Money Mayweather has spoken: "I'm Tired of Beating up These Guys" (pics)

most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-24-2011, 03:55 PM         #21
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
How can they make 50 mil each when pacroid has to give arum 30% off the top
and Oscar just lets promotes Floyd for free. and everyyone around him works for free.



and ray j has 6 new rolls in front of money house.
 6 years ago '08        #22
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
99.9% of boxers could take all the steroids they want and if they were trash before.. they will be trash while i'm they are on peds.. who gives a fu*k if pac is on peds, you are Floyd Mayweather school him to death for 12 rounds, steroids aren't going to help him not get hit.. steroids are not going to help him with his positioning and counters in the ring.

Just shut the fu*k up, stop making excuses..fu*k the "0" in your record, hopefully Sergio Martinez calls Floyd a Puta on HBO after he ko's the euro bum on his next f!ght so we can actually see Floyd take a risk and f!ght someone that shows a threat to his bullsh*t "0"

Right now unless Floyd f!ghts Pac, Martinez, Bradley....Khan.. he is 0 record is no more legit than Calzhages 0.
 09-24-2011, 03:56 PM         #23
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you even took him serious for a second you are straight up dumb as fu*k...
 6 years ago '04        #24
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 carltouss619 said:
Floyd started @ 130 Manny 106
Professionally, yes. However, Floyd fought at or around that weight as an amateur.
 09-24-2011, 04:00 PM         #25
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a reference to one of his excuses for not f!ghting Pacquiao - he mentioned it after the f!ght during a 10 minute tirade about why he won't f!ght him

20:50 in


[video - click to view]



Last edited by 22k; 09-24-2011 at 06:17 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #26
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
Appreciate da upload ma n*gga...^^
 6 years ago '06        #27
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 214 214
@ the last comment too that i think got cut off
 6 years ago '07        #28
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 CentsCuZ said:
Professionally, yes. However, Floyd fought at or around that weight as an amateur.
that is all I need to hear, however nothing
 6 years ago '07        #29
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
if u got nothing to hide "TAKE THE TEST"
 09-24-2011, 04:45 PM         #30
Rick Fontane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
This is a reference to one of his excuses for not f!ghting Pacquiao - he mentioned it after the f!ght during a 10 minute tirade about why he won't f!ght him

16:30 in

@ 1:18 when somebody in the crowd shouted CURTIS!


Last edited by Rick Fontane; 09-24-2011 at 04:47 PM..
 09-24-2011, 04:53 PM         #31
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

...to this post...i wanna see some action
 09-24-2011, 04:55 PM         #32
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think that he thinks he can beat Pacquiao.
 6 years ago '07        #33
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Rick Fontane said:
@ 1:18 when somebody in the crowd shouted CURTIS!

[video - click to view]



 6 years ago '04        #34
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
 Perplexity said:
If you even took him serious for a second you are straight up dumb as fu*k...
 6 years ago '05        #35
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$688 | Props total: 73 73
 Nate187um said:
How can they make 50 mil each when pacroid has to give arum 30% off the top
How can you like this sh*thead is the real question?
 6 years ago '06        #36
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
 RustyLorcin said:
99.9% of boxers could take all the steroids they want and if they were trash before.. they will be trash while i'm they are on peds.. who gives a fu*k if pac is on peds, you are Floyd Mayweather school him to death for 12 rounds, steroids aren't going to help him not get hit.. steroids are not going to help him with his positioning and counters in the ring.

Just shut the fu*k up, stop making excuses..fu*k the "0" in your record, hopefully Sergio Martinez calls Floyd a Puta on HBO after he ko's the euro bum on his next f!ght so we can actually see Floyd take a risk and f!ght someone that shows a threat to his bullsh*t "0"

Right now unless Floyd f!ghts Pac, Martinez, Bradley....Khan.. he is 0 record is no more legit than Calzhages 0.
gtfoh....n*gga is undefeated respect it bi*ch....dumb people
 09-24-2011, 05:28 PM         #37
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
that is all I need to hear, however nothing
at 16 when pac turned pro he was 105


wen floyd was an amateur at 16 he was 105
 6 years ago '05        #38
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Gayweather fans keep exposing themselves lmaoo
 6 years ago '08        #39
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 carltouss619 said:
Floyd started @ 130 Manny 106
when floyd was a 16yr old amateur, he fought at 106. manny was the same size at that age. so come on man.
 6 years ago '07        #40
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Dope Man 730 said:
How can you like this sh*thead is the real question?
that is such a female trait
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy