Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #521
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12327 12327
 lilsnatch770 said:
Apparently you guys haven't watched the previous seasons. The same sh*t could be said for almost every season. The show is about a fu*king serial k!ller who work for the cops and people are expecting it to be realistic.

There's moments in every season where you're like "yeah right" but that's how Dexter has always been.
I'm not expecting the show to realistic, but come on man. Lazy writing is just lazy writing. The show is still really good, but dang. It's like they aren't even trying anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #522
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 jesusplay said:
this show has become extremely extinguishing to watch
The show is putting out fires? Damn, I hate when my shows become extinguishing
 6 years ago '04        #523
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm not expecting the show to realistic, but come on man. Lazy writing is just lazy writing. The show is still really good, but dang. It's like they aren't even trying anymore.
This entire show is coincidental and has a lot of moments that would never happen in real life. He can just come and go from his job and no one questions him? He can disappear in the night from his wife and no one follows him? No one would ever see him coming and going from his boat? Only one police officer (Doakes) has ever tried to figure out what Dexter is up to?

I mean this sh*t has been going on since Season One and people try to act shocked now The same thing can be said for nearly every television show. Name a show that is truly realistic, and you'll either be lying or watching sports.
 6 years ago '09        #524
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 lilsnatch770 said:
This entire show is coincidental and has a lot of moments that would never happen in real life. He can just come and go from his job and no one questions him? He can disappear in the night from his wife and no one follows him? No one would ever see him coming and going from his boat? Only one police officer (Doakes) has ever tried to figure out what Dexter is up to?

I mean this sh*t has been going on since Season One and people try to act shocked now The same thing can be said for nearly every television show. Name a show that is truly realistic, and you'll either be lying or watching sports.
homeland
 12-12-2011, 09:55 PM         #525
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

1 minute and 30 seconds later

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #526
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
homeland

That's a joke right?
 6 years ago '09        #527
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 lilsnatch770 said:

That's a joke right?

na r u srs? u prolly dont even watch it

best written show this year
 12-12-2011, 09:58 PM         #528
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

travis paint portraits in less than 2 minutes, #talented
 12-12-2011, 09:59 PM         #529
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
homeland
who
 6 years ago '05        #530
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i dont know what all you are complaining about.. Dexter is one of the best shows on tv right now..
it is what it is..
 12-12-2011, 10:04 PM         #531
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will say tho after just now finishing the episode

that if another person close to dexter dies or dies in his apartment..it'll be the start of folks around him questioning his character and if the trinity k!lling rita was truly just a coincidence.

sh*ts about to get real , i really hope harrison dies..he is pointless and ruins dexters life..always gotta make sure he being babysit, gotta make sure he in a good school gotta make sure he wont be a k!ller too...fu*k all that, murk that bi*ch a.ss surfer hair baby
 6 years ago '04        #532
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:

na r u srs? u prolly dont even watch it

best written show this year
Right, I don't watch it. Yet, it just happens that everytime they pull up to somewhere they are watching the suspect leaves the second before (the house by the airport and the Saudi's house). Oh and no one knows Carrie is spying on Brody? Brody just comes and goes and no one asks where he's going? No one knows Carrie is on Bi-Polar pills? The government wouldn't figure that out? Moles just happen to be everywhere? Walker just happens to be right near the Mosque he frequently visits? He can also k!ll someone in the woods and no one notices a damn thing? Carrie's bi-polar mind can someone put everything together? Being able to just leave a lie detector test?

RIGHT, nothing coincidental about Homeland at all though. Everything is definitely true to life in that show.
 6 years ago '10        #533
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 lilsnatch770 said:
Right, I don't watch it. Yet, it just happens that everytime they pull up to somewhere they are watching the suspect leaves the second before (the house by the airport and the Saudi's house). Oh and no one knows Carrie is spying on Brody? Brody just comes and goes and no one asks where he's going? No one knows Carrie is on Bi-Polar pills? The government wouldn't figure that out? Moles just happen to be everywhere? Walker just happens to be right near the Mosque he frequently visits? He can also k!ll someone in the woods and no one notices a damn thing? Carrie's bi-polar mind can someone put everything together? Being able to just leave a lie detector test?

RIGHT, nothing coincidental about Homeland at all though. Everything is definitely true to life in that show.

1. They never knew the suspects were at the house near the airport until they were long gone.

2. The government found out Carrie was bi-polar and was spying on Brody in the last episode. They never knew she was on the pills before because she gets her meds of her sister thus there's no record of her condition. Carrie behaves normally once she takes the medication.

3. Walker didn't just happen to be near the Mosque. He navigated his way there.

4. Sol obviously knew the guy in charge of the detector test and he retook it the next day.
 12-13-2011, 12:49 AM         #534
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i was like wow how fu*king stupid. fu*king hilarious though....

oh and people hating on the show... its a fu*king show, i admit its fallen off alittle bit but still its a good show and keeps ur interest for the entire hour....
 6 years ago '04        #535
space
space
 Liban said:
1. They never knew the suspects were at the house near the airport until they were long gone.

2. The government found out Carrie was bi-polar and was spying on Brody in the last episode. They never knew she was on the pills before because she gets her meds of her sister thus there's no record of her condition. Carrie behaves normally once she takes the medication.

3. Walker didn't just happen to be near the Mosque. He navigated his way there.

4. Sol obviously knew the guy in charge of the detector test and he retook it the next day.
1. The guy just happens to get word not to go to his house last second?

2. You don't think the CIA would have found out that she was on bi-polar medication? I know, I know her sister was giving her the medication but what about her years in Iraq. She can just somehow get access to the medication then? No one noticed things? Saul mentioned seeing something different, but he's the only one? You don't think CIA agents working with classified documents on terrorists would be extensively drug tested or anything else. She's got into the CIA, after admitting she's been bi-polar since high school, and NO one has noticed? RIGHT

3. Walker didn't navigate there. He was close enough to run there when confronted but I guess you can claim he planned that. Seems rather coincidental.

4. So because Saul knew the guy in charge he can just run out? Of a test that was to determine if someone passed a TERRORIST a razor blade. I'm sure they'd be fine with that.

Every show, whether written well or awful, is not realistic. If it was realistic it'd be real life. It's just that simple.

I'm not even arguing season 1 wasn't better than season 6 of dexter, but people claiming it's unrealistic are being morons. It's a television show, about a serial k!ller, who somehow is unknown to EVERYONE around him for supposedly six years? RIGHT, I'd expect realistic sh*t from that show. Just as, I don't expect realistic sh*t from breaking bad, dexter, house, any other fu*king show I watch. It's entertainment. Not real life.
 6 years ago '04        #536
IIBulletZ 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 113 113
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

sh*t looked too funny to take it seriously when i first saw it.
 12-13-2011, 04:17 AM         #537
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IIBulletZ said:
sh*t looked too funny to take it seriously when i first saw it.
he was able to change the entire paintings face into dexters face in under a minute. impressive and talented
 6 years ago '08        #538
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12327 12327
 tonystarks21 said:
dopeee episode yes dexter has fallen off my the preview of the season finale looked fu*king crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy man shyt bout to go down if fu*king harrison dies dexter gonna go fu*king bonkersssssss
That would be too much................................
 6 years ago '05        #539
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 KillaJ008 said:
actually if u wanna get technical he was sloppy in the second season when Doakes found out he was the Bay Harbor Butcher and the whole fiasco with Lila. so idk maybe the writers are purposely making him be sloppy for a reason
I've had a theory that the writers purposely put sh*t like that in, so that if anybody is stupid enough to go vigilante they will get caught by doing what Dex does...

but if you guys think this stuff is bad, you should read the books, lol..

oh and I'm thinking that next ep ends with angels sister hanging upside down, whos with me?

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 12-13-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #540
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,441 | Props total: 26137 26137
 cheguevara said:
i will say tho after just now finishing the episode

that if another person close to dexter dies or dies in his apartment..it'll be the start of folks around him questioning his character and if the trinity k!lling rita was truly just a coincidence.

sh*ts about to get real , i really hope harrison dies..he is pointless and ruins dexters life..always gotta make sure he being babysit, gotta make sure he in a good school gotta make sure he wont be a k!ller too...fu*k all that, murk that bi*ch a.ss surfer hair baby

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc