Motorola Razr making a comeback,this time with Droid brand to back it?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 I AM LEGEND said:
You're missing my point. I for one will never say that iOS is better than Android. I use an iPhone because in my one experience with an Android phone (Evo 4G for seven months) I came away unimpressed. I need a phone to make calls and I want to use media and play music and have the basic functions or a smartphone like email and a calendar. I don't need or care for anything else.

What I'm saying though is anytime a thread is made about an Apple product some insecure Android troll comes up into the thread and says some sh*t about how Apple is outdated tech (despite dropping one phone every 12-16 months) or how Apple products are sh*t. How many times do you want to have the same argument with the same end result? And then you come out and say Apple Stans are mad? I really don't think they care until somebody baits them with some ridiculous statement like:
I don't think all apple products are sh*t, just the iphone and ipad. Mac > PC(in aspects I need from a comp). You can't hide outdated with the idea that "hey our device only comes out every year" there is an android that dropped in the qtr that is superior, same way when 4GS and 5 come out, the following month a better android will be out.

An android stan can't get mad, about what? Having the superior OS and tech? Like that perplex dude above, he can't say sh*t, so he'll laugh his way out the topic really feeling dumb he even spoke.

These arguments always happen with technology, technology is competitive. Muscle car fanatics will always talk sh*t about a sports car, but get blown out in races and talk about how "timeless and vintage" their car is

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-24-2011 at 08:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #42
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2411 2411
 Dangerously said:
Pissing matches like this send me into a fit of rage.

fu*k the iPhone
fu*k Android.
Get what you want.
This n*gga has the winning postYall n*ggas take this phone sh*t too serious.
 6 years ago '04        #43
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Cantankerous said:
No because the iphone is still for women, homos3xuals, and metros3xuals, and you can't get "infected," it just so happens, thats the population that represents the iphone.
Right, cause your fake chart says so, it must be a fact. Keep it movin' with that f-ckery.

Cantankerous said:
You guys are waiting for an Iphone 4S, and Iphone 5. Android is an open source OS, multiple companies can release a phone, hell, anyone can put android on a phone if they knew how. I prefer a superior device, thats all. Hell I just seem on the news some dude turned his tv into an android, dunno what for, try that sh*t with apple and you'll face a lawsuit.
I'm personally not waiting on the iPhone 5 cause I like my iPhone 4, but your point is still stupid. Me waiting on the iPhone 5 is the equivalent of an Android user waiting on an the Droid 4 or whatever. You're not even comparing Android to iOS anymore, you're comparing Samsung, Motorola, and the rest of the cell phone world to one single phone. Fair basis.

Cantankerous said:
While you guys wait to have glitches fixed, there is an entire community that can fix, or alter Android to avoid function problems.
You know what, this might be the first (and probably last) valid point you've made in this thread. In iPhone's defense though, there are rarely any major bugs after x.1 version. But in my opinion, the only reasonable advantage that Android has is open source. Personally, I don't need that options nor have I ever took advantage of it when I had my Motorola Droid.

Cantankerous said:
And prepaid customers pay 50 - 60 for unlimited everything with their androids : ie, Boost Mobile, Simple Mobile, Metro Pcs.
Pay $60 for a piece of sh-t Android phone with a company that has barely any mobile coverage, or pay $20 more for a capable and really smartphone on the 2nd largest mobile service in America. I'll take choice B.

Cantankerous said:
Ha, then I'll show you a non-rooted standard android, and it'll sh*t on that iphone. It took me about 2 mins to auto-superoot my android with 1 program, and 20 mins to upgrade a 2.1 device to 2.3 latest android OS gingerbread.

Why do Iphone fans always get mad for people pointing out evidence, Iphone stans have to ALWAYS defend themselves, because there is nothing great about the phone, unless you consider an outdated, stylish, amazing selling, inferior device, great

even more, I don't even have anything against Iphone fans, it's just too easy to troll and watch you guys get mad. Then again, thats the qualities of women, homos3xuals, and metros3xuals

And if a better plastic around the device(comparing to devices 5+ years old), is game changing, it just goes to show how far an iphone stan will go to defend their device, EGO gets shot the fu*k up.
One problem though: you have 0 evidence. Just fake charts and bias slander. That whole "you're mad" childish sh-t is tossed around too easily. Cause I don't agree with you, I'm mad? Makes sense. You just seem confused cause you probably never been in a mature discussion before up until now.

I don't know/care which OS is better, but I personally like iOS more and I think it can do virtually everything Android phones can do. If that's being a "mad stan", oh well.
 6 years ago '04        #44
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Dangerously said:
Pissing matches like this send me into a fit of rage.

fu*k the iPhone
fu*k Android.
Get what you want.
Folks are having a discussion. How is that a pissing match?
 6 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 RYLNYC|m said:
Right, cause your fake chart says so, it must be a fact. Keep it movin' with that f-ckery.
All those charts, came from different places, even if fake, my points still stands.

I'm personally not waiting on the iPhone 5 cause I like my iPhone 4, but your point is still stupid. Me waiting on the iPhone 5 is the equivalent of an Android user waiting on an the Droid 4 or whatever. You're not even comparing Android to iOS anymore, you're comparing Samsung, Motorola, and the rest of the cell phone world to one single phone. Fair basis.
more stupid sh*t from iphone fan. Android isn't perpetuated by the "droid" or "evo" branding, these are simply names. Android is what perpetuates the base, not the name, unlike iphone stans. If I compare the highest end android to the Iphone 4g, you'll complain it's been out too long, and that the Iphone 5 will be better

In iPhone's defense though, there are rarely any major bugs after x.1 version. But in my opinion, the only reasonable advantage that Android has is open source. Personally, I don't need that options nor have I ever took advantage of it when I had my Motorola Droid.
Most jailbroken phones end up with bugs, and again with typical iphone response "I don't need that," thats fine, doesn't mean your device isn't inferior, and when you do want or need it, you wont have it.

Pay $60 for a piece of sh-t Android phone with a company that has barely any mobile coverage, or pay $20 more for a capable and really smartphone on the 2nd largest mobile service in America. I'll take choice B.
OR OR OR, get a high end android for half the price at the same iphone carrier, and have a better phone. , again, iphone never comes out on top.

I don't know/care which OS is better, but I personally like iOS more and I think it can do virtually everything Android phones can do. If that's being a "mad stan", oh well.
You said above you don't need things from android(ability for better customization), yet your iphone can it can do virtually everything android phones can. Thats a fu*king stan. Thats the contradicting fu*kery iphone fans subject themselves to when defending their device.

I get it, you like the iphone. It does everything you need, and android has things you don't. Tech doesn't revolve around you, and just because you satisfied with mediocrity, doesn't make the iphone any more admirable. With that said, if you are happy with the Iphone, why come in an andriod thread and defend your device? Since you have no qualms with your device, nor android, why discuss? Because an android fan/stan belittled your device that you love so much?
 6 years ago '04        #46
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Cantankerous said:
I don't think all apple products are sh*t, just the iphone and ipad. Mac > PC(in aspects I need from a comp). You can't hide outdated with the idea that "hey our device only comes out every year" there is an android that dropped in the qtr that is superior, same way when 4GS and 5 come out, the following month a better android will be out.
That same thing can be said regarding iPhones. For what I need my iPhone to do it does very well. I don't need to overclock because it's stable out the box. Personally I prefer PCs over Macs. I don't see how you can say the iPad is sh*t though with all the sh*tty Android tabs on the market. There's relatively no app support for them either. If I wasn't copping an iPad, I'd just cop a laptop. fu*k these other Tabs.

Cantankerous said:
These arguments always happen with technology, technology is competitive. Muscle car fanatics will always talk sh*t about a sports car, but get blown out in races and talk about how "timeless and vintage" their car is
Fair enough. You have a point there.
 6 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
Most jailbroken phones end up with bugs, and again with typical iphone response "I don't need that," thats fine, doesn't mean your device isn't inferior, and when you do want or need it, you wont have it.
I haven't had a single issue with my jailbroken iPhone, now my rooted Evo? That was another story. Frequent freeze ups, constantly having to reboot, loss of touchscreen response and my battery life still wasn't THAT great I don't have that kind of time to play trial and error for the sake of my battery life. Seriously, are you saying this from experience with an iPhone or just speculation?
 09-24-2011, 09:28 PM         #48
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Folks are having a discussion. How is that a pissing match?
Because this discussion has been had for the better part of two years now. There is no resolution. Besides, this thread isn't even about the iPhone.
 6 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
That same thing can be said regarding iPhones. For what I need my iPhone to do it does very well. I don't need to overclock because it's stable out the box. Personally I prefer PCs over Macs. I don't see how you can say the iPad is sh*t though with all the sh*tty Android tabs on the market. There's relatively no app support for them either. If I wasn't copping an iPad, I'd just cop a laptop. fu*k these other Tabs.

Fair enough. You have a point there.
But the the difference is, the only reason I'd get a macbook is for graphics design or production. The macbook excels in certain aspects of technology in comparison to PC's, but the line isn't clear between which is better, it's truly a comp. that both have pros and cons of ABILITY, there isn't anything I can get from an Iphone that I can't with an android based phone.

Also, I think for the most part all tablets are sh*t, it's a big a.ss ipod. I don't need a branch between phone and laptop. At a point I had a zune, and loved my Ipod more knowing it was inferior.

and I'm saying that from experience, admitting I don't know much about the jailbreaking idea vs rooting, but a few I'd play with apps for force close, maybe a bad jailbroken version or w/e, but with Android, there are TONS of custom roms, and most will tell you about the bugs the rom already has, with updates as the developers work on it.
 6 years ago '06        #50
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13571 13571
 AztekLB said:
i could do sh*t with my android, an iphone could only dream of.

like what
 6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Because this discussion has been had for the better part of two years now. There is no resolution. Besides, this thread isn't even about the iPhone.
It is now
 09-24-2011, 09:46 PM         #52
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
It is now

Go 'head then.
 6 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
Also, I think for the most part all tablets are sh*t, it's a big a.ss ipod. I don't need a branch between phone and laptop. At a point I had a zune, and loved my Ipod more knowing it was inferior.
I can dig it. I like Tabs. I do think the iPad is overpriced, but I caught mine on a deal and I wanted a one stop shop for all of my books and such, not to mention it's perfect for that five hour flight back home to LA or just checking some sh*t out on the couch when I don't feel like going downstairs
 6 years ago '05        #54
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
Man I had my razor for like 5 years I had that phone to the very end it died on me. Then I got the Samsung infuse a android phone its pretty hot. I think the android is better then the I-Phone. I know people with the I-Phone they really do the same thing as long as I can call people and check the web when i need to that's all that matters. For anything else I got a PC.
 6 years ago '07        #55
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 228 228
 VinceTran said:
you know most new android phones has double the ram and processor speed of an iphone right?? people are dumb as sh*t sometimes. There isn't one thing the iphone can do that a new android can't.

You guys know iphone's are stealing some android features for iOS 5 right? I'm buying the new iphone just because i've own every one since the first one. Some people are just dumb as hell.
I bet you can't no go the Apple store and ask for support
 6 years ago '09        #56
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
What was this thread about again?
 09-25-2011, 01:38 AM         #57
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What was this thread about again?
Amber Rose?
 6 years ago '05        #58
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
 Ra-da-god said:
no he's right if you wanna talk specs the iphone is behind the top end androids the EVO wiped the floor with the I4 feature and function wise......
I bet my battery lasts longer than yours...
 6 years ago '09        #59
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Simpletons buy iPhones...
 6 years ago '04        #60
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1557 1557
 AirForce318 said:
I bet my battery lasts longer than yours...
yeah battery is an issue on the evo won't argue there but everything else is better on the evo hell atleast I have the option to swap out battery or memory if need be.....

I'm not really gonna weigh in on the whole iPhone vs Android thing because I really think its two different experiences and mindstates between the users, iPhone users are simple they want a cool streamlined experience that feels high tech but isn't hard to figure out I get that I do laugh when they try to compare tech though. I like technology that you have to sit with and learn Im still learning sh*t about the evo I'm a fan of customization and options I shouldn't have to hack my phone to do simple sh*t like customizing my homescreen and yes I do need that I appreciate things like when I get tired of my HTC sense I can hit the market and reinvent my phone down to the widgets hell I appreciate WIDGETS!

with that being said I'd be lying if I said I never wanted a iPhone at one point or another, I was gonna cop the I4 till my bro showed me the evo its all about preference in the end but it is fact that the iPhone is inferior tech in a lot of respects.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago