Money Mayweather has spoken: "I'm Tired of Beating up These Guys" (pics)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2011, 02:47 AM         #101
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #102
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
I believe Bob Arum owes him money , probably the root of why he is not f!ghting Pacman . Maybe he wants it all upfront this time .
 09-25-2011, 04:20 AM         #103
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basics

everyone f!ghts pac under the normal boxing laws except one guy his name is floyd he use to f!ght everyone under the normal boxing laws.....

it is pretty clear......money scared to death
 6 years ago '07        #104
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 Trolling said:
I believe Bob Arum owes him money , probably the root of why he is not f!ghting Pacman . Maybe he wants it all upfront this time .
Floyd did make that clear in the press conference tho...he said Bob Arum owes him Millions...thas why he keeps painting a bad picture of him in the press..
 6 years ago '08        #105
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Jayday00 said:
how could his little a.ss ever go heavy weight?

If he's so bored, and loves money how we all KNOW he does, They make that PACMAN f!ght happen! Biggest draw in boxing HISTORY! I heard somethin like it was gonna be guaranteed: 100 million dollar f!ght.. 50 mill for each!

This f!ght hasta happen!

I also heard Manny's camp said- SET IT UP! I'll agree to WHATEVER, and ANYTHING.. make the f!ght happen
May not the type to give up all that money. He really believes Paq is on them roids. I think he is too.
 6 years ago '10        #106
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 WiLL said:
the first comment on that facebook status says alot
Yeah it says that there is alot of hispanic people that stan for Pac Man

*Looks at name

6 years ago '05        #107
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Willye said:
basics

everyone f!ghts pac under the normal boxing laws except one guy his name is floyd he use to f!ght everyone under the normal boxing laws.....

Says the guy who's a fan of the man afraid of needles. If he has nothing to hide then the testing should not be a problem.

I think the root problem is Arum vs Floyd, and it's a pride battle. Neither side wants to bend to comply to the other. The victim is Manny, because he's going to miss out on a pay day because his guy (Arum) has an ego issue. And the only guy who can draw the money Manny would make is Mayweather. Manny is his own worst enemy in this situation, because he's too naive or maybe not savvy enough to understand the political side to boxing. Funny how he was running to be a politician.
 6 years ago '09        #108
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
 RustyLorcin said:
99.9% of boxers could take all the steroids they want and if they were trash before.. they will be trash while i'm they are on peds.. who gives a fu*k if pac is on peds, you are Floyd Mayweather school him to death for 12 rounds, steroids aren't going to help him not get hit.. steroids are not going to help him with his positioning and counters in the ring.

Just shut the fu*k up, stop making excuses..fu*k the "0" in your record, hopefully Sergio Martinez calls Floyd a Puta on HBO after he ko's the euro bum on his next f!ght so we can actually see Floyd take a risk and f!ght someone that shows a threat to his bullsh*t "0"

Right now unless Floyd f!ghts Pac, Martinez, Bradley....Khan.. he is 0 record is no more legit than Calzhages 0.
Shut the fu*k up already. Floyd>>>>>>

dg177bx said:
I'm a d!ck sucking f*ggot who doesn't know what the fu*k im talking about.
 6 years ago '04        #109
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,582 | Props total: 12581 12581
It's funny to me whenever I hear that manny agreed to take the tests its always after Floyd signs for a f!ght.....the pac man camp thought it was just offensive to think they had to do random testing yet sugar shane a guy who was actually caught juicing had no problem doin the testing. Just like Floyd said....if you think you're the best take the test.
 6 years ago '05        #110
gslim3000 
space
space
$508 | Props total: 12 12
*team mayweather* fu*k da haters
 6 years ago '09        #111
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 MrBenrexi said:
Cotto after which Mayweather decided to clean up the sport by avoiding Pacquiao like he was aids blood and sucker punch ko'ing Marcos Maidana's leftovers.
Cotto was a B level f!ghter before Margarito broke him mentally. he looked terrible against Clottey and Pac cherry picked him.
 6 years ago '06        #112
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
basics

exactly
 6 years ago '09        #113
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 2up2down703 said:
Floyd has been handpicking his opponents for the longest and has strategically avoided f!ghting some of the best when they where at there best! You n*ggas who think otherwise are delusional and don't know sh*t about boxing! Compare all of the f!ghters that Manny has faced and all of the f!ghters that floyd have faced and its not even a comparison.
Manny just f!ghts whoever is in front of him like all of the true great f!ghters

[video - click to view]

Go back to the days of Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler, and Thomas Hearns. All of these great f!ghters fought each other and All have at least one loss on their record. You know why? Because they didn't just say they were the best but the fought the best to prove it. Ali did. Tyson Did. Hell even Oscar De La Hoya did. Floyd doesn't. End of fu*king story.
Ali wanted no part of the Foreman rematch. Tyson avoided Buster Douglas because Douglas was the only guy in the late 80s actually f!ghting other top contenders. De La Hoya lost almost every big f!ght he was in. Got gift decisions against Quartey and Sweet Pea.

Last edited by xRapHeadx; 09-25-2011 at 09:36 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #114
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 Jayday00 said:
how could his little a.ss ever go heavy weight?

If he's so bored, and loves money how we all KNOW he does, They make that PACMAN f!ght happen! Biggest draw in boxing HISTORY! I heard somethin like it was gonna be guaranteed: 100 million dollar f!ght.. 50 mill for each!

This f!ght hasta happen!

I also heard Manny's camp said- SET IT UP! I'll agree to WHATEVER, and ANYTHING.. make the f!ght happen
where did u hear that from stupid, because ur so wrong its not even remotely funny
 6 years ago '09        #115
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
99.9% of boxers could take all the steroids they want and if they were trash before.. they will be trash while i'm they are on peds.. who gives a fu*k if pac is on peds, you are Floyd Mayweather school him to death for 12 rounds, steroids aren't going to help him not get hit.. steroids are not going to help him with his positioning and counters in the ring.

Just shut the fu*k up, stop making excuses..fu*k the "0" in your record, hopefully Sergio Martinez calls Floyd a Puta on HBO after he ko's the euro bum on his next f!ght so we can actually see Floyd take a risk and f!ght someone that shows a threat to his bullsh*t "0"

Right now unless Floyd f!ghts Pac, Martinez, Bradley....Khan.. he is 0 record is no more legit than Calzhages 0.
All Sergio has is the MW crown. No fan base. He's going to drain himself to 150 and get outclassed by a fresher Floyd...i don't want to see that f!ght.
 09-25-2011, 09:44 AM         #116
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Cotto was a B level f!ghter before Margarito broke him mentally. he looked terrible against Clottey and Pac cherry picked him.
Who else would you off like to see him f!ght... Who was left
 6 years ago '07        #117
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 brazidee said:
I have a feeling this pacman f!ght gon happen after all
I hope so...Pacman gonna beat his arrogant a.ss
 09-25-2011, 09:50 AM         #118
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Dis dont mean sh*t, he always runnin his mouth until i see an official announcement that pac v mayweather is on then ill be :dancingcool:
 09-25-2011, 09:50 AM         #119
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like who else was manny suppose to f!ght

he beat cotto...who tko'd judah
he beat clottey... who beat diego and judah

i wish cotto and floyd would of fought ..... yes all f!ghter cherry pick obvously but there comes a time when you have to f!ght someone cmon now

Last edited by Willye; 09-25-2011 at 09:53 AM..
 09-25-2011, 09:57 AM         #120
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you look at it floyd might have one of the weakest resume's in boxing history.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago