Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Zaosyn said:
Show is definitely ending in season 7 I think.. I remember hearing something about it going 6 or 7 seasons and ending. If it goes past season 7 I'd be surprised. It DEFINITELY won't go past 8 though. I think either this season or the next season Dexter will get caught by someone he knows, which will set him up for his downfall in season 7 (the ending)
I agree. Maybe I'm just paying attention to shows too much nowadays but it just seemed like they were dropping hints at the ending of the show
 6 years ago '05        #162
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Masuka's a.ssistant is status, even though she is weird as hell. I think
[spoiler - click to view]

I lol'd when they showed Quinn bangin that chick at the end uninterested lol

BTW why is 95% of the convo in this thread about breaking bad or the wire or homeland or any other show BESIDES the one this thread is about? You dont like the show, dont watch it just because someone tries to force their opinion about a show a group likes doesn't mean people have to come in here and do the same.
 6 years ago '05        #163
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148

10-17-2011, 07:42 PM         #164
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

6 years ago '06        #165
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
last night's episode was pretty dope

that prepubescent serial k!ller helping the old guy is corny tho..dexter writers need to take notes from breaking bad on how to make a villain interesting without being overly cheesy

after last season, i think this season will determine whether dexter should even be mentioned with a show like breaking bad

rest was good tho..the last scene was cool :applause:

Last edited by coolio; 10-17-2011 at 08:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #166
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 coolio said:
last night's episode was pretty dope

that prepubescent serial k!ller helping the old guy is corny tho..dexter writers need to take notes from breaking bad on how to make a villain interesting without being overly cheesy

after last season, i think this season will determine whether dexter should even be mentioned with a show like breaking bad

rest was good tho..the last scene was cool :applause:
I'm kind of intrigued with what the two of them are doing though I think they are doing a good job with them. I'm actually happy they are back to serial k!llers and not someone after Dexter.
 6 years ago '09        #167
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
 I'm The Dan said:

Deb found out Rudy and Dexter were brothers at the end of season 4.
 6 years ago '07        #168
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 I'm The Dan said:

sit down...
 6 years ago '04        #170
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
If showtIme don't ante up that 24 mill that Michael c Hall wants then yea... Show will be ending I believe with season 7..
 10-19-2011, 02:20 AM         #171
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the main villian of the season is cliche
 6 years ago '08        #172
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
dexter.....

you are getting so god damn predictable..i mean dexter has been the whole time but now its just getting out of control ..

like..you knew that bi*ch was gonna steal that hand..you knew that old guy was gonna set up dexter..honestly nothing that happens is a shock to me..
 10-21-2011, 02:26 PM         #173
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish Dexter would get seriously, permanently hurt, like lose a limb or an eye or something.

Make it more unpredictable.
 6 years ago '04        #174
booie4 
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 1549 1549
Finally saw last week episode
good one but i can't wait for the new one.
 6 years ago '07        #176
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
This bullsh*t religious angle makes this season mediocre right now and Dexter is invincible.
 10-23-2011, 10:19 PM         #177
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is Ray Mysterious Jr.? I usually catch his reviews before watching.
 6 years ago '09        #178
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,064 | Props total: 1095 1095
This episode was pretty damn good Only on episode 4 and we're moving so nicely into this DoomsDay k!ller sh*t, and to think only 2 episodes ago I was stumped and didn't know anything about this guy, now we all know who he is and why he's so fu*king nutty, there's still 8 EPISODES LEFT! And next week sh*t is heating up as if it was the 10th episode

Vinces intern kinda swerved me, I thought this bi*ch was some kind of serial k!ller freak, in reality, she just wanted to sell that hand for money. This won't be the last of her IMO and I think it could end up with Vince being taken out of the show

Dexter's room mate / baby sitter / Batista's family member I THINK is causing Harrison to get sick I don't know why but I seriously expect Dexter to expect her of something.. Harrison is getting sick for a reason.

Batista/Quinn getting high was funny doubt it leads to anything though. Maybe a mini-storyline of them getting caught and it's up to Deb making the decision to suspend them.

That Christian dude (the one who is a slave to the Doomsday k!ller) fu*ked that bi*ch I actually think we saw a titty (I gotta recheck) so that's 3 t*tties we've seen in Dexter so far if it's true. No other show giving you that.

The ending though that was some crazy sh*t, classic Dexter type sh*t. With the ending leaving you ready for next weeks episode. Other shows (especially a certain one on AMC) needs to peep game.. You can't run a TV series and have 8 out of 13 episodes be fu*king filler shows or as the stans like to call them "character development episodes". Dexter proves you can have character development (look at this episode, see how much we got to know about all the new people?) and stay entertaining and keep the drama rolling like it ain't a problem and still slowly build up to bigger things. Dexter NEVER gets boring, I loved this episode.

I hope Deb doesn't end up fu*king her new black Homicide detective (I wanna fertilize that seed)

I also think that Dexter may k!ll Brother Sam eventually because he suspects him of being the Doomsday k!ller, wolf under sheep clothing persay. This would lead to Dexter breaking his honor code and maybe heeding the advice the tooth fairy k!ller gave him about getting old and making mistakes.

One more thing, I see there's some hate for all the religious talk and k!llings happening so far this season, at first I wasn't really feeling it but they're doing it right. Look at how gruesome this sh*t is getting and this could be a major season for Dexter as a person, maybe he will start to believe in God and it may affect the way he approaches k!llings. Hell, MAYBE Dexter will find God during the season and feel like his dark passenger is gone and he doesn't need to k!ll anymore.. Then in the finale Harrison dies and Dexter loses faith + gets angry at God and ends the season with him ready to k!ll anyone to relieve his stress, setting us up for season 7 if there is one.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-23-2011 at 11:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #179
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
Ayo, which one of you n*ggas know where to find decent 720p BluRay rips of Dexter S04 and sh*t, b?
 6 years ago '09        #180
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,064 | Props total: 1095 1095
 Bedewe22 said:
Ayo, which one of you n*ggas know where to find decent 720p BluRay rips of Dexter S04 and sh*t, b?
Look on Warez-bb.com. 720 episode rips can be found there, episodes go online LITERALLY after Dexter goes off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy