Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #341
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 rdogg11 said:
You should know by know that Gellar isn't real.... right.

He's travis's dark pasage, notice how he's never invovled with the murders, hasn't interacted with any other characters besides travis.
I think its def possible, but if it does in fact turn out to be true i think they let geller do to much stuff, i.e take Travis into the everglades to get a swamp snake (How the fu*k would sissy a.ss travis know how to catch one and a pregnant one at that), and cut open that alligator last episode. Also the girl that travis let go said there were two ppl attacking her, i know Travis could just be speaking for both of them but even if youre blind folded you should be able to tell if 2 voices are coming from the same body when they're that close to you (She said geller would have his knee on her neck so he had to be close at times). I wont be surprised at all if geller isnt alive but i think they could have done a better job in showing that like with Dex and his Dad/Bro. Its not gonna be a shock at this point, i forgot who but someone in here called that from like episode 2-3.
 6 years ago '08        #342
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
ya this episode was retarded lol
 6 years ago '04        #343
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
worst episode in the season
 11-15-2011, 01:52 PM         #344
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this ep sucked like steamy pile of sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #345
rdogg11 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
the worst episode of dexter ever in my opinion. Even tthe stuntwork wasa lazy. Lol at the scene where Brian get hits by the car. sh*t loooked like a plastic doll. The part where dexter has s3x with girl in the store was mad awkward and weird it was like something from a different show. I'm sure telling her about how you saw you're mother get murdered when you were three was a real turn-on.

There were too many moments to even name how awful that episode was. One scene of camerawork where I laughed out loud is where the camera zooms in on a driving car follows it and then it stops on a horse looking at the camera. The horse is like "Fruck you want me mothafrucka. Your on you're own for this one".
 6 years ago '05        #346
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yall arent seeing the big picture, talkin bout filler episode. they wouldnt go back to Trinity for no reason. My prediction is that The Doomsday k!llers are not carrying out the work of the lord, or a God that we know, when they mention "the lord" or "god", they mean the Trinity k!ller! They are carrying out the work could not finish!
 6 years ago '05        #347
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Dy-lan said:
I think its def possible, but if it does in fact turn out to be true i think they let geller do to much stuff, i.e take Travis into the everglades to get a swamp snake (How the fu*k would sissy a.ss travis know how to catch one and a pregnant one at that), and cut open that alligator last episode. Also the girl that travis let go said there were two ppl attacking her, i know Travis could just be speaking for both of them but even if youre blind folded you should be able to tell if 2 voices are coming from the same body when they're that close to you (She said geller would have his knee on her neck so he had to be close at times). I wont be surprised at all if geller isnt alive but i think they could have done a better job in showing that like with Dex and his Dad/Bro. Its not gonna be a shock at this point, i forgot who but someone in here called that from like episode 2-3.
Dude, they been doing the same thing with Dex since, ever...

and the part where she said there was two voices is the only thing ive noticed that makes him real, and that could be explained, or he could be real

I'm liking this season so far though, the second half usually picks up in every season, think things are about to get crazy
 6 years ago '08        #348
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
^yeah i guess its diff since we see dex's perspective and they explain things to him.

But the voice thing is a valid argument imo. That bi*ch had to be dumb not to realize it was once person playing both roles (if it is).
 6 years ago '04        #349
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1555 1555
 cheguevara said:
but we all can admit that DEXTER is nearing an end within the next 2 seasons. so im sure these loose ends in the episode will serve its purpose...
This. The 1st thing i thought was they were setting up next season to be the last. Also this episode was a little underwhelming, but still solid.
 6 years ago '04        #350
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
 rdogg11 said:
You should know by know that Gellar isn't real.... right.

He's travis's dark pasage, notice how he's never invovled with the murders, hasn't interacted with any other characters besides travis.
wtf are u talking about? the whole Police Department s looking 4 that guy, and quin slept with one of his students and found his drawings, they had his face in the fu*king newspaper and the next ep shows deb looking 4 travis so how is gellar not real?
 6 years ago '04        #351
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
 cgray22 said:
wtf are u talking about? the whole Police Department s looking 4 that guy, and quin slept with one of his students and found his drawings, they had his face in the fu*king newspaper and the next ep shows deb looking 4 travis so how is gellar not real?

[pic - click to view]

they also keep referencing an accomplice or the work of two...gellar and travis..they've just yet to find out who travis is

at all these gellar dark passenger theories

Last edited by yung jae e; 11-16-2011 at 11:40 PM..
 11-18-2011, 10:57 PM         #352
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
yall arent seeing the big picture, talkin bout filler episode. they wouldnt go back to Trinity for no reason. My prediction is that The Doomsday k!llers are not carrying out the work of the lord, or a God that we know, when they mention "the lord" or "god", they mean the Trinity k!ller! They are carrying out the work could not finish!
could be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said in this thread......
 6 years ago '07        #354
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
 NotoriousKCK said:
This show really is poor now.

If it wasn't for Michael C. Hall's continuing brilliance, I would've put this one to sleep a long time ago. He deserves better than the sh*tty secondary characters and scripts that he's given every week.
didnt Dexter get renewed for 2 more seasons too?
 6 years ago '09        #355
rdogg11 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
I don't know about ya'll but this new episode was way better than the laughable episode "nebraska".
 11-20-2011, 11:17 PM         #356
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this will be the last season i follow weekly.
 6 years ago '04        #357
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
There's no way Gellar is alive..

Just because he was a real person, doesn't mean he can't be Travis' passenger.

Dude just appearing out of nowhere at the school, seeing Deb at Travis' sister's house.

Come on..

This season is sloppy as hell.. Yet I bet they'll still probably make a huge deal of it when they reveal Gellar has been dead for years or something.
 6 years ago '04        #358
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
anybody have a streaming link yet

akademiks said:
There's no way Gellar is alive..

Just because he was a real person, doesn't mean he can't be Travis' passenger.

Dude just appearing out of nowhere at the school, seeing Deb at Travis' sister's house.

Come on..

This season is sloppy as hell.. Yet I bet they'll still probably make a huge deal of it when they reveal Gellar has been dead for years or something.
this is something that makes more sense saying dude is not even real is beyond stupid

Last edited by cgray22; 11-20-2011 at 11:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #359
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
I don't think he's alive but I hope I'm wrong. How can the lead suspect in a serial k!ller murder case be dead and no one knows about it.
 6 years ago '05        #360
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
damn this episode was horrible too
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy