Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #501
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 tdnupe3 said:
This show feels like it has different writers now for some reason. The plot of this season just seems really lazy compared to previous seasons. Maybe it is just becoming redundant. The show is still good, but it is becoming less and less appealling.

He doesn't go to the ER when they tell him that he has inhaled DEADLY-POISON GAS? He is completely fine up until the point where Travis is RIGHT in front of him? Travis ties his hands, but doesn't tie him down?
Apparently you guys haven't watched the previous seasons. The same sh*t could be said for almost every season. The show is about a fu*king serial k!ller who work for the cops and people are expecting it to be realistic.

There's moments in every season where you're like "yeah right" but that's how Dexter has always been.
 6 years ago '07        #502
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 lilsnatch770 said:
Apparently you guys haven't watched the previous seasons. The same sh*t could be said for almost every season. The show is about a fu*king serial k!ller who work for the cops and people are expecting it to be realistic.

There's moments in every season where you're like "yeah right" but that's how Dexter has always been.
Yea I didn't really nit pick this episode. He was an idiot for not going to the hospital though. Dexter isn't the same as he used to be, he's really becoming more stupid. We'll see how it all plays out. If Harrison dies though .
 6 years ago '04        #503
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
They better not k!ll Dex Jr.
 6 years ago '04        #504
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 TH35 said:
Yea I didn't really nit pick this episode. He was an idiot for not going to the hospital though. Dexter isn't the same as he used to be, he's really becoming more stupid. We'll see how it all plays out. If Harrison dies though .
Isn't that the whole purpose of this season? Dexter is f!ghting with his dark passenger and trying to figure out if it can be replaced with something else, in this season, religion. He made a number of mistakes throughout this season because his dark passenger aka his dad wasn't there to correct him or help guide him.

The death of brother sam is a perfect example. A Dexter who wasn't questioning his dark passenger probably would have k!lled Sam's k!ller immediately. Instead, he tried to talk to him and forgive him.

This is also shown in this episode when he basically admits his father's decision to call the cops was right.
 6 years ago '04        #505
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
really he couldnt just go to the hospital for a couple of days it sh*t like that that anoys me about this show
 6 years ago '11        #506
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
Something is up with that intern dude and I can't wait to find out.
Yo am I the only one that wants to fu*k the sh*t out of Laguerta
 6 years ago '04        #507
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Mikey c said:
i would fu*k the sh*t out of her..doesnt mean i like her.

and yeah idk wtf is up with that dude..hes gonna have some connection to dexter though.
 6 years ago '10        #508
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$873 | Props total: 465 465
wow last nights episode was crazy and next weeks episode looks like its gonna be amazing. lol its funny how alot of people are being straight haters anymore. yeah last season was definately the worst season but this season has been pretty good so far. there were a couple episodes that were kinda boring but every show has that and there have been episodes in past seasons of dexter that havent been as good as others. cant wait to see what is in store for the show after the season finale next week
 6 years ago '05        #509
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i dont get Why Dexter sent travis a video message like....do that make any sense in regards to covering yo tracks
thats what I thought, first I thought he sent it over the blog, but most likely he sent it over the burner phone he gave to travis. but still, that was real sloppy...
 6 years ago '05        #510
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
and its looking like I was right with the ITK2 sh*t, from dude saying he's tired of watching from the sidelines, to mailing dex the hand, season 7 is gonna be nuts...

Not too amped for the season finale though...they shouldve left off with dex still on the boat or something....
 6 years ago '04        #511
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i dont get Why Dexter sent travis a video message like....do that make any sense in regards to covering yo tracks
dexter has done so many stupid things that at this point that thats not even in the top 10 at this point
 6 years ago '04        #512
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
and its looking like I was right with the ITK2 sh*t, from dude saying he's tired of watching from the sidelines, to mailing dex the hand, season 7 is gonna be nuts...

Not too amped for the season finale though...they shouldve left off with dex still on the boat or something....
i think they have itk2 k!ll laguerta like she was supposed to die in the books
 6 years ago '05        #513
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
 Mikey c said:
I think that whole intern sh*t, is that whole new 2 season final story-arc they're going to end the show with..... Just my guess.
 12-12-2011, 02:40 PM         #514
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
really he couldnt just go to the hospital for a couple of days it sh*t like that that anoys me about this show
all these tableaus are happening within days of each other. they said in the episode that the last one is in like 2 days or something. can't exactly have one of the best guys just go to the hospital at the end of probably the biggest story/case of their careers

shoulda dropped by there but he wouldn't stay for days

Last edited by Cheeze; 12-12-2011 at 04:49 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #515
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
thats what I thought, first I thought he sent it over the blog, but most likely he sent it over the burner phone he gave to travis. but still, that was real sloppy...
That's why he catches Ls. He's been sloppy since season 4. He's been revealing himself too much.
 6 years ago '10        #516
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
That's why he catches Ls. He's been sloppy since season 4. He's been revealing himself too much.
dude his wife got murdered and he pretty much let that sh*t happen by not k!lling Trinity when he had the chance...i'd say that would be enough to make someone sloppy, not too mention all the other sh*t that happens in his life. dexter being sloppy is what is gonna end up getting him caught by someone and maybe thats why the writers are making him be so sloppy the past couple seasons.
 6 years ago '07        #517
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 KillaJ008 said:
dude his wife got murdered and he pretty much let that sh*t happen by not k!lling Trinity when he had the chance...i'd say that would be enough to make someone sloppy, not too mention all the other sh*t that happens in his life. dexter being sloppy is what is gonna end up getting him caught by someone and maybe thats why the writers are making him be so sloppy the past couple seasons.
Yea, I think he was sloppy before season 4 actually when he befriended (well trusted) Prado in season 3 that was pretty stupid.
 6 years ago '10        #518
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
actually if u wanna get technical he was sloppy in the second season when Doakes found out he was the Bay Harbor Butcher and the whole fiasco with Lila. so idk maybe the writers are purposely making him be sloppy for a reason
 6 years ago '07        #519
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
How are you going to be a sloppy k!ller for 5 seasons and not get caught? It's sloppy writing is what it is.
At times yea it is. Dexter always gets out of sh*t no matter what.
 6 years ago '06        #520
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 WalterWhite said:

How about him getting stuck with his own sh*t and waking up in a boat tied down and somehow gets out before it explodes or the classic dude was about to blast Batista but the screeching tires of the guy coming to save him stops it.

[pic - click to view]

Let's number all the amazing coincidences from this episode, shall we?

*SPOILER ALERT*

1. Nosebleed comes at the exact moment he is going to tranq Travis.

2. We see the boat explode, then cut to Dexter miraculously swimming away, seemingly already having untied his hands, escaped from the boat, and swam far enough away that that huge explosion didn't affect him.

3. Quinn showing up at Adam's house at the exact moment that Travis is about to shoot Batista.

4. Dexter checking his computer and seeing that Adam has a wife at the exact moment that she is about to talk to Deb.

5. Related to number 4, him even recognizing her at all, when the camera clearly shows him not even looking at her face as he walks by her on his way to his office (where he proceeds to look her up).

6. Dexter follows her and sees her push the button, then there happens to be a completely sealed interrogation room(?) right next to him, which he conveniently throws her into.

7. Also, the whole nosebleed thing itself. What a perfect coincidental problem to have in order to get Dexter captured and cause more drama. Not to mention him not going to the hospital. Come on, hasn't Dexter watched his own show before? He's gotta see that!

It was an entertaining episode all things considered, but the writing of this show has become increasingly sloppy and has had to rely on too many coincidental occurrences for me to take it too seriously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy