Motorola Razr making a comeback,this time with Droid brand to back it?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Perplexity said:
Insulting someone's s3xuality because of phone preference seems kind of suspect to me, only a bi*ch would care.
Only a bi*ch would taunt a bi*ch, you def. aren't a man. but like in last thread.

----

[pic - click to view]

It sure looks like it when you visit Guys with iPhones. NSFW!

The website Guys with iPhones is “Powered by a love for hot men who appreciate the finer gadgets in life.” So if you feel like that too you should check it out. Again: NSFW!

And of course there are also Girls with iPhones. Not as nasty as the male version, luckily.
Correct.

With that said, I'm don't think all Iphone users are gay or metros3xual, some simply had no choice after leaving RIM, and came to Iphone, stuck in a contract, etc.

If you look at this graph

[pic - click to view]

This suggest 14% of Android users want to switch to the Iphone platform, considering the female android usage is low, I'll say a nice 5 percent are female, 9% gay or metros3xual men.

Even more, look at the Iphone side. 80% prefer their device, and won't switch platform, women, gay and metros3xual men. The 7% represent those, who I don't think are gay, metros3xual, or a woman, as far as Iphone users.

Not that their is anything wrong with being a woman, metros3xual or gay, just saying.
 6 years ago '11        #22
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
^ Shidded on em
 6 years ago '04        #23
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
Just because you are 1st in the advancement in technology does not make you the best in technology
Thats what you Apple Stans fail to understand
 6 years ago '04        #24
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 RYLNYC said:
I strongly doubt that, champ. Most folks just don't know what iPhones are capable of. But go ahead and let us know, and I hope you don't say some dumb sh-t like "widgets"

Over clocking, USB host, native flash support, use as a flash drive, 4g support, wifi calling....and more
 6 years ago '06        #25
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
I was an iPhone user since 2007 when the first one dropped. sh*t back then you had to unlock the device by prying it open and shorting out a circuit on the board.

Anyway, I got sick and tired of the lack of customization. Jailbreaking could only take you so far. That's why I switched over to Android.. I won't ever regret switching either because I have much more control over the OS than I did on the iPhone. Plus I like to stream a lot of TV Shows, Live Events, Etc & the fact that flash is fully supported on Android is a big plus for me.

I have been keeping a watchful eye on the iPhone jailbreak community though and definitely like what they're doing with the whole Dreamboard app. But it's a little too late for me though as I've already jumped ship.

Edit: Also unless you're stuck under a rock Custom ROMs & Kernal's is where it's at.. I get a full day of battery life with moderate to heavy usage on my device.
 6 years ago '04        #26
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 VinceTran said:
you know most new android phones has double the ram and processor speed of an iphone right?? people are dumb as sh*t sometimes. There isn't one thing the iphone can do that a new android can't.

You guys know iphone's are stealing some android features for iOS 5 right? I'm buying the new iphone just because i've own every one since the first one. Some people are just dumb as hell.
It's also "dumb as hell" to compare hardware on a platform that drops a new phone every other month and one that drops a new phone every 12-16 months.
 6 years ago '04        #27
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Misinformation, slander, and using ridiculously false bias charts with no source = epitome of a stan. Good job You sound like you're 15. Who did this whole "men/women" investigation exactly? Who was surveyed? How many people? What locations.

Some bitter Android fanboys with Photoshop access conducted a baseless study and you eat it up with 0 hesitation.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say all those charts are credited and accurate, you're not going to get a good phone because a lot of women use it? So if it was the other way around and more women/gays used the "superior" Android OS, would you switch to iOS to avoid getting infected or something?

I couldn't care less who likes which OS, but if you're gonna argue, at least have a good reason/foundation and some accurate information to back you up.

Cantankerous said:
while Iphone customers wait for their new phone, delayed updates, fu*ked over in contracts, and shell off tons of money for nothing
* Wait for a new phone? That makes no sense. A new iPhone comes out every 1-2 years. I'd prefer that, then a new Android phone coming out every other 2 weeks. "Oooo I can't wait for the Photon! It's so fast and badass!" *buys it* "Wait, the Bionic is coming out? F-CK!" *returns Photon* -- it's a never ending cycle with new phones, that's what happens when 40 different companies have their hand in on one single OS.

* Updates: most iOS updates are just bug fixes, nothing major. How is that delayed? As if every Android update comes out on a weekly basis and are some major improvement every time. The biggest improvements for iOS come with the brand new version (4.0 for example) followed by glitch fixes and whatnot (4.1, 4.2.1, 4.3, etc.).

* I pay $80 for unlimited everything on AT&T. Straight up, no "fu-cking over" and no extra charges. So with that said, what am I shelling "tons of money" for that any other person with any other phone isn't?
 6 years ago '04        #28
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Over clocking, USB host, native flash support, use as a flash drive, 4g support, wifi calling....and more
No need to over clock when my performance is running perfectly fine. Flash support? Granted, but Adobe is making a workaround for that so that, but you're still right. I use my iPhone as a flash drive, 4G is subjective and depends on the carrier, not the phone. iPhone 5 will probably be 4G compatible if AT&T finally started their 4G program. And wifi calling as in Skype or Google Voice? Yeah I have that too.

You're trying to compare a UNIVERSAL OPERATING SYSTEM leased by dozens of different electronic companies who put out a new phone every week to one single phone that comes out every year or so. How is that fair exactly?
 09-24-2011, 07:49 PM         #29
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Stuff
Basing opinions off half a.ssed bar graphs and passing them off as fact now are we.... seems like a reach.

Anyway, like I said, show me an iPhone that is not jailbroken and I'll show you a phone that's utilizing 30% of it's capabilities. If Apple weren't such controlling pricks it wouldn't be necessary to JB, so in that respect : Moto > Apple. There is nothing an Android operated phone offers at the moment that would lead me to change, I mostly use my iphone for business, conference calling, etc etc. Like I said, use what suits you, who really gives a fu*k what anyone else is using. I guarantee you any apple stan who wants to talk specs doesn't know what the hell he is talking about and probably owns a macbook pro..

To whoever called me an apple stan for posting the before/after pics, I never stated iPhone > All, I was simply showing in illustrations how apple changed the game. Please learn how to read.

And this 4g sh*t is nothing but a gimmick lol, I'd be sayin the same sh*t even if the iPhone offered it right now. 4G standards are set at 100 mbps, nobody is fu*kin with that right now.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 09-24-2011 at 07:56 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
space
space
Iphone stans mad lol. This is stupidity.

RYLNYC|m said:
So if it was the other way around and more women/gays used the "superior" Android OS, would you switch to iOS to avoid getting infected or something?
No because the iphone is still for women, homos3xuals, and metros3xuals, and you can't get "infected," it just so happens, thats the population that represents the iphone.

Wait for a new phone? That makes no sense. A new iPhone comes out every 1-2 years. I'd prefer that, then a new Android phone coming out every other 2 weeks.
You guys are waiting for an Iphone 4S, and Iphone 5. Android is an open source OS, multiple companies can release a phone, hell, anyone can put android on a phone if they knew how. I prefer a superior device, thats all. Hell I just seem on the news some dude turned his tv into an android, dunno what for, try that sh*t with apple and you'll face a lawsuit.

* Updates: most iOS updates are just bug fixes, nothing major. How is that delayed? As if every Android update comes out on a weekly basis and are some major improvement every time.
While you guys wait to have glitches fixed, there is an entire community that can fix, or alter Android to avoid function problems.

* I pay $80 for unlimited everything on AT&T. Straight up, no "fu-cking over" and no extra charges. So with that said, what am I shelling "tons of money" for that any other person with any other phone isn't?
And prepaid customers pay 50 - 60 for unlimited everything with their androids : ie, Boost Mobile, Simple Mobile, Metro Pcs.

Perplexity said:
show me an iPhone that is not jailbroken and I'll show you a phone that's utilizing 30% of it's capabilities.
Ha, then I'll show you a non-rooted standard android, and it'll sh*t on that iphone. It took me about 2 mins to auto-superoot my android with 1 program, and 20 mins to upgrade a 2.1 device to 2.3 latest android OS gingerbread.

Why do Iphone fans always get mad for people pointing out evidence, Iphone stans have to ALWAYS defend themselves, because there is nothing great about the phone, unless you consider an outdated, stylish, amazing selling, inferior device, great

even more, I don't even have anything against Iphone fans, it's just too easy to troll and watch you guys get mad. Then again, thats the qualities of women, homos3xuals, and metros3xuals

And if a better plastic around the device(comparing to devices 5+ years old), is game changing, it just goes to show how far an iphone stan will go to defend their device, EGO gets shot the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '04        #31
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 RYLNYC said:
No need to over clock when my performance is running perfectly fine. Flash support? Granted, but Adobe is making a workaround for that so that, but you're still right. I use my iPhone as a flash drive, 4G is subjective and depends on the carrier, not the phone. iPhone 5 will probably be 4G compatible if AT&T finally started their 4G program. And wifi calling as in Skype or Google Voice? Yeah I have that too.

You're trying to compare a UNIVERSAL OPERATING SYSTEM leased by dozens of different electronic companies who put out a new phone every week to one single phone that comes out every year or so. How is that fair exactly?
That is apple to blame especially when they, are the same exact mistake against Microsoft that almost put them out of business to the point Microsoft saved them.

And I'm talking about wifi calling. I'm talking about native wifi calling not going through Skype or any third party app.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
Why do Iphone fans always get mad for people pointing out evidence, Iphone stans have to ALWAYS defend themselves, because there is nothing great about the phone, unless you consider an outdated, stylish, amazing selling, inferior device, great
iPhone "stans" don't start half the arguments on BX, The holier than thou Android stans do. Show me an Apple thread in this section that doesn't have some Android stan coming in it first and foremost to start hating. Nobody's mad, the sh*t is just old. You guys have the same argument all the time and overlook the obvious. This is BX though, why I would I expect any less?
 6 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
iPhone "stans" don't start half the arguments on BX, The holier than thou Android stans do. Show me an Apple thread in this section that doesn't have some Android stan coming in it first and foremost to start hating. Nobody's mad, the sh*t is just old. You guys have the same argument all the time and overlook the obvious. This is BX though, why I would I expect any less?
It shouldn't be an argument if Android stans only say they have the superior OS and have better devices than an Iphone, that isn't an argument, it's fact. If iphone stans just admitted they have an inferior stylish device that sells well, there shouldn't an argument but I doubt that as there is something obvious being overlooked?

Iphone fans act like they are riding an ashton martin, and it's really a low end Mercedes, and compares itself to Ferrari, quit it.
 09-24-2011, 08:22 PM         #34
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
No phone is fu*king with the iPhone sells.

Fact.
except for android, adn the fact that iphone is a piece of sh*t that only hipsters use.
 6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
except for android, adn the fact that iphone is a piece of sh*t that only hipsters use.
What are you basing any of this on?
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
It shouldn't be an argument if Android stans only say they have the superior OS and have better devices than an Iphone, that isn't an argument, it's fact. If iphone stans just admitted they have an inferior stylish device that sells well, there shouldn't an argument but I doubt that as there is something obvious being overlooked?

Iphone fans act like they are riding an ashton martin, and it's really a low end Mercedes, and compares itself to Ferrari, quit it.
You're missing my point. I for one will never say that iOS is better than Android. I use an iPhone because in my one experience with an Android phone (Evo 4G for seven months) I came away unimpressed. I need a phone to make calls and I want to use media and play music and have the basic functions or a smartphone like email and a calendar. I don't need or care for anything else.

What I'm saying though is anytime a thread is made about an Apple product some insecure Android troll comes up into the thread and says some sh*t about how Apple is outdated tech (despite dropping one phone every 12-16 months) or how Apple products are sh*t. How many times do you want to have the same argument with the same end result? And then you come out and say Apple Stans are mad? I really don't think they care until somebody baits them with some ridiculous statement like:

IronMaiden said:
Really? Maybe it's because I'm 30 or something, but most of my friends use iOS devices and none of them are fu*king "hipsters". Most of them are Engineers, or in the IT field, and I work in logistics. I mean I do have some friend that are bums, but you get my point. It's just a baseless, ignorant statement. You can say that an Android powered phone is better (for you), but to say it's sh*t is just fu*king stupid.
 09-24-2011, 08:38 PM         #37
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dextromethorphan said:
Vanilla Ice sold more records and singles than "All Eyes On Me"... Does that mean he is better than Pac????
 09-24-2011, 08:39 PM         #38
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Iphone stans mad lol. This is stupidity.

No because the iphone is still for women, homos3xuals, and metros3xuals, and you can't get "infected," it just so happens, thats the population that represents the iphone.

You guys are waiting for an Iphone 4S, and Iphone 5. Android is an open source OS, multiple companies can release a phone, hell, anyone can put android on a phone if they knew how. I prefer a superior device, thats all. Hell I just seem on the news some dude turned his tv into an android, dunno what for, try that sh*t with apple and you'll face a lawsuit.

While you guys wait to have glitches fixed, there is an entire community that can fix, or alter Android to avoid function problems.

And prepaid customers pay 50 - 60 for unlimited everything with their androids : ie, Boost Mobile, Simple Mobile, Metro Pcs.

Ha, then I'll show you a non-rooted standard android, and it'll sh*t on that iphone. It took me about 2 mins to auto-superoot my android with 1 program, and 20 mins to upgrade a 2.1 device to 2.3 latest android OS gingerbread.

even more, I don't even have anything against Iphone fans, it's just too easy to troll and watch you guys get mad. Then again, thats the qualities of women, homos3xuals, and metros3xuals

And if a better plastic around the device(comparing to devices 5+ years old), is game changing, it just goes to show how far an iphone stan will go to defend their device, EGO gets shot the fu*k up.
You are one pissed off Stan
 6 years ago '05        #39
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 AztekLB said:
i could do sh*t with my android, an iphone could only dream of.
and vice versa
 09-24-2011, 08:46 PM         #40
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pissing matches like this send me into a fit of rage.

fu*k the iPhone
fu*k Android.
Get what you want.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteves thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy