Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #401
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
the dude that ordered the hooker is prolly the old nikka always in laguardais way
 6 years ago '09        #402
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
The dead hooker is obviously related to Chief Matthews (old dude who promoted LaGuerta in first episode of this season because she had his blackbook of ho contacts). It became obvious when LaGuerta pushed for the case to be closed instead of investigating and then she made the phone call to Chief Matthews informing him that she had it covered.

I don't think this will go anywhere, maybe later on in the next season or something but right now it's a little too late and I'm sure Chief Matthews is a little shook right now to be fu*king hookers anytime soon.
 6 years ago '07        #403
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 jesusplay said:
wait...dexter is based off a book!?!!??!?!?????
Yup.

Nothing is really original anymore.
 11-24-2011, 02:59 PM         #404
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shows is horribly dreadful now. I may just quit from here on out and just read the spoilers.
 11-27-2011, 05:16 PM         #405
BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #406
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7287 7287
 FappingFapstar said:
srsly u can just google it..........

after reading that, those books sound terrible.

aster and cody are k!llers also

no wonder the show got progressively worse.
 11-27-2011, 06:04 PM         #407
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
after reading that, those books sound terrible.
aster and cody are k!llers also

no wonder the show got progressively worse.
 6 years ago '09        #408
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
I think tonight Deb follows Dexter as he's searching for Professor Gellar and sees him in his k!ll suit (dark brown thermal, gloves, black pants) and questions him right there on the spot about it this causes Dexter to make up some stupid lie (like he was doing outside investigation on the DDK case for his own personal research). Deb is smart enough to question this in her head which leads her later on catching Dexter k!ll Professor Gellar (assuming he's real).

I think this is fairly likely seeing as after tonight we will only have 3 episodes left and it's time for Deb/Dexter confrontation to build up to the finale.
 6 years ago '07        #409
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
Masuka's new intern Batista's sister though (literally)

Travis

the episode was only like 45 min. though but it was a good episode.

Last edited by TH35; 11-27-2011 at 09:01 PM..
 11-27-2011, 09:20 PM         #410
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not even gonna watch this episode.
 6 years ago '07        #411
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 all3rd said:
They gave away the surprise of the season way to many times
I'm sure the biggest surprise will be on the finale.
 6 years ago '09        #412
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
AMAZING EPISODE. HOW IS DEXTER ABLE TO DO THIS EVERY WEEK? EACH EPISODE TOPS THE NEXT. It makes other shows season finales (Walking Dead had its mid-season finale tonight which was AWESOME) look far less impressive and it's only episode 9. Dexter is that show.. you can't compete with it, if you try it will out-do you in every way imaginable.
Gellar is FAKE, however, in a sense, he's real because Travis sees and hears him and listens to him. Otherwise I don't think Travis would be like this if it wasn't for the spiritual influence Gellar has over him

I think Quinn is slowly getting out of control and I got a feeling he's gonna end up getting fired, not removed from the show- just fired. I could see him later on going off the deep end though and blaming everyone else on his down fall since he was fine until Deb dumped him, he may try to take it out on Dexter in some capacity.

I think Deb finding out about Dexter has to happen this season. Her therapy sessions are getting more intense, she's breaking her old pattern so she may not let Dexter just lie to her anymore, she may take matters in her own hands and scout Dexter out only to find him k!lling Travis

I'm not sure what's gonna happen with Batista and his sister but I don't think much will come about it. The new focus is on her intern boyfriend who has the ICE TRUCK k!llERS HAND in his home!!! WHAT THE fu*k. I'm trying to figure out was the guy intern the person who BOUGHT the hand off that Ebay site? OR did Vince's first intern (the girl) steal it and sell to the guy intern, and HE'S the one who was selling it on that Ebay site to make a profit? This COULD just be me over-thinking. I need someone with simpler thoughts to comment.

It's literally only a matter of time befor finger prints come back on that hooker overdose case and they catch Matthew's finger prints on her. sh*t is gonna hit the fan, SOON. I'm thinking in episode 11.

I was convinced Gellar wasn't real when Travis pointed him out while him and Dexter were chilling in the car together. Dexter didn't see Gellar, Travis did, and Dexter took Travis' word on it. I believe Travis personally went and captured that atheist dude Kacey earlier that night. He didn't have time to while Dexter was locked in the elevator obviously.

My jaw DROPPED when Dexter opened up the freezer and saw Gellar there and then Travis got up and picked up that machete.. dude looked pissed.. god damn.. speechless.

Next week is gonna be FIRE.
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #413
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
iono if ppl on this forum figured out travis was seeing gellar then the writing must be bad, i woouldnt have suspected anything as early as one person on here told us (prolly read spoilers)

unless u f*ggots read the book/spoilers n told us tryna sound smart

either way u guys make this show suck for me fuk u guys especually the nerd who keeps thinking this is the best show ever

Last edited by JewsusChrist; 11-27-2011 at 11:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #414
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 akademiks said:
There's no way Gellar is alive..

Just because he was a real person, doesn't mean he can't be Travis' passenger.

Dude just appearing out of nowhere at the school, seeing Deb at Travis' sister's house.

Come on..

This season is sloppy as hell.. Yet I bet they'll still probably make a huge deal of it when they reveal Gellar has been dead for years or something.
 akademiks said:
You notice how all of that stuff happened when Travis had a "blackout"? He's probably not consciously aware he's doing it.. Or they'll just give him a Jekyll/Hyde complex.

How come Gellar has seen everyone but nobody has seen Gellar? Why is it that he never seems to be interacting with anything or anyone apart from Travis?

Dude goes to a nightclub and doesn't touch anything apart from the EXACT SAME type of mug that Travis is drinking from. Oddly enough, they're the only "two" in the place drinking coffee. Goes to a swap meet and doesn't touch anything, just waits for Travis to make a purchase.

The only thing he's supposedly done on his own was k!ll Travis' sister when Travis was blacked out.

I would be really surprised if Gellar is real... Actually, I HOPE he is real because then that means the show isn't as predictable as it appears to be.

Thank you, thank you, thank you... You're far too kind

This show fell off
 11-28-2011, 12:08 AM         #415
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The question is, who DIDN'T see this coming from a mile away?
 6 years ago '08        #416
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 The Bully said:
If I was one of the writers, I'd be embarrassed at how transparent the Gellar plot device turned out to be.
EXACTLY. I posted on here last week that Travis was THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW GELLAR. Travis did all the work. Gellar always seemed to know where he was at times. The plot this season seemed a bit lazy, with the exception of the Trinity k!ller's Son. Dexter's trip to Nebraska is what will let Deb begin to question him. Remember that the k!lled that guy in the hotel shed. Deb found the pen, and it won't be difficult for her to put 2 and 2 together.
 6 years ago '04        #417
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
I wanna shoutout all of the people who said I was stupid for predicting that Gellar was an alternate personality. They are real quiet right now. Check out my posts. I been right about this since day one.
 6 years ago '09        #418
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
I really hope that entire post was sarcasm, especially the first paragraph. This show has taken such a nose dive since the brilliant 4th season.
How so? 5th season was a RESET SEASON. It was needed so we can GET THIS ONE and move on. Rita's death was huge (still fu*ks me up when I think about it) but season 5 had to be done so that Dexter could move on, get rid of Asther and Cody and find someone who can help him get back on track which was why Lumen (the s3x slave-trade girl) was used for.

And season 5 was still a damn good season despite its whole purpose was to be the foundation for the seasons after it.

Tonight, this episode of Dexter WAS better than the season mid-finale of The Walking Dead. Walking Dead had a GREAT episode tonight, but don't get it confused, it was an amazing episode because all we've gotten the past couple of weeks were a bunch of filler episodes aka "character development" that the Breaking Bad stans like to use as an excuse for their show.

I try now to follow this thread much because it's filled with haters, it's the exact opposite of what I thought it would be. The thought of Gellar being fake was NEVER a theory for me until I read this thread and I consider myself a smart dude when it comes to these drama shows. My friend who I watch Dexter with every week and discuss it with kept shooting down the idea of Gellar being fake when I would bring it up and tonight he was shocked.

Here's what I've learned, you guys who are so critical about Dexter really only share that same opinion with very few. it's a fact that every season Dexter breaks ratings records for Showtime. If the show was so sh*tty after season 4 then you would think people would dip out right? The show has been GREAT since season 4. I really love this season and what's going on with it and there's still the huge possibility that Deb will find out about Dexter making this a historic season.

And if anyone is curious my favorite Dexter seasons go in this order:
1) season 1
2) season 3
3) season 4
4) season 6
5) season 5
6) season 2

And by no means take it as any of them are bad because of what position they are in my top list, every one of them is rewatchable multiple times. It's just that certain ones mean different things to me.

So yeah. I don't see the sarcasm in my post when I'm taking 10+ minutes to explain to you why this show is great and everyone who lives in the real world agrees, it's just a selected few who disagree. If you think I'm the one with the abnormal opinion, Showtime has got 2 million + subscribers who agree with me that watch Dexter every week.
 6 years ago '09        #419
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
i liked the episode i still think the show is real good...isn't as great as it use to be
 6 years ago '04        #420
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
after last season i was on board with the whole "cancel dexter" movement

but i cant front, this season got me intrigued again

from the first episode i thought collin hanks character was a bizzaro version of dexter with the professor being his inner voice like dexters father

but after he changed his mind and his sister got k!lled, it through me off and i changed my resolve that he wasnt really a person..and then they mind fu*ked me again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy