Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 10:55 AM         #621
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
yo up until the last minute i was ready to agree with everyone else that season 6 has been fairly average. but deb finally catching dex was great, as soon as she walked into the church im like HOLLLY sh*tT

i still think the writers should be slapped though, how are you going to have a witness tell the police there were two men, have dexter and travis both see gellar enter the university.....and then throw that expected curve ball saying that gellar died 3 years ago.......it would have made more sense if they travis only recently k!lled gellar in a fit of insanity.

the incest angle is cringe worthy so far, but now that she knows its alot more interesting.

one thing the show has always been bad at is character developing anyone except dexter (and maybe deb and trinity) they seriously need to use quinn, batista (like they did in season 1 - he was pretty crucial then) and masuka alot more

also i think the intern is ice truck k!llers son, so dexters nephew. im glad travis didnt k!ll the babysitter - bi*ch is fine as fu*k.
Son...

WORD! I can barely stand that sh*t when I was watching this episode. I'm like, what's with all the incest poppin' off in these shows all of a sudden? lol Least Boardwalk just smacked you with that sh*t all at once, you got Dex and Deb dancing around each other on some
uh... uh... uh..." type sh*t. Realtalk, and no I'm not tryna be funny, but next season I'm thinkin' Dexter may have to let Deb top him off in order to keep her mouth shut.
 12-19-2011, 11:34 AM         #622
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah im not cool with the incest plot.
 6 years ago '05        #623
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Technically it's not incest since they're not related.
 12-19-2011, 12:01 PM         #624
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Technically it's not incest since they're not related.
technicalities be damned, they were raised as brother and sister. its disgusting.
 12-19-2011, 12:02 PM         #625
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I'm glad i jumped shipped five episodes ago.
You're like the coolest guy on cool street now dude
 6 years ago '10        #626
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 472 472
 The Mastermind said:
This show needs to end at once, the last two seasons have been horrible and the story is completely unrealistic at this point. Showtime has proved it cannot make good shows any longer.
wow...unrealistic so i suppose working for miami metro as a blood guy and k!lling people in ur spare time without getting caught or being suspected by everyone is realistic....its a fu*king television show....damn its made purposely for entertainment...and it has been entertaining....unless u have sky high standards (which most people on this site do, since alot of people cry and complain about rappers falling off)....enjoy the show and quit complaining about it, or better yet if u dont like it and are disappointed by it, simply don't watch it
 6 years ago '07        #627
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 310 310
i cant wait for enxt season.

it sucks because I caught up on every season over the summer and didnt really have tp wait in between episodes...now i do
 6 years ago '05        #628
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
The people complaining and sh*t talking about they've watched six seasons and all this sh*t is different, are retarded. Maybe I'm missing something, but the show is centered around Dexter. Character development for the other characters has always been average. LaGuerta has been almost the same goddamn character since season one. She's always been on Debs a.ss. She hates on her and at the same time wants her to succeed because she knows how it was to be a woman coming up in an all male police department. How the fu*k has this changed? Batista and Masuka have always been role players. Masuka cracks jokes and says inappropriate sh*t. Batista is a sgt who runs the team and has random sh*t happen to him. Bottom line is the show is called Dexter and has always mainly centered around Dexter. Every show has holes. I THOUGHT that Deb had to find out eventually, but no one here knew it was going to happen in the finale. To say otherwise is foolish. The intern possibly being a serial k!ller and leaving that open is no different than the numerous other things they've left open till next season, every season. Some of you as*holes over analyze this show looking for every flaw in it. How the fu*k do you enjoy anything doing that? No show is flawless and no show is perfect. Get off your high horses and enjoy the show. It was a good season with some good acting. Everyone expects the sh*t to be like Lithgow's season and tries to compare every season there after, not realizing Lithgow was the reason the show was that good and he's in a group of a select few actors that are that good.
 6 years ago '04        #629
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Santoro said:
The people complaining and sh*t talking about they've watched six seasons and all this sh*t is different, are retarded. Maybe I'm missing something, but the show is centered around Dexter. Character development for the other characters has always been average. LaGuerta has been almost the same goddamn character since season one. She's always been on Debs a.ss. She hates on her and at the same time wants her to succeed because she knows how it was to be a woman coming up in an all male police department. How the fu*k has this changed? Batista and Masuka have always been role players. Masuka cracks jokes and says inappropriate sh*t. Batista is a sgt who runs the team and has random sh*t happen to him. Bottom line is the show is called Dexter and has always mainly centered around Dexter. Every show has holes. I THOUGHT that Deb had to find out eventually, but no one here knew it was going to happen in the finale. To say otherwise is foolish. The intern possibly being a serial k!ller and leaving that open is no different than the numerous other things they've left open till next season, every season. Some of you as*holes over analyze this show looking for every flaw in it. How the fu*k do you enjoy anything doing that? No show is flawless and no show is perfect. Get off your high horses and enjoy the show. It was a good season with some good acting. Everyone expects the sh*t to be like Lithgow's season and tries to compare every season there after, not realizing Lithgow was the reason the show was that good and he's in a group of a select few actors that are that good.
as soon as she said i need you to clear that crime and they agreed he'd do it after harrison play the writing was on the wall

this season had to of the weakest reveals of the show you had to be brain dead not to realize geller was already dead

the only thing we have to compare it to is the show itself

they knew last season sucked and was a let down everyone knows that compared to what the show can do this season was weak
 6 years ago '05        #630
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
as soon as she said i need you to clear that crime and they agreed he'd do it after harrison play the writing was on the wall

this season had to of the weakest reveals of the show you had to be brain dead not to realize geller was already dead

the only thing we have to compare it to is the show itself

they knew last season sucked and was a let down everyone knows that compared to what the show can do this season was weak
I knew Travis was Gellar early on. Just like I knew that the intern was more than an intern, but I'm also a heavy tv/movie watcher. The casual viewer didn't catch that sh*t is all I'm saying.
 12-19-2011, 01:04 PM         #631
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Dada said:
So im a.ssuming Deb just followed Dexter to the church and didnt just show up randomely ? But the show it made it seem like she was having one of here therapeutic sessions with her psychiatrist and she just randomly showed up to the church ?

Anyways it was a good season, eventually Deb or somebody was gonna find out about Dexter...Kinda getting weirded out about this incest sh*t first boardwalk empire now this...
the incest sh*t is gonna be the reason why dexter series wont end next season.

deb wanna fu*k dex, not lock him away in prison and dex better realize that

One Shot said:
yeah im not cool with the incest plot.
i might be the only dude on this site thats ok with it and kinda wanna see deb and dex fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #632
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9194 9194
 tonystarks21 said:
[b\]wow i knew like a few minutes before it happened that debra was gonna walk in and see dexter k!ll him[/b]

shyt was crazy...its also fu*ked up how debra is in love with dexter i never seen that one coming

its going to be very intresting seeing what happens next season
yeah you didnt have to be a wizard to see that coming. dexter was prolonging the k!ll, a lot longer than usual which hinted at debrahs arrival to me.

all right finale, the incest angle makes me sick to my stomach though. its as if theyre throwing that in there just to mind fu*k us all. all right season all in all.
 6 years ago '09        #633
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
 Illuminati said:
yeah you didnt have to be a wizard to see that coming. dexter was prolonging the k!ll, a lot longer than usual which hinted at debrahs arrival to me.

all right finale, the incest angle makes me sick to my stomach though. its as if theyre throwing that in there just to mind fu*k us all. all right season all in all.
it was a "boss k!ll" . They are always long . Happens every season bro .
It's not incest until there's a blood relation .
 12-19-2011, 01:53 PM         #634
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do realize that they're not actually blood related right? I admit it's still weird, but it's not like they're fu*king each other biologically
 6 years ago '06        #635
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
although nowhere near the quality of breaking bad, it was a pretty good finale to a mediocre and predictable season..best episode of the season actually

im happy deb finally found out about dexter and got that sh*t out of the way but who the fu*k does she think she is thinking she can replace a sweet angel like rita that whole storyline really is as cringeworthy as the monologues about the "dark passenger"

i never knew the show had been through 4 different show runners but it makes alot of sense now

could u imagine dexter with the writers and creator of breaking bad it's not for nothing breaking bad is the best show on tv right now..dexter was up there until they hired bum a.ss writers or w/e the fu*k happened throughout the years

now it's a good show, just not where it used to be in terms of quality
 6 years ago '04        #636
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
man..dont even know what to say about the show..i been an avid dexter fan from day 1, putting almost everyone i know onto the show. but it feels like some people will defend ANY show in which they think they were one of the people that like discovered it. like the people who still defend the walking dead. it was the "cool" show to watch when it first came out, and even tho now its had a sh*tty season, those people that feel as tho they discovered it, will still defend it and act like its a top 5 show..

dexter has ALWAYS had questionable writing. it was pretty much known that the supporting cast were not that strong, and the main reason to watch the show was dexter himself. debs always been an awful actress. she has managed to cry in EVERY episode this year, really? shes the LT, is she really going to cry at every single crime scene, in every scene with the shrink, in every scene in which she talks to dexter? quinn somehow went from knowing dexter was up to something, to totally forgetting about it and being a sloppy drunk, just to give him screen time. la guerta might be the worst character in tv history.. yet dexters character was so good that id faithfully watch no matter what. i also think some of the "villains" theyve had did great jobs, like his brother, and rita and dexters father are/were great at their roles. even tho doakes was like a caricature, he still provided a nice balance to the show when he was around. but no character aside from dexter has evolved on the show. theyve replayed some storylines like 5-6 times over the seasons.

ive been waiting for deb to find out, i always figured that was the only plot they could run over the final season. any show that runs this long is going to have problems coming up with fresh ideas. i remember feeling the same way about 24. ill always feel like dexter is oneof the greatest characters in tv history, its a shame he wasnt surrounded by better actors/writers.

last but not least this season was one of the worst theyve had. it was over the top predictable. and to top it off colin hanks is an awful actor. nothing major happened until the finale, it feels like the entire season was filler to me.

Last edited by haff3131; 12-19-2011 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #637
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 haff3131 said:
ill always feel like dexter is oneof the greatest characters in tv history, its a shame he wasnt surrounded by better actors/writers.
When they put him with Lithgow, he k!lled it
 6 years ago '05        #638
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
My thing about this season is that it was basically a bounce-back from last season with Julia Styles, which was really out of depth/character for Dex and hard for me to watch. Now with the season finale and Travis walking thru Dex's house it seems clear that they were thematically putting the new father Dexter against the old, younger Dexter, who has no anchors, just k!lls to k!ll, etc.

I really liked the themes of God and fatherhood throughout the season, that's just me being a new father and sh*t, that's not for everybody but I thought they handled it well. As far as actors go Mos Def k!lled it, but I was really disappointed that they murdered him halfway thru, I wanted him and Dex to talk about bein k!llers and sh*t.

What makes me say this season was a bounce back/bridge between the last (sh*tty) season and the next is the finale, they leave the super-duper cliffhangers from the intern sending Dex the hand to Deb catching him in the act FINALLY, they even had Dex come to terms with Rita/Trinity storyline and his brother storyline, now all the bad blood and loose ends are out the way it looks like next season's gonna go full throttle, to me anyway, from the Deb/Dex love issue (which btw is controversial exactly within the traditions of the show, it's not technically wrong but still it's weird and gross, that's why we watch Dexter) to the intern serial k!ller setup, that sh*t is gonna be CRAY.

Done.
 6 years ago '11        #639
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
 KillaJ008 said:
wow...unrealistic so i suppose working for miami metro as a blood guy and k!lling people in ur spare time without getting caught or being suspected by everyone is realistic....its a fu*king television show....damn its made purposely for entertainment...and it has been entertaining....unless u have sky high standards (which most people on this site do, since alot of people cry and complain about rappers falling off)....enjoy the show and quit complaining about it, or better yet if u dont like it and are disappointed by it, simply don't watch it

NotoriousKCK said:
We're complaining and sh*t talking about the writing of this season (and most of last) because it has been lazy, incoheret, and poorly plotted; the season was full of plot threads that went nowhere, and was chock full of contrivances, and conveniences. Seasons 1, 2, 4, and to some extent 3, were nothing like the last two. Some of the worst writing I can remember from a staff on a premium-network team (especially Scott Buck, who did some excellent work on the later seasons of Six Feet Under).

This is right on
 6 years ago '05        #640
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 NotoriousKCK said:
We're complaining and sh*t talking about the writing of this season (and most of last) because it has been lazy, incoheret, and poorly plotted; the season was full of plot threads that went nowhere, and was chock full of contrivances, and conveniences. Seasons 1, 2, 4, and to some extent 3, were nothing like the last two. Some of the worst writing I can remember from a staff on a premium-network team (especially Scott Buck, who did some excellent work on the later seasons of Six Feet Under).
It's more than that though. It's not just the writing, its everything. Most shows start to fall off at the end and it's usually the reason they're coming to an end. Besides season 4 and 1,2 the rest of the seasons have seemed pretty similar to me. Maybe its just fans are hoping too much for a season like 4 and not appreciating the season for what it is. Some of you are acting like this was the worst season ever. Its ridiculous. That's all I'm saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago