most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #461
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
^^^^ that's cause Batista is a real n*gga...
hope quinn dies when he eventually gets around to listening to his voicemail & goes to the house though
 6 years ago '11        #462
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,332 | Props total: 8469 8469
The video game guy is gonna wonder why dex reacted that way to a serial k!ller game and find out his secret. All he has to do is check what dexter has been lookin up on his lil search engine and put the pieces together, hes probably smarter than all the detectives combined.

I predict either him or Deb catch him in the act in the finale..... setting up the final "he gets caught" season.
 6 years ago '05        #463
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 PotheadFocker said:
The video game guy is gonna wonder why dex reacted that way to a serial k!ller game and find out his secret. All he has to do is check what dexter has been lookin up on his lil search engine and put the pieces together, hes probably smarter than all the detectives combined.

I predict either him or Deb catch him in the act in the finale..... setting up the final "he gets caught" season.
Or he already knows who Dexter is (he's had a thing for him all season) and was looking for approval from him. As someone earlier said, I could see the intern being related to Rudy and the intern already knew about Dexter before he became the intern.
 6 years ago '04        #464
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 2001 2001
 PotheadFocker said:

Two more seasons are left
 6 years ago '11        #465
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Two more seasons are left
Yeah ok i just read that thread now, its still plausible that the 2 season long story arc is dexter getting caught and it said that season 6 finale will set it up......
 6 years ago '04        #466
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
 I'm The Dan said:
Or he already knows who Dexter is (he's had a thing for him all season) and was looking for approval from him. As someone earlier said, I could see the intern being related to Rudy and the intern already knew about Dexter before he became the intern.
Right as i stated before dude has to be Rudy's Son, he was trying so hard to get Dexter's approval and if you notice he put extra emphasis on it when he said "You can even be the Bay Harbor Butcher" he already knows who Dexter is he doesn't care about the girl it was a bonus to hit that but he just wanted to get closer to dexter..
 6 years ago '09        #467
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74

youtube vid is down

but this is season has been pretty obvious but there are a lot of loose ends, i wonder how they will play it out
 6 years ago '04        #468
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
i hope the last season is filled with action n them trying to catch dexter......n dexter starts to lose it n k!ll everyone
 6 years ago '04        #469
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
I hope someone can explain to me how travis found the boat she was hiding on was he following her tye whole time cause I can't figure it out maybe there was something I missed
 12-05-2011, 07:03 PM         #470
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
I hope someone can explain to me how travis found the boat she was hiding on was he following her tye whole time cause I can't figure it out maybe there was something I missed
my gf asked the same thing

how'd he get all the sh*t to make wormwood tho?

Some sh*t you just go with
 6 years ago '07        #471
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 lilsnatch770 said:
I was actually like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO when
[spoiler - click to view]

lmfao me too...they got my n*gga

did anybody see the extra long side shot they showed of laguertas a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #472
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Cheeze said:
my gf asked the same thing

how'd he get all the sh*t to make wormwood tho?

Some sh*t you just go with
isn't that the bi*ch Travis grabbed on the docks before? Maybe he just went back

And I like this season, it was predictable that Geller was dead but I have a feeling they got some other surprises.
 12-05-2011, 08:39 PM         #473
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
isn't that the bi*ch Travis grabbed on the docks before? Maybe he just went back

And I like this season, it was predictable that Geller was dead but I have a feeling they got some other surprises.
It's true that that seems the most reasonable but how did he know which boat to go to and what not ya know?

And yeah it was predictable that he was dead, my gf was shocked (she's a blonde tho )

They definitely have something building up tho cause they're pushing the intern story hard all of a sudden at the end of the season.

Also from the preview

6 years ago '11        #474
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
I asked my girl the same sh*t. It took Dexter some effort to find her and Travis magically fu*king knows right where shes at
 6 years ago '06        #475
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 801 801
I don't know about Louis being related to Rudy or already knowing about Dexter... but here's my take:

That's just an idea... although him being related to Rudy is an intriguing possiblity
 6 years ago '07        #476
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
What I wanna know is how would anyone let that video game dude talk to dexter about that? Wouldn't some one have been like "yeah, I'm not too sure if Dexter will be cool with playing a serial k!ller in a video game, considering Trinity murdered his wife and left her in a bath tub"
 12-05-2011, 11:09 PM         #477
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Louis was Rudy's accomplice.
 12-06-2011, 12:26 AM         #478
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deb: "so weird, his sister seemed so convinced he was a good guy"
dexter: "maybe she didnt know"
deb: "anythings possible"

12-06-2011, 12:38 AM         #479
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

deb in love with dexter?

r they gonna fu*k at least once before the series actually ends?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 12-06-2011 at 02:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #480
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 2001 2001
 minimafia_aj said:
What I wanna know is how would anyone let that video game dude talk to dexter about that? Wouldn't some one have been like "yeah, I'm not too sure if Dexter will be cool with playing a serial k!ller in a video game, considering Trinity murdered his wife and left her in a bath tub"
No one knew the game was about being a serial k!ller. The only person he told, Jamie, he said it was a game where you could solve crimes and be like the detectives he worked around.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago