Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
7242 pageviews
52 comments

jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
Sep 23 - Alleged k!ller posts eerie Facebook message, shoots girlfriend

[pic - click to view]

A Brooklyn thug posted ominous rap lyrics about murder on his Facebook page just three days before he allegedly blew away his girlfriend.

“I smell murder when the wind blows,” wrote Woody Borgella, 29, who surrendered Wednesday in Monday’s fatal shooting of Lora Ann Evans, 31, in their apartment on Ocean Avenue in Midwood.

Borgella, who was charged with murder and weapons possession and remanded without bail, posted the menacing lyrics Friday -- botching the words from “Shot Down,” a collaboration by rappers DMX, 50 Cent and Styles P.

The real lyrics are: “I smell murder every time that the wind blow.”

Evans and Borgella -- who has a history of violence, including charges of domestic abuse -- barely knew each other, according to police sources.

The couple met early this summer, and Evans, who may have traveled from either Tennessee or California to be with him, soon moved in. But the relationship quickly went south.

In a written and videotaped confession, Borgella admitted to blasting Evans in the back room of their apartment during an argument at noon Monday, the sources said.

She accused the unemployed security guard of sleeping around, and he accused her of helping herself to his beloved marijuana stash, according to the sources.

Borgella claimed Evans pulled a knife on him and in defense, he drew a gun, which accidentally went off, fatally wounding her in the chest. His lawyer said Evans slashed him during the f!ght. “He has on his left hand a serious gash made by his girlfriend,” said Tamir Isaac.

After Borgella allegedly k!lled Evans, he was caught on video surveillance running from a side entrance into a rear courtyard of his apartment complex. Investigators later found the murder weapon behind a building next door.

Borgella has five prior arrests, for drug possession, robbery, a.ssault and theft. He is also named as the attacker in three sealed domestic-incident reports -- although none involved Evans.

The murder rocked Borgella’s tight-knit family, many of whose members appear with him in pictures he had posted on both Facebook and MySpace.

Borgella’s Facebook page lists him as a graduate of the Technical Career Institute and dozens of pictures portray his love of marijuana.

One of his online gal pals appears dumbfounded and asks if he began smoking when he was 18 years old. “Actually younger, 15. But I started goin hard when i was 17,” he wrote.

He also poses bare-chested in some other pictures, prompting one woman to joke that he could offer her protection.

“O snap I can get u to beat some ppl dwn for me lol jk. I can handle my own business,” she wrote.

Another woman swooned about how attractive she found him.

“Looking good, It is such a beautiful thing when a man takes good care of himself....................hot!!!”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Alleged k!ller posts eerie Facebook message, shoots girlfriend - NYPOST.com

52 comments for "Sep 23 - Alleged killer posts eerie Facebook message, shoots girlfriend"

6 years ago '05        #2
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
I know this dudes sister...the story they got is kinda twisted...shorty was smashin all the homies an dude couldnt deal wit it
 6 years ago '04        #3
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544 OP
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 Nyse03 said:
I know this dudes sister...the story they got is kinda twisted...shorty was smashin all the homies an dude couldnt deal wit it
If what you say is true you just made him look worse. Damn you a good friend.
 6 years ago '04        #4
Esco 115 heat pts115
space
space
$2,180 | Props total: 2620 2620
 Nyse03 said:
Makes more sense then him k!lling her over her dipping into his stash. Either way fu*ked up
 6 years ago '08        #5
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 538 538
Stupid muthafu*kas I swear... n*ggas just seem to get dumber as they get older. Smh
 6 years ago '05        #6
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Nyse03 said:
doesnt justify his actions but smh the law would try n make it look like it was over marijuana and then include some rap lyrics.... my question is.... did he have the song refferenced with that quote or did they use the help of the "Hip Hop police" to figure out where that one small quote came from?
 6 years ago '10        #7
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 Nyse03 said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #8
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
pus*y is a helluva thing...n*ggas don't k!ll n*ggas, pus*y does.
 09-23-2011, 05:18 PM         #9
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
pus*y is a helluva thing...n*ggas don't k!ll n*ggas, pus*y a.ss n*ggas k!ll n*ggas.
Fixed.
 09-23-2011, 05:21 PM         #10
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just read another post about a dude shooting his friend over some pus*y.........Now this guy, shoots the pus*y. Dam, the same pus*y that be giving life....takes it away.

@ the dipping in the weed stash.....always gotta throw weed in the mix, like it fuels the problems. If they both was high, non of this sh*t would have went down. Instead, he would have shot his load in her eye n called it a nite.
 6 years ago '11        #11
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 WiLL i AM said:
the bi*ch slept around and smoked his trees

she deserved to die in my book
No one deserves to die. Why n*ggaz gotta k!ll someone just cause their girl is a hoe. Leave her & let her continue her hoe-ish activities & keep it pushing. n*ggaz acting like there isnt more fish in the sea.
 09-23-2011, 06:14 PM         #12
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so it never dawned on him to just kick her out

stupid a.ss, i'll never understand taking someones life.
 09-23-2011, 06:21 PM         #13
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
No one deserves to die. Why n*ggaz gotta k!ll someone just cause their girl is a hoe. Leave her & let her continue her hoe-ish activities & keep it pushing. n*ggaz acting like there isnt more fish in the sea.
So your saying if somebody k!lled your mother, ejaculated on her, copped a squat over her and topped it off with a golden shower..

that person doesnt deserve to die?!
 09-23-2011, 06:24 PM         #14
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen to this NAS.... i remember i was like 15/16 when i first heard this... sh*t literally blew my mind lol...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #15
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15445 15445
People out here dying over pus*y lol.. damn the world is crazy
 6 years ago '11        #16
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Nyse03 said:
same thing i heard
 6 years ago '10        #17
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
 refuze said:
People out here dying over pus*y lol.. damn the world is crazy
n*ggas dont die over pus*y n*ggas die over respect
 09-23-2011, 07:22 PM         #18
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sometimes you just gotta mirk a b1tch
*shrugs
 09-23-2011, 07:28 PM         #19
Codizzle313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh lol i guess pus*y got the best of him. Blaming it on the weed though that's just absurd what a good excuse from the government. Just trying to come up with more excuses to try to ban us from growing are weed and getting are weed from dispensaries. If this guy thought for one second k!lling a girl over fu*king some other men then he needs help. She wants to hoe around let her hoe around go fu*k her bestfriend jackass!
 6 years ago '08        #20
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
Now I'm not saying he should have k!lled her... but I understand
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy