most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2011, 11:53 PM         #601
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
Can I get 11.59 hours of my life back, please?

Aside from the final reveal, this season has been a boring, muddled mess, full of unresolved storylines, boring plot asides, and ridiculous contrivances. You can tell that the show has gone through four different showrunners. It doesn't even resemble the show that it once was. Aside from the last thirty seconds, everything else sucked. Masuka's video game nerd - storyline dropped. LaGuerta's words of wisdom? Puke. Quinn / Batista - who gives a fu*k? Dead call girl storyline? Irrelevant. Travis - poorly cast from the start and completely anticlimactic.

Even the reveal that everyone was waiting for (Deb finds out) was ruined by the completely unnecessary incest storyline. As if the audience was too dumb to understand the love that the two shared - now they have to make it a romantic love? Really? fu*k the writers of "Dexter."

I'll keep watching because I've come this far and because I'm curious to see where they'll go with the Dexter / Deb reveal. But I'll say this - Michael C. Hall absolutely deserves better than this lousy, lazy writing. Season five was a disappointment, season six has been an outright mess.

ok then stfu
 6 years ago '11        #602
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
As soon as he said he was gonna use a crime scene that Deb sent him to clean for a k!ll room, I knew the entire ending.

And you know what... she just said she loves him and she is like d!ck whipped in love she might protect his life.... but also she can never solve any cases if hes chopping up all the murderers in Miami

6 years ago '11        #603
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 NotoriousKCK said:
You can tell that the show has gone through four different showrunners.
Word.....
 6 years ago '06        #604
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
"Oh God."

That ending made up for an otherwise very predictable finale and season. It has been enjoyable in places, but nowhere near the quality of the first few seasons.

Are we really not gonna address the
[spoiler - click to view]

Like the other dude said, I'll watch next season since it's supposedly the last one and I've already invested in 6 seasons, but this season overall was pretty sloppy. This is one show that never seems to be trying when it comes to secondary storylines; they always seem added to space out the actual storyline of Dexter-killing-super-bad-guy so it doesn't just end in 2 episodes like it very easily could.

And they need to figure out what they want LaGuerta to be. I swear she is the most inconsistent character in TV. I understand, people can have change of hearts, sometimes people are as*holes to get ahead, whatever you want to call it, but this bi*ch isn't even bipolar - she's just 2 different characters. Whichever one we see is at the convenience of the writers.

Dexter is slowly making me realize why I mainly stick to HBO shows. It's entertaining, sure, but it isn't complete. Not in the way the majority of series from subscription programming are, at least.
 12-19-2011, 12:18 AM         #605
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
"Oh God."

That ending made up for an otherwise very predictable finale and season. It has been enjoyable in places, but nowhere near the quality of the first few seasons.

Are we really not gonna address the

I think he was more concerned with the sacrifice during the eclipse rather than making sure he was out cold

kyh0mpb said:
Like the other dude said, I'll watch next season since it's supposedly the last one and I've already invested in 6 seasons, but this season overall was pretty sloppy. This is one show that never seems to be trying when it comes to secondary storylines; they always seem added to space out the actual storyline of Dexter-killing-super-bad-guy so it doesn't just end in 2 episodes like it very easily could.
There's 2 more seasons. I'm sure they're gonna add a lot of depth with the intern in the next season.

I haven't been watching the first 5 seasons or so and for this being my first season watching it I can find some gripes with it just from a plain common sense perspective but maybe that's cause I don't "get" the show like most other people in terms of how they continue the storyline for so many seasons. With that said I thought it was a dope season. Now I got a lot of time to catch up on the past seasons
 6 years ago '04        #606
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
this show has only had 2 great seasons ice truck k!ller and trinity k!ller

season 2 was good

and 6 was ok at parts im guessing everyone else saw the ending coming a mile away like me
 12-19-2011, 01:28 AM         #607
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
I'll watch next season since it's supposedly the last one
Dexter has eight seasons.
 6 years ago '08        #608
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Cheeze said:
I think he was more concerned with the sacrifice during the eclipse rather than making sure he was out cold

There's 2 more seasons. I'm sure they're gonna add a lot of depth with the intern in the next season.

I haven't been watching the first 5 seasons or so and for this being my first season watching it I can find some gripes with it just from a plain common sense perspective but maybe that's cause I don't "get" the show like most other people in terms of how they continue the storyline for so many seasons. With that said I thought it was a dope season. Now I got a lot of time to catch up on the past seasons
Damn you one lucky n*gga...i love it when i haven't watched a show and I'm able to watch all the episodes within a few days of each other.

First 3 seasons>>>>>>
 6 years ago '08        #609
space
space
About the finale, i enjoyed it thoroughly....had me on the edge of the seat most of the time, thought they were actually gonna merk harrison (damn that would have been crazy)

Seen the ending a mile away tho but still its about time debra found out about dex...

that sh*t shoulda came out long ago...gonna be fun to see where they gonna take it

pretty good finale, obviously it had some holes but really n*ggaz need to stop crying b...like one dude, I've invested 6 seasons on it yadayadayada, show sucks now but I'm still gonna watch it

fu*k outa here.

Cant wait for next season
 6 years ago '07        #610
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19852 19852

Finale was CRAZY! This was a great finale, not really feeling all the she wants to fu*k him stuff but w/e
Dexter like "oh sh*t, you know how much time its gonna take dealing with this, fu*k!"

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-19-2011 at 10:28 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #611
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:
yo up until the last minute i was ready to agree with everyone else that season 6 has been fairly average. but deb finally catching dex was great, as soon as she walked into the church im like HOLLLY sh*tT

i still think the writers should be slapped though, how are you going to have a witness tell the police there were two men, have dexter and travis both see gellar enter the university.....and then throw that expected curve ball saying that gellar died 3 years ago.......it would have made more sense if they travis only recently k!lled gellar in a fit of insanity.

the incest angle is cringe worthy so far, but now that she knows its alot more interesting.

one thing the show has always been bad at is character developing anyone except dexter (and maybe deb and trinity) they seriously need to use quinn, batista (like they did in season 1 - he was pretty crucial then) and masuka alot more

also i think the intern is ice truck k!llers son, so dexters nephew. im glad travis didnt k!ll the babysitter - bi*ch is fine as fu*k.
1. She said she heard two men not that there were two men which could easily be him pretending to the professor
2. Only travis saw gellar entering the university

i agree tho a lot of sh*t is very predictable, case in point before we even know gellar was dead, they showed that one scene were dexter goes into that hotel room that travis was staying in saying gellar updated his blog....and low and behold dude has a laptop right next to him ( if you didn't know that travis was the ddk after that i don't know what to tell you)

but i take it for what its worth...its just a show...and thats why i still found this season very enjoyable..at the end of the day, its only entertainment.
 6 years ago '06        #612
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
Very good finale and it's about time Debra caught Dexter in the act. I thought she shouldve caught him at the end of last season but I guess the whole "in love" scenario will play a huge role next season. This was definitely the weakest season of Dexter. I like where next season is headed with Deb finding out and in love with Dex and Masuka's a.ssistant having some kind of secret and fetish for Dexter.
 6 years ago '10        #613
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
So im a.ssuming Deb just followed Dexter to the church and didnt just show up randomely ? But the show it made it seem like she was having one of here therapeutic sessions with her psychiatrist and she just randomly showed up to the church ?

Anyways it was a good season, eventually Deb or somebody was gonna find out about Dexter...Kinda getting weirded out about this incest sh*t first boardwalk empire now this...
 12-19-2011, 04:03 AM         #614
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
Can I get 11.59 hours of my life back, please?

Aside from the final reveal, this season has been a boring, muddled mess, full of unresolved storylines, boring plot asides, and ridiculous contrivances. You can tell that the show has gone through four different showrunners. It doesn't even resemble the show that it once was. Aside from the last thirty seconds, everything else sucked. Masuka's video game nerd - storyline open ended. LaGuerta's words of wisdom? Puke. Quinn / Batista - who gives a fu*k? Dead call girl storyline? Irrelevant. Travis - poorly cast from the start and completely anticlimactic. There were so many contrivances and red herrings in the finale alone (let alone the entire season) that it became laughable.

Even the reveal that everyone was waiting for was ruined by the completely unnecessary incest storyline. As if the audience was too dumb to understand the love that the two shared - now they have to make it a romantic love? Really? fu*k the writers of "Dexter."

I'll keep watching because I've come this far and because I'm curious to see where they'll go with the Dexter / you-know-who reveal. But I'll say this - Michael C. Hall absolutely deserves better than this lousy, lazy writing. Season five was a disappointment, season six has been an outright mess.

Anybody who tries to justify this season of "Dexter" being even comparable in quality to the last season of "Breaking Bad," or seasons 1, 2, and 4 of itself, knows nothing of good television.
I'm glad i jumped shipped five episodes ago.
 6 years ago '06        #615
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7400 7400
I've been waiting for Deb to find out about Dex, I want to see how she handles it. Now that she loves this n*gga sh*t should get interesting....I'm still wondering what is gonna happen with the arm that travis left on the fridge....got to wait a long time to get these answers FML
 6 years ago '08        #616
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
So im a.ssuming Deb just followed Dexter to the church and didnt just show up randomely ? But the show it made it seem like she was having one of here therapeutic sessions with her psychiatrist and she just randomly showed up to the church ?

Anyways it was a good season, eventually Deb or somebody was gonna find out about Dexter...Kinda getting weirded out about this incest sh*t first boardwalk empire now this...
Man I don't know what some of y'all have been watching

Showed up randomly?

Uhh did u miss that whole part in yesterday's show where she told dex to do a final sweep of the church????
 6 years ago '08        #617
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Dun Dada said:

6 years ago '11        #618
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
This show needs to end at once, the last two seasons have been horrible and the story is completely unrealistic at this point. Showtime has proved it cannot make good shows any longer.
 6 years ago '07        #619
space
space
 The Mastermind said:
This show needs to end at once, the last two seasons have been horrible and the story is completely unrealistic at this point. Showtime has proved it cannot make good shows any longer.
 6 years ago '07        #620
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you didn't see that?...the sh*t was huge
they had a preview for next season? Someone upload that sh*t lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago