Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #361
bertuzzi44 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 0 0
 therealmtg said:
I don't think he's alive but I hope I'm wrong. How can the lead suspect in a serial k!ller murder case be dead and no one knows about it.
I was thinking about that too..they did say he has been mia for years though
 6 years ago '07        #362
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 youknowmystelo said:
this will be the last season i follow weekly.
 6 years ago '09        #363
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Season is heating up very heavily I can't believe we only got 4 episodes left

Batista c*ck blocking his sister is gonna fu*k him over when she questions that intern and he tells her that her brother basically said she was a wh0ore.

Gellar k!lling Travis' sister was fu*ked up I wasn't ready for that.. that's why I love this show, in any other TV drama Travis' sister would of been dead in the 11th episode and we would have to wait a whole fu*king season to get justice, in Dexter, they do not give a fu*k, that sh*t is gully as fu*k and I think Gellar may die in episode 10

Deb is onto some sh*t, props to that dude who mentioned how last weeks episode could be a KEY episode in this season, it's already coming to manifestation. I'm calling it now.. Deb gets fed up with Dexter being so closed in about his thoughts and tracks Dexter when he has to have some "alone time" and sees him k!lling Gellar.

I'm still waiting on Vince to get in trouble about the hand, maybe his intern will start dating that blonde bi*ch who stole it and make the intern steal evidence for her since he can cover his tracks since he's not fu*king with Batista's sister anymore.

Stop hating on this season, if you don't like it then leave this thread, cause I think this season has been a VERY good season. Best TV show all year. Reading these dumb a.ss comments is getting me heated. This season has been top notch and if we do find out Gellar is Travis' imaginary dark passenger that sh*t is gonna be amazing but I don't like to predict.
 6 years ago '07        #364
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Season is heating up very heavily I can't believe we only got 4 episodes left

Batista c*ck blocking his sister is gonna fu*k him over when she questions that intern and he tells her that her brother basically said she was a wh0ore.

Gellar k!lling Travis' sister was fu*ked up I wasn't ready for that.. that's why I love this show, in any other TV drama Travis' sister would of been dead in the 11th episode and we would have to wait a whole fu*king season to get justice, in Dexter, they do not give a fu*k, that sh*t is gully as fu*k and I think Gellar may die in episode 10

Deb is onto some sh*t, props to that dude who mentioned how last weeks episode could be a KEY episode in this season, it's already coming to manifestation. I'm calling it now.. Deb gets fed up with Dexter being so closed in about his thoughts and tracks Dexter when he has to have some "alone time" and sees him k!lling Gellar.

I'm still waiting on Vince to get in trouble about the hand, maybe his intern will start dating that blonde bi*ch who stole it and make the intern steal evidence for her since he can cover his tracks since he's not fu*king with Batista's sister anymore.

Stop hating on this season, if you don't like it then leave this thread, cause I think this season has been a VERY good season. Best TV show all year. Reading these dumb a.ss comments is getting me heated. This season has been top notch and if we do find out Gellar is Travis' imaginary dark passenger that sh*t is gonna be amazing but I don't like to predict.
 6 years ago '09        #365
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
this season is not hitting me like it would in the past..........iono why too many shows im watching that are more exciting

but if gellar is travis' dark passenger then i will be disappointed unless they magically somehow flash back to how he was possessed or some sh*t cuz hes not gonna blackout>get hit by a shovel>kill his own sister> plant all that sh*t on the schoolyard (and nobody fuking saw?>then tie himself up

sh*t would be ridiculous
 6 years ago '09        #366
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
i hate ppl who r delusional, i really feel bad for him n his life cuz every post he makes is idiotic but he keeps making them

but what else u expect from lil b stans
 6 years ago '04        #367
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 jesusplay said:
so he chained his self up?

but this show is getting...blah.....fu*k the writers....deb should have found out his secret at the end of last season....season 3 was the fu*king peak of this show
You notice how all of that stuff happened when Travis had a "blackout"? He's probably not consciously aware he's doing it.. Or they'll just give him a Jekyll/Hyde complex.

How come Gellar has seen everyone but nobody has seen Gellar? Why is it that he never seems to be interacting with anything or anyone apart from Travis?

Dude goes to a nightclub and doesn't touch anything apart from the EXACT SAME type of mug that Travis is drinking from. Oddly enough, they're the only "two" in the place drinking coffee. Goes to a swap meet and doesn't touch anything, just waits for Travis to make a purchase.

The only thing he's supposedly done on his own was k!ll Travis' sister when Travis was blacked out.

I would be really surprised if Gellar is real... Actually, I HOPE he is real because then that means the show isn't as predictable as it appears to be.
 6 years ago '07        #368
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
i hate ppl who r delusional, i really feel bad for him n his life cuz every post he makes is idiotic but he keeps making them

but what else u expect from lil b stans
I'm dead.
 6 years ago '09        #369
space
space
space
 akademiks said:
You notice how all of that stuff happened when Travis had a "blackout"? He's probably not consciously aware he's doing it.. Or they'll just give him a Jekyll/Hyde complex.

How come Gellar has seen everyone but nobody has seen Gellar? Why is it that he never seems to be interacting with anything or anyone apart from Travis?

Dude goes to a nightclub and doesn't touch anything apart from the EXACT SAME type of mug that Travis is drinking from. Oddly enough, they're the only "two" in the place drinking coffee. Goes to a swap meet and doesn't touch anything, just waits for Travis to make a purchase.

The only thing he's supposedly done on his own was k!ll Travis' sister when Travis was blacked out.

I would be really surprised if Gellar is real... Actually, I HOPE he is real because then that means the show isn't as predictable as it appears to be.
so u think he blacked out and chained himself up? iono could be but im hoping if it is actually his other self like harris is to dexter than they should come up with a clever way to illustrate it
 6 years ago '04        #370
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6144 6144
 Marccoogs19 said:
I still think that Professor Gellar dude is not really there. I think this is some Pyscho/f!ght Club type sh*t, where its really Travis doing everything, and the Gellar dude only exists in his mind. Im sure that Travis probably k!lled Gellar long ago, and now has an alternate personality as Gellar.

That was on Halloween when I said this, and n*ggas thought I was crazy. All these people who laughed at me when I brought up the possibility of Gellar being apart of Travis' personality. Now y'all are starting to see my theory cone into fruition. There is NO way that Gellar was really in that church when Dexter showed up. Travis is just an extremely fu*ked up dude who probably k!lled Gellar and a.ssumed his entire identity. He's basically a 2011 version of Norman Bates.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 11-21-2011 at 01:42 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #371
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Marccoogs19 said:
That was on Halloween when I said this, and n*ggas thought I was crazy. All these people who laughed at me when I brought up the possibility of Gellar being apart of Travis' personality. Now y'all are starting to see my theory cone into fruition. There is NO way that Gellar was really in that church when Dexter showed up. Travis is just an extremely fu*ked up dude who probably k!lled Gellar and a.ssumed his entire identity. He's basically a 2011 version of Norman Bates.
You're probably right. They are giving all the hints to make you think dude is not really there. The only person that interacts with, or even sees Gellar, is Travis. It always showed travis doing the work, and gellar doing the planning. The only thing Gellar has done on his own was k!ll the sister while Travis was "knocked out". Travis probably got his hands on some of the guys journals or copies of his journals. The only thing that is making the police think there is more than one k!ller is the fact that Travis let that girl go in the parking lot.

However, the girl alluded to there being two people at the church. Or did she just tell the police that Travis was calling someone the Professor? They never interact with people at the same time........................
 11-21-2011, 02:50 PM         #372
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't the preview pretty much show Gellar is real

If the tableaus are still going on while Dexter is with Travis then

I feel its too predictable for him to be not real
 6 years ago '09        #373
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 7308 7308
Either way they go is going to be stupid as hell. This season is the worst and deb is either going to find out what Dexter is or die.
 6 years ago '06        #374
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Zaosyn said:
The hypocrisy

I'm convinced you a troll
 6 years ago '07        #375
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
I read the finale is gonna have people like so I'm expecting a twist. Wonder when Deb will find out, has to be soon.
 11-21-2011, 05:02 PM         #376
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I read the finale is gonna have people like so I'm expecting a twist. Wonder when Deb will find out, has to be soon.
and where would you have receive this such news?
 6 years ago '07        #377
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 youknowmystelo said:
and where would you have receive this such news?
saw it a few weeks ago, I'll try and find the article.

Found it, interview with the Show Runner

TVLINE | Should fans expect a cliffhanger finale, ŕ la Trinity’s season, or something more closed-ended, like last year?
Our finale opens more doors than it closes.

TVLINE | Dexter’s secondary characters — namely Quinn, Masuka and Batista — seem to be acting out this season, treating cases and evidence frivolously. Will their actions come back to haunt them?
These are characters who are taking steps in the wrong direction and there will be consequences for everything that they do.

TVLINE | Comparatively, we’ve seen a lot less of LaGuerta this year. Was that a plot device or a behind-the-scenes decision?
LaGuerta continues to be very important to the show. We’ve just moved her upstairs to a new position [within the precinct], but by the end of the season, she’ll prove to be even more powerful than we ever realized.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-21-2011 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #378
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 minimafia_aj said:
saw it a few weeks ago, I'll try and find the article.

Found it, interview with the Show Runner

That part about LaGuerta obviously has to do with that hooker.
 6 years ago '11        #379
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 13 13
 YERCELL said:

That part about LaGuerta obviously has to do with that hooker.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago