Motorola Razr making a comeback,this time with Droid brand to back it?

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 Hovi Bryant said:
I don't understand how n*ggas confuse sell/sale so often on this site. Crazy.
This...........
 09-25-2011, 10:39 AM         #62
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know, these IOS versus Android wars never ceases to amaze me, especially since the only ones truly winning from these arguments are the companies that the software stems from. That being said,it makes no sense to argue and bash each other because each OS and their a.ssociated hardware is a matter of preference, and there is no perfect software or hardware. Me personally, I have a jail broken iPhone 3GS which I completely satisfied with, an iPod touch, and afer returning a top of the android tablet, now have an iPad . Not knocking the android tablet but it didn't my needs nor was I happy,no bashing or hating just wasn't for me. The point is,use what you like, and keep it moving, whether it's IOs or Android.
 09-25-2011, 10:45 AM         #63
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
that's the LEAST of the grammatical errors.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
fu*k a iPhone I REALLY want a iPad
 6 years ago '04        #65
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
Thank god I like technolgy.

I got a $99 touchpad, and asus transformer, window 7 laptop and netbook, an epic 4g and an ipod touch. All I need is windows phones and hopefully a playbook when it rim have a firesale which is soon especially with rumors of only 250000 only been sold out of 750000.

Then again I do some programming as a side hobby.
 6 years ago '05        #66
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Watch them put MotoBlur on this sh*t.... MotoBlur = root, Launcher Pro/ADW Launcher, or don't buy
 6 years ago '06        #67
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 Hovi Bryant said:
get over it aint no big deal nerd

Depending on what part of the country you come from, you may pronounce “sell” and “sale” the same way. So, incorrectly, this may carry over to your writing where you might use these terms interchangeably. While these terms are related to the same idea, one is a noun and one is a verb, so they cannot be used in the same way.
Difficulty: Easy
Instructions

Use “sell” as a verb. This term should denote an action--trading some sort of property for some type of gain, usually money.

Use “sell” in these instances: I want to sell my old computer. That store sells kayaks.

Use “sale” as a noun. This term refers to a forum for the act of selling or simply the act itself.

Use “sale” in these instances: We made $40 at our garage sale. There were many Labor Day sales at the mall last weekend.

Read more: How to Use "Sell" and "Sale" Correctly | eHow.com
 6 years ago '05        #68
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
As an Iphone user I have been flirting with the notion of getting an Android device.
 6 years ago '04        #69
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Cantankerous said:
All those charts, came from different places, even if fake, my points still stands.

more stupid sh*t from iphone fan. Android isn't perpetuated by the "droid" or "evo" branding, these are simply names. Android is what perpetuates the base, not the name, unlike iphone stans. If I compare the highest end android to the Iphone 4g, you'll complain it's been out too long, and that the Iphone 5 will be better

Most jailbroken phones end up with bugs, and again with typical iphone response "I don't need that," thats fine, doesn't mean your device isn't inferior, and when you do want or need it, you wont have it.

OR OR OR, get a high end android for half the price at the same iphone carrier, and have a better phone. , again, iphone never comes out on top.

You said above you don't need things from android(ability for better customization), yet your iphone can it can do virtually everything android phones can. Thats a fu*king stan. Thats the contradicting fu*kery iphone fans subject themselves to when defending their device.

I get it, you like the iphone. It does everything you need, and android has things you don't. Tech doesn't revolve around you, and just because you satisfied with mediocrity, doesn't make the iphone any more admirable. With that said, if you are happy with the Iphone, why come in an andriod thread and defend your device? Since you have no qualms with your device, nor android, why discuss? Because an android fan/stan belittled your device that you love so much?
- Uh no. If the charts are fake your point doesn't stand. You're gonna keep throwing around insults and sh-t, yet you sound like an idiot yourself. "Even if my information is 100% false, the point I based around the false information still stands"

- If you're comparing software updates, then you have nothing. Both OS updates come out at the same rate: when they're needed.

- Once again, you're making things up just to validate your opinion. Most jailbroken iPhones DON'T have bugs. Maybe certain jailbroken APPS, but so do Android apps, or any other OS/device if you poorly maintain it. I never had any bugs with my iPhone, jailbroken and unjailbroken alike. But I'm sure you have a chart somewhere stating "90% of jailbroken iPhones have bugs"

- Again, one of your very few valid points. The iPhone 4 is a little more expensive, but worth the money for the folks who can afford it. I'll give you that though, still has nothing to do with performance.

My iPhone is extremely customized, as if it matters. Just cause you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it can't be done. Again, if you're too dense to read, I'll say it again: I'm not defending the iPhone, I'm defending the ability to make a point with valid information, not BS you find around the internet and a personal vendetta.

If cheaper and more customizable are your best pros about Android phones, you're wasting your time replying.
 6 years ago '09        #70
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1118 1118
But doesn't the Android market have Angry Birds for free
 6 years ago '09        #71
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
Android vs Apple is like comparing a benz to a beemer............. You cant loose with either one. I prefer Android based phones and apps for the simple fact you can personalize them to your standards apple products are boring. You are also limited to using apple products. I prefer 3rd party apps, removable storage, removable battery's, and the feel of a desktop. I also don't like the fact that you cant share data easily between your iphone and pc.

Last but not least my ASUS Transformer blows a Ipad out the water. Better screen resolution, bigger screen, better processor,better camera, better camcorder and better video card. You can customize the tablet to your liking and it has a keyboard that turns your tablet into a laptop. Last but not least, a ipad 32gb is 600. I paid 460 for my ASUS with 32gb of ram they give you an additional 10gb in online storage space. I bought a 32gb card, screen protector and cover/stand all for 70 bucks. Total price was 530 for a tablet that has 74gb memory and out performs a ipad.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 173 173
I thought I was about to walk in here and see some flip contraption that would they should have been ashamed of making. but i didnt, so...
 6 years ago '08        #73
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4879 4879
 Kala Babu said:
dumb n*ggas its sell and sale theres a diff
they missed that lesson in elementary school
 6 years ago '04        #74
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 six6nine9wpk said:
Android vs Apple is like comparing a benz to a beemer............. You cant loose with either one. I prefer Android based phones and apps for the simple fact you can personalize them to your standards apple products are boring. You are also limited to using apple products. I prefer 3rd party apps, removable storage, removable battery's, and the feel of a desktop. I also don't like the fact that you cant share data easily between your iphone and pc.

Last but not least my ASUS Transformer blows a Ipad out the water. Better screen resolution, bigger screen, better processor,better camera, better camcorder and better video card. You can customize the tablet to your liking and it has a keyboard that turns your tablet into a laptop. Last but not least, a ipad 32gb is 600. I paid 460 for my ASUS with 32gb of ram they give you an additional 10gb in online storage space. I bought a 32gb card, screen protector and cover/stand all for 70 bucks. Total price was 530 for a tablet that has 74gb memory and out performs a ipad.
I pad is a very good tablet, but if I'm going to spend 500 dollars for a tablet, it better give alot of freedom on it. This is why I got the transformer too. We get official updates a week or two after Google release it.

I got Netflix, hulu, and can play flash video on the browser at 720p smoothly on the screen since the transformer screen is a little bit bigger than 720p.

Then only thing the I pad got over the transformer, is more tablet apps the transformer, but android apps are built to scales to multiple resoloution.

The thing is we have choices. If my mom or wife wants a tablet or smartphone I would recommend the I pad or iPhone to them because of the easy learning curve.the only reason I like android over ios because the endless customization and freedom. I got an iPod touch 4 and got bored of the jailbreaking scene. On my first Gen iPhone and iPod touch I just installed android just to jailbreak my ps3. The os is just not for me at all.
 6 years ago '06        #75
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 jesusplay said:
No phone is fu*king with the iPhone sells.

Fact.
because they release the same phone every year with s few new updates so the people who need to have the next new thing are always getting soemthing different. Most verizon customes dont even have the phone and its the best phone at&t offers. I'd rather have choices
 6 years ago '10        #76
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 AztekLB said:
i could do sh*t with my android, an iphone could only dream of.
Does it give the top?
 6 years ago '07        #77
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,207 | Props total: 2684 2684
Back to the phone it probably will be able to use the laptop dock

Expect it to be compatible with other Motorola handsets as well, starting with the yet-to-be-announced Droid Razr which is apparently in the pipeline

Read more:
 6 years ago '04        #78
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
- Uh no. If the charts are fake your point doesn't stand. You're gonna keep throwing around insults and sh-t, yet you sound like an idiot yourself. "Even if my information is 100% false, the point I based around the false information still stands"

- If you're comparing software updates, then you have nothing. Both OS updates come out at the same rate: when they're needed.

- Once again, you're making things up just to validate your opinion. Most jailbroken iPhones DON'T have bugs. Maybe certain jailbroken APPS, but so do Android apps, or any other OS/device if you poorly maintain it. I never had any bugs with my iPhone, jailbroken and unjailbroken alike. But I'm sure you have a chart somewhere stating "90% of jailbroken iPhones have bugs"

- Again, one of your very few valid points. The iPhone 4 is a little more expensive, but worth the money for the folks who can afford it. I'll give you that though, still has nothing to do with performance.

My iPhone is extremely customized, as if it matters. Just cause you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it can't be done. Again, if you're too dense to read, I'll say it again: I'm not defending the iPhone, I'm defending the ability to make a point with valid information, not BS you find around the internet and a personal vendetta.

If cheaper and more customizable are your best pros about Android phones, you're wasting your time replying.
No but most jailbroken apps have bugs.

And also I heavily customized my jailbroken iPod touch, but it still nowhere touch the deep customization of stock unrooted android
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy