Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 308 308
 WalterWhite said:
Weak.... I haven't even seen Season 6 yet but this is how it will go. Dexter will meet somebody new they will get close and he will end up k!lling them in either the 2nd or final episode. Horrible writing. They had something after the first 2 Seasons and then got lazy and just kept going back to the same well.
You forgot the part where they'll tease Dexter getting captured or k!lled at the end of every episode but somehow in the beginning of every episode he pulls a zack Morris n gets out of the most impossible situation ever with the dumbest police force in the world....all while his sister wh0ores around but you're supposed to sympathize with her ...

fu*k outta here after 5 seasons I had enough
 6 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,183 | Props total: 19733 19733
 Darealness420 said:
You forgot the part where they'll tease Dexter getting captured or k!lled at the end of every episode but somehow in the beginning of every episode he pulls a zack Morris n gets out of the most impossible situation ever with the dumbest police force in the world....all while his sister wh0ores around but you're supposed to sympathize with her ...

fu*k outta here after 5 seasons I had enough
Except what he said and what you said isn't what happened. If you dont like the show. Why are you in here?
 6 years ago '04        #103
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
Man, she's still tryna get over her fiance tryna k!ll her and the love of her life dying in front of her, leave that bi*ch alone.
 6 years ago '10        #104
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I think this season actually looks pretty good. Mos Def looks like he will be pretty good in it.
 6 years ago '08        #106
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
aw man..that girl was fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 6 years ago '08        #107
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
I loved this fu*king epsiode

This episode was everything Dexter is about and I'm so excited we got 11 more weeks of this. Quinn might be proposing to Deb soon, we saw some t*tties, a new villain seems to be introduced too but time will tell. Next weeks previews is some crazy sh*t, so excited to see how this Harrison thing plays out with him knowing about Dexter's box
I haven't watched Dexter in nearly a year, in the meantime I decided to watch this bum a.ss show called Breaking Bad. I hate that fu*king Breaking Bad thread, bunch of stans who get excited over nothing. I can't wait till the show is over, they had their last episode befor the finale tonight and it was NOTHING compared to Dexter's 1st episode. This sh*t speaks volumes about how good Dexter is.
your retarded..you know damn well dexter is the same thing over and over..i watch it n sh*t but its deff like..out of top 10 shows...number 10..(last)

dexter k!lls someone..and there is a "SERIAL k!llER" like come on..is it practicle that there is this crazy a.ss serial k!ller over and over and over again? in the same city..gtfoh..
 6 years ago '09        #108
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1361 1361
Like I said, put any good actor around Michael C. Hall, and the show is great.
 6 years ago '09        #109
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
your retarded..you know damn well dexter is the same thing over and over..i watch it n sh*t but its deff like..out of top 10 shows...number 10..(last)

dexter k!lls someone..and there is a "SERIAL k!llER" like come on..is it practicle that there is this crazy a.ss serial k!ller over and over and over again? in the same city..gtfoh..
He's only encountered 2 serial k!llers in the show, where the k!llers were a main part of the plot.

One was his brother(which was fu*king great)

and the other was Trinity in the best season of the show

Season 5 was a huge step backwards, but the show has been great for the most part.
 6 years ago '06        #110
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 xRapHeadx said:
He's only encountered 2 serial k!llers in the show, where the k!llers were a main part of the plot.

Season 5 was a huge step backwards, but the show has been great for the most part.

gotta agree..apart from season 5, the show's been great

i mean yeah it's no breaking bad, kinda unfair to compare it to the best show on television anyways, but it's still a great and entertaining show
 6 years ago '08        #111
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 xRapHeadx said:

Wasnt Jordan Chase and his people serial k!llers/rapists? Wasn't there also some Mexican gardener that was a serial k!ller too?
 6 years ago '07        #112
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,183 | Props total: 19733 19733
 WalterWhite said:
Like his SN says, he brought the realness :agreement6:
if u dont like dexter why is your lame a.ss in here talking about it non stop?
 6 years ago '09        #113
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Wasnt Jordan Chase and his people serial k!llers/rapists? Wasn't there also some Mexican gardener that was a serial k!ller too?
They were more like serial rapists and k!llers, but the season didn't focus on them until later on after he got with Lumen.

and the Skinner was just a sub plot to the Miguel Prado story line. Wasn't the focus of the season.
 6 years ago '09        #114
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
Great episode, Vince's intern can get it

Is Brother Sam really a good guy though

Very interested in this brain-washed dude. really interested in that old dude who is apparently the guy he looks up to.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-09-2011 at 11:32 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #115
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
mos def
 6 years ago '05        #116
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
liken what mos def brings to the show.
 6 years ago '07        #117
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,768 | Props total: 14586 14586
Episode was alright.
 6 years ago '04        #118
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,606 | Props total: 1506 1506
Brain washed dude is annoying having trouble.getting over the fact this n*gga from american pie n sh*t our one of those sh*tty teen movies
 6 years ago '08        #119
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
damn this episode was but cheeks..i try to watch it cuz theres nothing else but every episode is so empty and predictable.

i want some trinity k!ller sh*t lol..that season was awsome..but ill continue to watch because boardwalk empire just wont pick up the pace
 6 years ago '06        #120
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
episode was pretty good....i swear if we dont get to see vince's intern nekkid at least once...

i usually watch dexter before breaking bad and i found myself kinda hoping the episode would end already so i can get to BB already i think its good for dexter that the BB season just ended so that it could be in the spotlight again..but yeah the main villain seems interesting and mos def is definitely a good addition to the season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy