mil views is because of his image...yet you have artists out there that are better than this kid and they have talent, but get no views or recognition..and why is that? Because they don't have the image like he does. He has no fu*kin talent and I'm not hating, that's being real.
 6 years ago '04        #49
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$662 | Props total: 497 497
You mean you can get famous on YouTube even if you have NO talent!?!?!?!?!?!?
 6 years ago '04        #50
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 WATITDOCUZ said:
You mean you can get famous on YouTube even if you have NO talent!?!?!?!?!?!?
Go ask Soulja Boy how he did it...It damn sure wasn't talent..

Last edited by knowughetto; 09-25-2011 at 01:41 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #51
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
obnoxious...

would much rather see them rent it out to the homeless for free for night rather than this...

L.A. loses again...
They don't give a fu*k about the homeless, they only care about getting their money. I mean this is Hollywood/L.A. we're talking about..
 6 years ago '05        #52
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
lol @ saying justin beiber has no talent. this lil n*gga taught himself how to play piano and guitar and he sings. let's hear y'all n*ggas sing no homo. he didn't blow up just because of his "looks" he blew up because he actually had the vocals. i dont listen to dude's music but I don't get how y'all grown a.ss unsuccessful bums hatin on ol boy. if he's talentless what are y'all
 6 years ago '04        #53
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Martel said:
lol @ saying justin beiber has no talent. this lil n*gga taught himself how to play piano and guitar and he sings. let's hear y'all n*ggas sing no homo. he didn't blow up just because of his "looks" he blew up because he actually had the vocals. i dont listen to dude's music but I don't get how y'all grown a.ss unsuccessful bums hatin on ol boy. if he's talentless what are y'all
Like I said, there are plenty of people out there that are much more talented than he is..There are kids his age who can sing better than him and play the instruments much better than him and they are still not being put out there...and why is that? Because of their looks, their image...

Answer this for me since you are talking about talent: Let's say that you were a manager and you only wanted to manage 1 male R&B/Pop artist....and there's this Steve Urkel looking n*gga in a wheelchair vs. Justin Beiber...and let's say that this Urkel looking kid could sing waaaaaay better than Beiber, can hold better vocals, and who's overall talent sh*ts on Beiber. Would you choose him over Beiber?

If you say yes, than I know that you are lying..
 6 years ago '04        #54
spanky15 2 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 0 0
 knowughetto said:
Like I said, there are plenty of people out there that are much more talented than he is..There are kids his age who can sing better than him and play the instruments much better than him and they are still not being put out there...and why is that? Because of their looks, their image...

Answer this for me since you are talking about talent: Let's say that you were a manager and you only wanted to manage 1 male R&B/Pop artist....and there's this Steve Urkel looking n*gga in a wheelchair vs. Justin Beiber...and let's say that this Urkel looking kid could sing waaaaaay better than Beiber, can hold better vocals, and who's overall talent sh*ts on Beiber. Would you choose him over Beiber?

If you say yes, than I know that you are lying..
^^^ I can agree with this scenario.

But Bieber is mad talented. The n*ggas been working since he was a little 3 or 4 year old on music. Self taught all these instruments, got out on the road and grinded like a grown mothafu*ka. You cant deny he's talented. It just so happens he's a white teenage boy that little young hoes like and that helps him sell.

Its harder to sell a paraplegic Stephen Hawking nerd looking a.ss n*gga cause people either dont want to see the reality of that sh*t, or are gonna be strictly looking at him like a charity case. And at the End of the day The Music business is about making the most money possible. I'm taking Justin Bieber everytime. Only thing better than Justin Bieber type of person is a Taylor Swift. real talk.

And its super possible for Biebz to be talented and the Urkel n*gga to be talented. Its highly possible that the Urkel n*gga is way more talented and can sh*t sh*t on Bieber. But Biebers people sacrificed for the advancement of his career, and grinded, and put his youtube up, and got him linked with Usher and and in the end, That n*gga got on, and won.

Im definitely Not a fan, couldnt name one thing he's done except for fu*k Salena Gomez, but this little whiteboy stay winning. its true.

6 years ago '07        #55
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 32 32
 Martel said:
his success has a lot to do with the way he looks.. if he looked like tom waits would he be as successful? don't think so.. I mean this guy started blowing up with the song "one time".. that says it all..

Last edited by MFKAD; 09-25-2011 at 04:05 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 ImAMonster said:
fu*k this little high-pitched scrawny a.ss motherfu*ker. Wait til he's not a teen anymore. Lil n*gga don't have no endorsements. Once his music and fangirls are gone, it's over...
this here, is a hater

but i feel you dog
 6 years ago '05        #57
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
You can fu*k my lil sister based bieber your swag is too impeccable
 6 years ago '07        #58
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305

Must be fu*king nice
 6 years ago '06        #59
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
sorry but this ain't even winning. selena is average at best and the dude could be bagging girls way hotter. beibs takes an L for this one
 6 years ago '06        #60
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 1416 1416
Wow this thread is salty...................
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago