Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
For all you Dexter f*ggots, Micheal C. Hall is on Conan tonight fyi.
 6 years ago '05        #142
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
So we not gonna mention mos def
 6 years ago '09        #143
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7311 7311
 Grown Man Ish said:
So we not gonna mention mos def
it's MOS.
 6 years ago '07        #144
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

yes
 6 years ago '09        #145
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
tonight's episode was a very good 1 in my humble opinion...
the tooth fairy was a douche, yet i wanted to see more of him

quinn needs to die already...
tired of deb as well.

at least they got a new black guy
 10-16-2011, 11:12 PM         #146
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #147
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
I wouldn't mind LaGuerta‎ getting k!lled.
 6 years ago '09        #148
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Dro889 said:

ye i got the feeling she connected with the dude since she stole the arm
 6 years ago '09        #149
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 cheguevara said:
oh make no mistake im a true fan of dexter

but i have to be honest

breaking bad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dexter.

1. the wire 2. breaking bad 3. dexter

i am getting alil bored with dexter tho and its to the point now that the only reason i still tune into dexter is because im dying to get another "omg" moment like when Rita died...

please stop.....breaking bad latest season wasnt even as good as the previous ones

the wire is overrated.......it doesnt pick till season 3........first season was horrible and boring no the GOAT show

picking the wire as the best is fuking cliche
 6 years ago '08        #150
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 576 576
 Dro889 said:

but yea this episode was ok, but next weeks episode looks like its gonna be the truth.
 10-17-2011, 12:44 AM         #151
BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*kin missed the episode from tonight. Anyone gotta DL?
 10-17-2011, 12:47 AM         #152
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great ending.
 6 years ago '04        #153
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
Does anyone feel like they are setting up the show ending soon or am I reaching?

The biggest one I have is when Dexter was talking to Deb and he said "as long as when you go down you don't take me with you"

6 years ago '09        #154
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Last night episode was crazy

Multiple storylines being built right now, I love this sh*t. I didn't think that old man WAS the tooth fairy k!ller, I thought it was that old man who is mind controlling that guy. When Dexter broke into that old man's storage building and saw the teeth I was shocked Then the old man had Dexter pick him up and put a gun to Dexter's head . Dexter too good to go out like a bi*ch so he got him with the quickness and for the first time, Dexter didn't cut this old man into sushi and shrimp, he suffocated him.

I thought Dexter should of heed the tooth fairy k!ller's advice though about what happens when you get old.. Dexter probably hasn't even thought about what's gonna happen once he does, and I imagine the show will never get to that point so it doesn't matter.

Vince's young intern needs to show t*tties so bad but she's a weirdo, I definitely see this bi*ch being the Lila (Dexter's crazy bi*ch he k!lled in season 2) of this season.

The ending of this episode was great, and it's setting us up because Dexter will think it's Brother Sam who is doing this crazy religious k!llings and probably end up taking him out and later finding out he k!lled an innocent man and then not give a sh*t anymore and just k!ll anyone The reason I say this is because when his box of blood samples broke he mentioned he lost the identities and order of his k!lls. So now I can see him not giving a fu*k

Great episode. Proved why Dexter >>>>> your favorite show

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-17-2011 at 01:03 PM..
 10-17-2011, 12:56 PM         #155
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Does anyone feel like they are setting up the show ending soon or am I reaching?

The biggest one I have is when Dexter was talking to Deb and he said "as long as when you go down you don't take me with you"

they already signed up for another season if im not mistaken..
 6 years ago '04        #156
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Dro889 said:
they already signed up for another season if im not mistaken..
I didn't mean THIS season. I meant next season
 6 years ago '09        #157
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 lilsnatch770 said:
I didn't mean THIS season. I meant next season
Show is definitely ending in season 7 I think.. I remember hearing something about it going 6 or 7 seasons and ending. If it goes past season 7 I'd be surprised. It DEFINITELY won't go past 8 though. I think either this season or the next season Dexter will get caught by someone he knows, which will set him up for his downfall in season 7 (the ending)
 6 years ago '09        #158
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
The new guy is a good cop. Hard nosed...Doakes 2.0

The Doakes/Dexter dynamic was the best the show has had and I've been waiting for it to happen again.
 6 years ago '09        #159
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Obsessed with Rudy? Dexter and his mom were gingers..Rudy had black hair..Might be related or knew Rudy
 6 years ago '06        #160
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Zaosyn said:
Great episode. Proved why Dexter >>>>> your favorite show
You know, you are such an idiot.

Last night's Dexter was cool, but you are the dude always talking about how sh*t happens so conveniently in Breaking Bad, yet last night's Dexter seriously had the coincidence of all coincidences.

So you mean to tell me some serial k!ller from OREGON whom Dexter just HAPPENED to be obsessed with his whole life, to the point where a routine injury on a dead body conjures up memories of said k!ller, just HAPPENS to move to Miami, of all the places in the country, of all the places in Florida, and of all the places in Miami, it's the first retirement home that Dexter tries? And this guy couldn't have originally been an Oregon expat - since he committed the murders in Oregon, he had to be born and raised in Oregon?

Then, after all that, he randomly happens to walk up and the guy is playing golf, and as he walks up, the guy just happens to have no partner. This cold, friendless loner then befriends Dexter and asks him to do him favors, and even has his phone number and calls him up?

And with how smart Dexter is, knowing he has evidence of his job, his real name, who he is, etc. in his car, he still decides to leave the guy alone in his car when he takes him to get his medicine?

Let me now take this time to repeat the fact that one of the serial k!llers Dexter was obsessed with as a boy has decided to move to Miami and k!ll for the first time in nearly 30 years right under Dexter's nose.

I am a big Dexter fan, and it still was an entertaining episode, but this episode had way too much convenient sh*t happen. And you constantly feel the need to step into the Breaking Bad thread and talk about how overly-coincidental certain things are, when last night's episode of Dexter had so many different coincidences in it, that it was borderline ridiculous. And you somehow fail to acknowledge ANY of these coincidences in your post?

It's settled. You are either on the Dexter payroll, or someone from Breaking Bad fu*ked your bi*ch. There's no other explanation for your blind hate for one show and your blind support for the other.

Either way, you're still a joke to me, and I hope people in the Dexter thread never take your opinions seriously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy