Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #641
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Cheeze said:
You're like the coolest guy on cool street now dude

hes so proud
 6 years ago '04        #642
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
at

[pic - click to view]

"I communicate with the followers of my Doomsday Prophecy and also my Fantasy Football league using Netrangler. I wouldn't use anything else!"
~ Travis M.

[pic - click to view]

"Fu*king sh*t c*ck balls do I love Netrangler!"
~ Debra M.

[pic - click to view]

"It's a nice surprise when the bad guy is on my table and he's like, how'd you find me? Thanks Netrangler!"
~ Dexter M.

[pic - click to view]

"I use Netrangler because this guy at my work uses it. I don't even like Netrangler, I just use it because that's what he uses. I don't know what more I have to do to get his attention. I compliment him all the time, I showed him my video game, I hang out with his son's babysitter. He won't even give me the time of day. I'm not gay though, seriously."
~ Louis G.

[pic - click to view]

"I use Netrangler's pr0n enhancement features. If I'm looking for 19 year old big b00ty hos from Brazil that have furry fetishes, but are also into Omorashi, Netrangler will help me find them!"
~ Vince M.

[pic - click to view]

"Sometimes I want to find a good spaghetti restaurant in the area, so I appear to my son while he's at work. I tell him what to type into Netrangler, and within seconds it's showing directions to the top 10 spaghetti restaurants in the city. Thank you so much Netrangler!"
~ Harry M.

[pic - click to view]

It's tough getting wireless internet where I'm at, but when I can, Netrangler works great!"
~ James G.
 6 years ago '10        #643
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 465 465
 The Mastermind said:

This is right on
then like i said dont watch it. nobody is forcing any of ya'll that criticize and hate on dexter to watch it. its just a show. television shows have their ups and downs. big deal. its still entertaining regardless, unless you have the highest standards in the world (which from what i can tell, it seems like some of you do). like the one dude stated, some of you are acting like this was the worst season, when it wasn't by far. the worst season IMO was season 5 and it wasnt even all that bad.

Last edited by KillaJ008; 12-19-2011 at 06:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #644
booie4 
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 1551 1551
 One Shot said:
technicalities be damned, they were raised as brother and sister. its disgusting.
Agreed. It was a solid episode with a great ending.
 6 years ago '07        #645
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 MosDefinition said:
this show has only had 2 great seasons ice truck k!ller and trinity k!ller

season 2 was good

and 6 was ok at parts im guessing everyone else saw the ending coming a mile away like me
I liked 2 better than one. I thought it was better when Dexter was who they were after.
 6 years ago '06        #646
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
can anybody explain why for the first time ever on the show, the team decides to wait for dexter before going into a crime scene? it just so happened to be the one time where his face was painted on the wall too

i really hope they get new writers for the last two seasons
 6 years ago '08        #647
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
 coolio said:
can anybody explain why for the first time ever on the show, the team decides to wait for dexter before going into a crime scene? it just so happened to be the one time where his face was painted on the wall too

Same sh*t i was wondering...also if this n*gga is straight hammering the photo with a hammer the sound shoulda traveled at least a few feet outside

that being said i think every time you've posted in this thread (with the exception of this one you've mentioned breaking bad)

you've got breaking bads c*ck lodged in your throat harder then joe buddens, kinda sad you've done the impossible
 6 years ago '11        #648
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 coolio said:

Exact same sh*t I was thinking.
 6 years ago '05        #649
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
just finished the season...Deb bout to be on some other sh*t, cant wait to see what happens next season
 6 years ago '06        #650
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The Blueprint said:
Same sh*t i was wondering...also if this n*gga is straight hammering the photo with a hammer the sound shoulda traveled at least a few feet outside

that being said i think every time you've posted in this thread (with the exception of this one you've mentioned breaking bad)

you've got breaking bads c*ck lodged in your throat harder then joe buddens, kinda sad you've done the impossible

knowing ur history of gradually wandering off into a homos3xual rant in ur posts, i decided to only read the first two lines and just a.ssume u started talking about p*nises and ur mother being a wh0ore in the rest of ur post cool story bro
 6 years ago '04        #651
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 WalterWhite said:

So Dexter knew there was a chance she would show up or even worse some random cops and he still decides to do the murder there? No. It never suggested this. 6 seasons of suspense and Deb just randomly walks in on Dexter. No suspense like she was following a lead, nothing! Horrible writing. Come on they could do better!

Deb had no problem with the ''killer duo'' of dexter and that girl in season 5, she let them go and didnt give a fu*k what they did because they did this for a greater good of getting rid of disgusting people. She will be freaked out for a while and pissed but will be ''okay'' with what he does. thats my guess
 6 years ago '08        #652
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
So the interns role didnt develop any further? Possible villain for next season? If not then wtf was the point of him?
 6 years ago '07        #653
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
Question: I know everyone’s talking about Deb walking in on Dex in the Dexter finale, but I want to know about the creepy intern. What’s the deal with him sending Dex the arm of his dead brother? —Steve
Ausiello: The deal is… you’ll have to wait until Season 7 to find out. Asked why he left the Louis (Josh Cooke) thread dangling in the finale, exec producer Scott Buck told me, “I think what we’re doing with Louis is setting him up for things to come.”
 6 years ago '05        #654
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
breaking bad really really k!lls this sh*t right now
 6 years ago '11        #655
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1265 1265
:jawdrop:

fuuuuck. that sh*t really happened.
 6 years ago '04        #656
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
lol yeah and even tho they waited for him before going in, didnt regular officers go in first? they get called to a scene with dead bodies, theyd go in to check it out, none of the officers noticed the painting didnt have the face smashed in? i agree, the writing on this show is beyond bad now.
 12-21-2011, 02:20 AM         #657
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's one gigantic plot hole that hasn't been mentioned so far.

Rooftop sniper teams ALWAYS operate in groups. You'll never catch a lone sniper operating within the vicinity, let alone on top of that ENTIRE rooftop.

How Travis was able to sneak up on that sniper was complete bs.
 6 years ago '05        #658
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
If I recall, there were quite a few buildings that needed to be checked and not enough people to check them all. I think the high value targets had more than one, but the ones that were less likely didn't.

It's hardly a "gigantic" plot hole.
 6 years ago '05        #659
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: I know everyone’s talking about Deb walking in on Dex in the Dexter finale, but I want to know about the creepy intern. What’s the deal with him sending Dex the arm of his dead brother? —Steve
Ausiello: The deal is… you’ll have to wait until Season 7 to find out. Asked why he left the Louis (Josh Cooke) thread dangling in the finale, exec producer Scott Buck told me, “I think what we’re doing with Louis is setting him up for things to come.”
Was the hand of the dead brother? I thought it was some prostitute? It's been awhile since I've seen the first season, though..
 6 years ago '11        #660
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8462 8462
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
There's one gigantic plot hole that hasn't been mentioned so far.

Rooftop sniper teams ALWAYS operate in groups. You'll never catch a lone sniper operating within the vicinity, let alone on top of that ENTIRE rooftop.

How Travis was able to sneak up on that sniper was complete bs.
She just said a uni on each roof didn't specify what kind
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago