Money Mayweather has spoken: "I'm Tired of Beating up These Guys" (pics)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
186 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,977 | Props total: 9740 9740
Mayweather just trolled the entire Internet and you all fell for it
 6 years ago '09        #62
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
I came in here just to say I'm never exerting energy on boxden n*ggas ever again when it comes to boxing. Especially the ones who nitpick at Mayweather like they on salary without really knowing much of anything, just sh*t they read in their father's espn subscription.

09-24-2011, 07:31 PM         #63
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
I don't understand this.

Agree to random testing-----> (implies a "f!ght" will be made)

example

Marquez agreeing to random-----> f!ght was made

Shane agreeing to random-----> f!ght was made

Ortiz agreeing to random----> f!ght was made

The Pac f!ght has not been made---> conclusion he did not agree to RANDOM testing. It's really this simple people
You're wrong about Marquez. There was no blood testing for that f!ght.

Floyd demanded the testing for the first time during the negotiations for the Pacquiao f!ght after Floyd beat Marquez. Mosley and Ortiz are the only two that took the additional tests.

Floyd never asked for any additional testing until he was being pressured to f!ght Pacquiao in 2009. Obviously, he has to have all of his other opponents take the additional tests or it looks like it was a smoke screen or an excuse.

I refuse to believe that Floyd is afraid, but its clear that:

A) He thinks that he might have a slight chance of losing the f!ght - more than he does against other guys in the division
B) He doesn't want Bob Arum to make a cent off of any of his f!ghts - he hasn't fought a Top Rank f!ghter since he left them and he keeps saying Pacquiao "has to get his business in order" which really means get rid of Bob Arum.

Last edited by 22k; 09-24-2011 at 07:39 PM..
 09-24-2011, 07:36 PM         #64
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
ETHER, Pacroid fans are so naive and easily persuaded by Pac's camp. n*ggas are getting manipulated by Bob Arum who is a known liar
The irony. Every single one of those f!ghts were unofficially in-house f!ghts for Floyd. Nobody outside of Golden Boy even gets close to negotiating with Floyd, so stop it.
 6 years ago '04        #65
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,056 | Props total: 1463 1463
 loonatik said:
i came in here just to say i'm never exerting energy on boxden n*ggas ever again when it comes to boxing. Especially the ones who nitpick at mayweather like they on salary without really knowing much of anything, just sh*t they read in their father's espn subscription.

6 years ago '09        #66
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1378 1378
 iQon said:
The irony. Every single one of those f!ghts were unofficially in-house f!ghts for Floyd. Nobody outside of Golden Boy even gets close to negotiating with Floyd, so stop it.
Floyd outsources his promotion to the highest bidder.

The two largest promotional companies are Top Rank and Golden Boy.

Floyd doesn't like Bob Arum and vice versa. No other promotional company can outbid Golden Boy."Unofficially in house" is the wrong way to say it.
 09-24-2011, 07:52 PM         #67
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:

Floyd doesn't like Bob Arum and vice versa. No other promotional company can outbid Golden Boy."Unofficially in house" is the wrong way to say it.
I think it's the exact right way to say it.

Floyd's last 5 f!ghts have been against Golden Boy f!ghters
Manny's last 5 f!ghts (including upcoming f!ght) have been against Top Rank f!ghters

Where's the difference really? There might be a difference in terms of how much money Floyd keeps, but beyond that it's the same really.
 09-24-2011, 07:53 PM         #68
godsonsince82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
How can they make 50 mil each when pacroid has to give arum 30% off the top
Everybody eats off that, thats what u dont understand. Money mayweather is making 100 percent but and there is a but. He is not letting anybody eat. Pac man dont give 30 percent to abrum, he gives it to him and people that is working for him. I bet Mayweather people arent eating like they suppose too.
 6 years ago '07        #69
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
"Pacquiao is famous because he's connected to my name, when they mention Pacquiao, they say who's that, they say that's the guy that we tryna get to f!ght Floyd Mayweather. When they say Floyd Mayweather, they say that's an all time great"

bodied.
 09-24-2011, 08:38 PM         #70
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:

Outbid? The fu*k are you talkin about? Floyd can f!ght anybody he wants and HBO will put money up. And outside of Pacquiao, Sergio, and maybe Amir Khan, there's really nothing to discuss in terms of split. Floyd will set the bar, take it or leave it. Golden Boy f!ghters will bend to every demand Floyd wants. Period. I remember Nate Campbell slipped up and made his candidacy public. "I'll take the tests! Pick me!"
 6 years ago '04        #71
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Make that Money PBF!!!
 09-24-2011, 09:29 PM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Moses said:
"Pacquiao is famous because he's connected to my name, when they mention Pacquiao, they say who's that, they say that's the guy that we tryna get to f!ght Floyd Mayweather. When they say Floyd Mayweather, they say that's an all time great"

bodied.

If Floyd died today the entire sport of boxing would be nothing.....We really gonna act like people bout to pay to see that Manny vs Marquez f!ght.....again.......really....

Pacquaio cant eat without Floyd in the business...Hell nobody can...Floyds almost got the Mike Tyson effect from the late 80s/early 90s where you were guaranteed a big purse to pretty much walk in and get your a.ss kicked. Victor Ortiz looked like a fool, but hes a rich one.

Pacquaio couldnt mention 100 million dollars if it doesnt have Floyd Mayweathers name in the same sentence.

Floyd knows this.....and thats why this whole beef is more so business than it is anything...If you really think its about Roids, personal vendettas and so on......Fail....At the end of the day Pacquaio knows this will keep his family eating for the next 3-4 generations and Floyd knows he can literally stop Pac from being safe/comfortable.....Pacquaio is going to have to lose alot $ wise and cut wise for this f!ght to happen.
 09-24-2011, 09:30 PM         #73
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha floyd is that dude
 6 years ago '08        #74
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:
@ "like"ing someone on FB just to hate.

You didn't hear sh*t n*gga shut up.
i heard the same....but still funny
 6 years ago '04        #75
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 22k said:

Floyd demanded the testing for the first time during the negotiations for the Pacquiao f!ght after Floyd beat Marquez. Mosley and Ortiz are the only two that took the additional tests.

Floyd never asked for any additional testing until he was being pressured to f!ght Pacquiao in 2009. Obviously, he has to have all of his other opponents take the additional tests or it looks like it was a smoke screen or an excuse.

A) He thinks that he might have a slight chance of losing the f!ght - more than he does against other guys in the division
B) He doesn't want Bob Arum to make a cent off of any of his f!ghts - he hasn't fought a Top Rank f!ghter since he left them and he keeps saying Pacquiao "has to get his business in order" which really means get rid of Bob Arum.
This is true.
 6 years ago '07        #76
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66

at people thinking because pac goes up 10lbs a year he's on steroids
 09-24-2011, 11:08 PM         #77
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:

If Floyd died today the entire sport of boxing would be nothing.....We really gonna act like people bout to pay to see that Manny vs Marquez f!ght.....again.......really....

Pacquaio cant eat without Floyd in the business...Hell nobody can...Floyds almost got the Mike Tyson effect from the late 80s/early 90s where you were guaranteed a big purse to pretty much walk in and get your a.ss kicked. Victor Ortiz looked like a fool, but hes a rich one.

Pacquaio couldnt mention 100 million dollars if it doesnt have Floyd Mayweathers name in the same sentence.

Floyd knows this.....and thats why this whole beef is more so business than it is anything...If you really think its about Roids, personal vendettas and so on......Fail....At the end of the day Pacquaio knows this will keep his family eating for the next 3-4 generations and Floyd knows he can literally stop Pac from being safe/comfortable.....Pacquaio is going to have to lose alot $ wise and cut wise for this f!ght to happen.
How's that mocha taint taste? Pacquiao has been headlining ppvs for seven years. He's a politician. He's a literally a hero to millions worldwide. He will never stop eating. He's pitching nike and got computers putin. One million hits bi*ch. Floyd feels very insecure around Manny. Are you really so naive, so on this man's d!ck that you can't see the forest for the trees?
 6 years ago '09        #78
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 22k said:

Agreed. Also, like I said in another thread that NOBODY was talking about manny being on roids until FLOYD SR (ex-pipehead/certified cookie smoker btw) said the sh*t. Why didn't floyd test all of the other boxers that he fought before? (Shane Mosley admitted he took roids and Floyd's camp was saying that Manny was on roids before that so no that doesn't count) Floyd is jealous of the massive support manny receives in the boxing community and around the world (probably more popular than Floyd in the US), and is a little on edge about Manny. He knows Manny is almost or just as fast as him and that manny possesses true KO power. Floyd ducked a prime Shane Mosley, he fought an old Oscar (who could have still won that f!ght). He ducked Margarito before he was MargaCHEATo. He didn't try to f!ght Cotto when he was the best welterweight in the world. Paul Williams has been calling him out forever but we know he will never f!ght him. Floyd hasn't really fought anybody that could really challenge him since Luis Castillo who I thought won the first f!ght. Floyd was truly great at 130 and 135 but he hasn't fought a real contender at 147. Its alot of casual boxing fans on boxden who fall for the sh*t that Floyd tries to pull but don't really know sh*t about boxing. And NO Im not a Floyd hater just stating the facts.
 09-24-2011, 11:14 PM         #79
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2up2down703 said:
Agreed. Also, like I said in another thread that NOBODY was talking about manny being on roids until FLOYD SR (ex-pipehead/certified cookie smoker btw) said the sh*t. Why didn't floyd test all of the other boxers that he fought before? (Shane Mosley admitted he took roids and Floyd's camp was saying that Manny was on roids before that so no that doesn't count) Floyd is jealous of the massive support manny receives in the boxing community and around the world (probably more popular than Floyd in the US), and is a little on edge about Manny. He knows Manny is almost or just as fast as him and that manny possesses true KO power. Floyd ducked a prime Shane Mosley, he fought an old Oscar (who could have still won that f!ght). He ducked Margarito before he was MargaCHEATo. He didn't try to f!ght Cotto when he was the best welterweight in the world. Paul Williams has been calling him out forever but we know he will never f!ght him. Floyd hasn't really fought anybody that could really challenge him since Luis Castillo who I thought won the first f!ght. Floyd was truly great at 130 and 135 but he hasn't fought a real contender at 147. Its alot of casual boxing fans on boxden who fall for the sh*t that Floyd tries to pull but don't really know sh*t about boxing. And NO Im not a Floyd hater just stating the facts.
All facts.
 6 years ago '07        #80
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 2up2down703 said:
so who is the last person manny fought that was a real risk?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago