Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
my n*gga dex snuffing 3 people this episode & getting some head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
that's my serial k!ller
 6 years ago '04        #62
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 5_star_smitty said:
my n*gga dex snuffing 3 people this episode & getting some head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
that's my serial k!ller

Like I said a few posts ago, Dexter is finally getting back to focusing on him k!lling people, not the family bullsh*t of the past
 6 years ago '06        #63
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 790 790
Just watched it... definitely think this season will be miles ahead of last season

I like both shows... watch both every week live... but they are two very different shows. "BB" has that slow build during the season, gives a real depth to the characters (something you can appreciate as the season draws to a close)... while Dexter has a nice supense factor building their story each week-to-week each episode... love both shows though!
 09-25-2011, 09:34 PM         #64
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
that's my serial k!ller
That's my serial k!ller.
 09-25-2011, 11:08 PM         #65
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
What suspense? You know Dexter is going to come out on top every time.
suspense can be psychology mindset, too.
 6 years ago '06        #66
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 790 790
 WalterWhite said:
What suspense? You know Dexter is going to come out on top every time.
Yea you know that... but as far as building the season and few twists along the way each week is what I meant. Obviously it's not a highly unpredictable show or anything like that. But the intrigue in the story is there week-to-week.
 6 years ago '09        #67
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 lilsnatch770 said:

He was so awkward it was funny.

I think we could be in for a good season only because Dexter seems to be back to the good ole days of season 1 where he was k!lling people every episode NOT dealing with family bullsh*t.

Old Dexter with a serial k!ller and him constantly k!lling people >>>>>>>>>> Family seasons with all of that bullsh*t
I agree I hated Rita and was glad she was k!lled off, now he can get back to the old Dex.

minimafia_aj said:
I know you're posting that breaking bad sh*t to be funny, but its pretty lame.
 Y.G. said:
2 losers.

WalterWhite said:

How can anybody watch this? Every season is the same formula....
For someone who doesn't like the show you sure are in here a lot. I'm just saying

One Less Reason said:
Just watched it... definitely think this season will be miles ahead of last season

I like both shows... watch both every week live... but they are two very different shows. "BB" has that slow build during the season, gives a real depth to the characters (something you can appreciate as the season draws to a close)... while Dexter has a nice supense factor building their story each week-to-week each episode... love both shows though!
Exactly 2 entirely different shows so I don't get why people are saying one show is better than the other. If you dont' like Dexter that's ur opinion but I will never get why people go in threads of shows they don't watch or like.
 6 years ago '08        #68
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
hammer time?
 6 years ago '06        #69
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
Just watched the episode was very good can't wait for the next episode.
 6 years ago '07        #70
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 WalterWhite said:
Twist and intrigue, where is that? Dexter finds a new n*gga to stalk they go back and forth and then he k!lls him in the final episode. The biggest twist took 4 seasons.

This show sincerely pisses me off... They had something after the first two seasons and ruined it. It's like the mature version of CSI or any of those bullsh*t law shows. No character growth, they could seriously churn out 20 seasons of this bullsh*t. Dexter's been stalkin n*ggas for 6 seasons and his sister has been whoring around.

How can anybody like the character Dexter? First off, you are a weirdo if you like/can relate to him. Finally gets a family and spends 0 time with them because he rather stalk 40 year old perverts. Doesn't even spend Thanksgiving with them so he can stalk some 40 year old. Has the chance to k!ll him and decides for some reason not to and then that guy goes on to k!ll his wife. Like really? You enjoy this?
I laughed but I like the show. His brother being the Ice Truck k!ller was a twist on the first season.
 6 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Twist and intrigue, where is that? Dexter finds a new n*gga to stalk they go back and forth and then he k!lls him in the final episode. The biggest twist took 4 seasons.

This show sincerely pisses me off... They had something after the first two seasons and ruined it. It's like the mature version of CSI or any of those bullsh*t law shows. No character growth, they could seriously churn out 20 seasons of this bullsh*t. Dexter's been stalkin n*ggas for 6 seasons and his sister has been whoring around.

How can anybody like the character Dexter? First off, you are a weirdo if you like/can relate to him. Finally gets a family and spends 0 time with them because he rather stalk 40 year old perverts. Doesn't even spend Thanksgiving with them so he can stalk some 40 year old. Has the chance to k!ll him and decides for some reason not to and then that guy goes on to k!ll his wife. Like really? You enjoy this?
So what if he didn't want to spend time with his family. If you were married to a nagging annoying a.ss wife like Rita you wouldn't want to spend time there either lol. He works as a forensic scientist so he's not going to be around that much regardless. It's your opinion, but I still don't get why you come in here if you don't like the show.
 6 years ago '09        #72
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Ms Ambitious said:

Exactly 2 entirely different shows so I don't get why people are saying one show is better than the other. If you dont' like Dexter that's ur opinion but I will never get why people go in threads of shows they don't watch or like.
theres a very good reason people are in here talking about breaking bad.

blame it on the guy who felt the need to say dexter is better tahn breaking bad like every other day in the breaking bad thread.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
 Ricky Towel said:

blame it on the guy who felt the need to say dexter is better tahn breaking bad like every other day in the breaking bad thread.
so because one obvious troll posts in the BB thread about Dexter all of you have to act equally as lame by posting about BB in here? makes sense.
 6 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:

I don't really watch Breaking Bad so I don't go in the thread but it's stupid either way. He's stupid for going in there with that bullsh*t and the same goes for this thread.
 09-26-2011, 04:11 PM         #75
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:

How can anybody watch this? Every season is the same formula....
 09-26-2011, 04:12 PM         #76
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i have no no idea what hammer time is and why it differs from regular time"

6 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
Question: Dexter returns in less than a week! I think you know where I’m going with this, Aus… —Amber
Ausiello: Either you want me to loan you my DVD of the first three episodes or… you want scoop. I’m guessing it’s the latter. A pivotal character finds out about Dexter’s secret blood sample stash in Episode 2. Also, after watching the first three episodes, I now understand why Jennifer Carpenter was so excited about this season. There’s a lot happening for Deb, both personally (a *r******!) and professionally (a *r***t**n). And Carpenter is really delivering the goods.

kinda knew this was coming, glad to see thats the direction they are going in.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
whens the next episode? Today>?
 6 years ago '07        #79
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Grown Man Ish said:
whens the next episode? Today>?
The premiere is today, the 2nd episode won't be available until next week after it airs.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
but i saw the premiere like a week ago online?

so how is that, and it seems judging by the hammer time comments in here most of the other people in here have seen it aswell......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy