Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: Dexter returns in less than a week! I think you know where I’m going with this, Aus… —Amber
Ausiello: Either you want me to loan you my DVD of the first three episodes or… you want scoop. I’m guessing it’s the latter. A pivotal character finds out about Dexter’s secret blood sample stash in Episode 2. Also, after watching the first three episodes, I now understand why Jennifer Carpenter was so excited about this season. There’s a lot happening for Deb, both personally (a *r******!) and professionally (a *r***t**n). And Carpenter is really delivering the goods.

kinda knew this was coming, glad to see thats the direction they are going in.

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #82
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Grown Man Ish said:
but i saw the premiere like a week ago online?

so how is that, and it seems judging by the hammer time comments in here most of the other people in here have seen it aswell......
You can't be serious, b. You have a boxden account and don't know that some media leaks early.
 10-02-2011, 09:16 PM         #83
BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was dope. Can't wait for the rest of season 6.
 6 years ago '09        #84
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I loved this fu*king epsiode

This episode was everything Dexter is about and I'm so excited we got 11 more weeks of this. Quinn might be proposing to Deb soon, we saw some t*tties, a new villain seems to be introduced too but time will tell. Next weeks previews is some crazy sh*t, so excited to see how this Harrison thing plays out with him knowing about Dexter's box
I haven't watched Dexter in nearly a year, in the meantime I decided to watch this bum a.ss show called Breaking Bad. I hate that fu*king Breaking Bad thread, bunch of stans who get excited over nothing. I can't wait till the show is over, they had their last episode befor the finale tonight and it was NOTHING compared to Dexter's 1st episode. This sh*t speaks volumes about how good Dexter is.
 6 years ago '07        #85
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Zaosyn said:

This episode was everything Dexter is about and I'm so excited we got 11 more weeks of this. Quinn might be proposing to Deb soon, we saw some t*tties, a new villain seems to be introduced too but time will tell. Next weeks previews is some crazy sh*t, so excited to see how this Harrison thing plays out with him knowing about Dexter's box
I haven't watched Dexter in nearly a year, in the meantime I decided to watch this bum a.ss show called Breaking Bad. I hate that fu*king Breaking Bad thread, bunch of stans who get excited over nothing. I can't wait till the show is over, they had their last episode befor the finale tonight and it was NOTHING compared to Dexter's 1st episode. This sh*t speaks volumes about how good Dexter is.
dude seriously.

shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '04        #86
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Someone got a preview of next week?
 6 years ago '04        #87
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
 Zaosyn said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #88
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Yo, why is Laguerta the only colored woman on TV actually getting DARKER each season?
 6 years ago '06        #89
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Zaosyn said:

You wanna call the people over there stans?

I love Dexter too, I started watching it well before I ever saw Breaking Bad, and it is a very entertaining show. But, simply put, Breaking Bad is the better show. I get the feeling one of the producers on Breaking Bad smutted out your chick or something, with the personal vendetta you have against the show.

Seriously though, what kind of ridiculous stan goes into a thread for his most beloved series, and complains about so-called stans of another show, who participate in their own thread (a thread you participate in more than anyone else seems to, for the record), then proceeds to stan harder than anyone has ever stanned before about a pretty above-average Dexter episode?

Now that I'm done with that clown, it was a very good Dexter episode. Edward James Olmos is always great, and I can't wait to learn more about his character's backstory. Colin Hanks is always good as well, and I can't wait for Mos Def's character to be introduced. Should be an interesting season.
 6 years ago '06        #90
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Zaosyn said:

pump the breaks...Breaking Bad is a nice show too

...so when will Dexter be knocking down the baby sitter?
 6 years ago '06        #91
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 kyh0mpb said:
You wanna call the people over there stans?

I love Dexter too, I started watching it well before I ever saw Breaking Bad, and it is a very entertaining show. But, simply put, Breaking Bad is the better show. I get the feeling one of the producers on Breaking Bad smutted out your chick or something, with the personal vendetta you have against the show.

Seriously though, what kind of ridiculous stan goes into a thread for his most beloved series, and complains about so-called stans of another show, who participate in their own thread (a thread you participate in more than anyone else seems to, for the record), then proceeds to stan harder than anyone has ever stanned before about a pretty above-average Dexter episode?

Now that I'm done with that clown, it was a very good Dexter episode. Edward James Olmos is always great, and I can't wait to learn more about his character's backstory. Colin Hanks is always good as well, and I can't wait for Mos Def's character to be introduced. Should be an interesting season.
for some reason I think his character is not really there kind of like Dexter dad....I be making sh*t up don't know why
 6 years ago '09        #92
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7239 7239
 Zaosyn said:

You're a f*ggot. You don't understand breaking bad so stop trying. Stick to the simple, dexter.
 6 years ago '04        #93
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Kjizzle03 said:
for some reason I think his character is not really there kind of like Dexter dad....I be making sh*t up don't know why
That's a pretty interesting perspective..

It's also worth noting that Dexter's dad was way more "human" and way more involved in Dexter's activities than he had ever been.
 6 years ago '06        #94
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
i didnt watch seaon 5, should i download and watch that, or should i just skip it lol
 6 years ago '04        #95
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 xxnav180xx said:
i didnt watch seaon 5, should i download and watch that, or should i just skip it lol
It wasn't as bad as everybody makes it seem, but it was still the weakest season. It gets better during the second half of the season.
 6 years ago '09        #96
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
mexican kid will ruin this thread....mods really need to do their jjobs
 10-03-2011, 12:44 PM         #97
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i enjoyed it, prolly gunna watch it again.
 6 years ago '06        #98
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
good episode tonight

the k!llers look interesting as well....them reviewing the previous seasons made me realize how corny the whole "dark passenger" thing is though..i cringed when they showed him talking to lumen and talking about her dark passenger..if this was breaking bad, they would've found a way to implement that in a way where it doesnt sound cheesy and the dialogue talking about it would've been better

but yeah good episode, should be a good season..especially after the disappointing season 5
 6 years ago '06        #99
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 801 801
 coolio said:
if this was breaking bad, they would've found a way to implement that in a way where it doesnt sound cheesy and the dialogue talking about it would've been better
 6 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14595 14595
 FappingFapstar said:
mexican kid will ruin this thread....mods really need to do their jjobs
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy