Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #421
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 553 553
Sure didn't expect this turn of events lol...

It kind of makes sense given the earlier episode with his brother, though. I really wish they would k!ll his sister off fu*k shes just annoying and whiny as fu*k. I never hate characters on TV but her fu*k just die already bi*ch lol.
 6 years ago '05        #422
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone else think that the intern is gonna turn into a copycat k!ller of the ITK?
 11-28-2011, 09:34 AM         #424
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think we all would Enjoy dexter episodes much more if we all stopped tuning into this fu*king thread.

this thread has ruined everything EVERYTHING for me when it comes to dexter shockers. everybody in here wanna be fu*king sherlock holmes and solve the mystery before the show even fu*king gets to that point.

and then they all want to post and discuss it, DESPITE the show not even at that point just yet.

i thank god for not being on this site during season 4 when rita was k!lled..because I would have known RITA would die 7 episodes before Rita actually died .

its annoying, i wont be back in here till AFTER the season is done.

adios

Last edited by cheguevara; 11-28-2011 at 09:36 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #425
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 FappingFapstar said:
iono if ppl on this forum figured out travis was seeing gellar then the writing must be bad, i woouldnt have suspected anything as early as one person on here told us (prolly read spoilers)

unless u f*ggots read the book/spoilers n told us tryna sound smart

either way u guys make this show suck for me fuk u guys especually the nerd who keeps thinking this is the best show ever
it figured it out on my own it was so blatantly obvious that no one else ever saw geller but travis

last week with the whole look up and hes gone stuff made it painfully obvious geller wasnt there
 6 years ago '04        #426
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Zaosyn said:
AMAZING EPISODE. HOW IS DEXTER ABLE TO DO THIS EVERY WEEK? EACH EPISODE TOPS THE NEXT. It makes other shows season finales (Walking Dead had its mid-season finale tonight which was AWESOME) look far less impressive and it's only episode 9. Dexter is that show.. you can't compete with it, if you try it will out-do you in every way imaginable.
Gellar is FAKE, however, in a sense, he's real because Travis sees and hears him and listens to him. Otherwise I don't think Travis would be like this if it wasn't for the spiritual influence Gellar has over him

I think Quinn is slowly getting out of control and I got a feeling he's gonna end up getting fired, not removed from the show- just fired. I could see him later on going off the deep end though and blaming everyone else on his down fall since he was fine until Deb dumped him, he may try to take it out on Dexter in some capacity.

I think Deb finding out about Dexter has to happen this season. Her therapy sessions are getting more intense, she's breaking her old pattern so she may not let Dexter just lie to her anymore, she may take matters in her own hands and scout Dexter out only to find him k!lling Travis

I'm not sure what's gonna happen with Batista and his sister but I don't think much will come about it. The new focus is on her intern boyfriend who has the ICE TRUCK k!llERS HAND in his home!!! WHAT THE fu*k. I'm trying to figure out was the guy intern the person who BOUGHT the hand off that Ebay site? OR did Vince's first intern (the girl) steal it and sell to the guy intern, and HE'S the one who was selling it on that Ebay site to make a profit? This COULD just be me over-thinking. I need someone with simpler thoughts to comment.

It's literally only a matter of time befor finger prints come back on that hooker overdose case and they catch Matthew's finger prints on her. sh*t is gonna hit the fan, SOON. I'm thinking in episode 11.

I was convinced Gellar wasn't real when Travis pointed him out while him and Dexter were chilling in the car together. Dexter didn't see Gellar, Travis did, and Dexter took Travis' word on it. I believe Travis personally went and captured that atheist dude Kacey earlier that night. He didn't have time to while Dexter was locked in the elevator obviously.

My jaw DROPPED when Dexter opened up the freezer and saw Gellar there and then Travis got up and picked up that machete.. dude looked pissed.. god damn.. speechless.

Next week is gonna be FIRE.
[spoiler - click to view]

howd your jaw drop it was obvious the entire episode that geller was dead and then in the back of the basement the giant freezer sitting down there
 6 years ago '05        #427
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
It was pretty clear he was a collector and when he fixed the website from having proof of the sale, he bought the hand. Which makes me think he's possibly a serial k!ller. He's learning forensics for a "video game," but in reality it would be the best thing ever for a serial k!ller to do. Notice how he's trying to get Dexter to teach him how he knows so much about the way people die? Being a collector of things doesn't make you a serial k!ller. However collecting items from a serial k!ller, in which he might have more, is a huge red flag. He also dropped the line to Batista's sister that almost no one ever is allowed in his house. Maybe I'm reaching, but I don't think so.
 11-28-2011, 03:51 PM         #428
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt surprised at all. the gig was up when gellar told travis to pay for the flowers a few episodes back.
 6 years ago '09        #429
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Santoro said:
It was pretty clear he was a collector and when he fixed the website from having proof of the sale, he bought the hand. Which makes me think he's possibly a serial k!ller. He's learning forensics for a "video game," but in reality it would be the best thing ever for a serial k!ller to do. Notice how he's trying to get Dexter to teach him how he knows so much about the way people die? Being a collector of things doesn't make you a serial k!ller. However collecting items from a serial k!ller, in which he might have more, is a huge red flag. He also dropped the line to Batista's sister that almost no one ever is allowed in his house. Maybe I'm reaching, but I don't think so.
Damn.. you're not reaching, that's all solid evidence
 11-29-2011, 07:41 AM         #430
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it would have been a bigger twist if gellar turned out to actually be alive lmao
 11-29-2011, 11:39 AM         #431
BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I thought the same thing.
 6 years ago '09        #432
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
This show officially sucks.
 6 years ago '07        #433
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i still love the show. love where its going right now, i gues si don t have as high of standards as you guys
 6 years ago '04        #434
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 stillers09 said:
maybe we find this out at the very end of the season and possibly set up next seasons story line...dexter vs. masukas intern (forgot his name)
Didn't the article say the season finale would

I am wondering if

6 years ago '04        #435
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
Why the fu*k would you come into a thread every week to say the same fu*king thing. If this show isn't what it used to be or you like another show more than stop coming into this thread to bi*ch. It's pretty simple if you ask me.

Those who complain constantly must like it a little bit or they wouldn't be in here talking about the show every week.

Do us all a favor and stop coming into the thread. If you don't like the show, than stop watching. Simple as that.
 6 years ago '04        #436
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 192 192
mArk the date my theory is that Masuka's Intern forgot his name is Dexter's Nephew Rudy's (Ice Truck k!ller) Son. They have made several references to Rudy leading up to when Dexter goes off with Rudy to Nebraska now they are still making references to him why else would dude get the arm from evidence and make it like a trophy? My guess is dude k!lls someone at the end of the season, dexter finds out he's related and cannot come to k!ll him instead he forgives him... family reunion? but something else is going on... but that's my theory..
 6 years ago '05        #437
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:
Man, as soon as I saw the hand, out on display, it was a giant red flag, I think he's going to become a copycat, and dex/ITK2.0 will face off in the season finale with Deb finding out about Dex, or have him be the villian for next season

Hope I didnt ruin anything for the dude who doesnt want people to talk about the show in here
 6 years ago '06        #438
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
even tho the show's fallen off, this episode was pretty good by current dexter status

it's clear this show cannot compare to a show like breaking bad, but it still provides entertainement..the writing has become sh*tty and corny compared to before tho..the whole gellar not being real was way too obvious
 6 years ago '05        #439
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I don't think the writing is horrible and people acting like it hasn't been like this since episode 1. The greatest part is they're literally able to do the same thing every season, but add new twists and keep the fan base asking for more. If that's not good writing, I don't know what you call it. Don't compare this to Breaking Bad, Walking Dead or whatever. Just like no one should compare Dexter to those.
 6 years ago '11        #440
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 lilsnatch770 said:
Why the fu*k would you come into a thread every week to say the same fu*king thing. If this show isn't what it used to be or you like another show more than stop coming into this thread to bi*ch. It's pretty simple if you ask me.

Those who complain constantly must like it a little bit or they wouldn't be in here talking about the show every week.

Do us all a favor and stop coming into the thread. If you don't like the show, than stop watching. Simple as that.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish