most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2000 2000
 youknowmystelo said:

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #222
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 188 188
 Marccoogs19 said:
I still think that Professor Gellar dude is not really there. I think this is some Pyscho/f!ght Club type sh*t, where its really Travis doing everything, and the Gellar dude only exists in his mind. Im sure that Travis probably k!lled Gellar long ago, and now has an alternate personality as Gellar.
I was thinking the same it does not seem like he's really there and he hasn't really did anything if you notice everyone's interaction with him they don't acknowledge him at all dude is definitely on some imaginary friend sh*t but if dude is not real how is the book with the drawings explained unless it was Travis's to begin with...
 6 years ago '09        #223
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Zaosyn said:
GREAT episode, I would give a real review but it was uploaded alot later than usually last night and I had to be @ court at 8:30am so I watched and went to bed. Normally I write my reviews right after the show so my thoughts are still fresh. But regardless, this was great. I see the DoomsDay k!ller being k!lled soon, and maybe an even bigger villain being introduced that will take us from half this season to next season. Was a damn shame Brother Sam got caught. I thought that stuff animal he gave Harrison was stuffed with cocaine or baking soda or something to get Harrison sick again, but looks like Brother Sam is a good guy.

No doubt that Ice Truck k!ller hand is gonna get brought back up, probably really soon too. Someones gonna get in deep sh*t
this kid still thinks ppl care about his reviews?

cocaine?

dam yr a moron srsly just realize that

but anywayz this season has been meh.....great episode tho i wanna see how they gonna make this more exciting cuz it hasnt been all that
 6 years ago '09        #224
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 chaos2 said:
I was thinking the same it does not seem like he's really there and he hasn't really did anything if you notice everyone's interaction with him they don't acknowledge him at all dude is definitely on some imaginary friend sh*t but if dude is not real how is the book with the drawings explained unless it was Travis's to begin with...
thats crazy cuz he was talking on the phone with him, no?

and when the girl died he was standing in the kitchen and the girl clearly looked at both of them
 10-31-2011, 06:33 PM         #225
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hadnt thought bout that f!ght club scenario-- i dont remember the girl lookin at both of them-- but the phone could jus b travis trippin-- and the book was prob drawn by geller when he was alive-- its a strech but it could work.
 6 years ago '07        #226
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 lilsnatch770 said:

And if he ends up on Dexter's table I'm done with sh*t .
 10-31-2011, 07:35 PM         #227
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
this kid still thinks ppl care about his reviews?

cocaine?

dam yr a moron srsly just realize that

but anywayz this season has been meh.....great episode tho i wanna see how they gonna make this more exciting cuz it hasnt been all that

I've never watched Dexter before till now and to me this sh*t is pretty good

I'm sure earlier seasons are better but its cool IMO
 6 years ago '04        #228
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
I can swear nobody has acknowledged Gellar. Even when him and Travis were at the restaurant, the waitress didn't even set a place for him, and she didn't even ask Gellar if he wanted anything. Dude might not really be there.
 6 years ago '07        #230
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Marccoogs19 said:
I can swear nobody has acknowledged Gellar. Even when him and Travis were at the restaurant, the waitress didn't even set a place for him, and she didn't even ask Gellar if he wanted anything. Dude might not really be there.

so what you saying, his sidekick k!lled him and he just see's him now?
 6 years ago '04        #231
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
dexter has k!lled people for less and this guy is helping a serial k!ller sh*t makes no sense for dexter to let him go
 6 years ago '07        #232
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
 MosDefinition said:
dexter has k!lled people for less and this guy is helping a serial k!ller sh*t makes no sense for dexter to let him go
yeah that kinda shocked me also.
 6 years ago '05        #233
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
To lead him to Gellar, Dex said that when he let him go...

Also if he is imagining Gellar like speculation in this thread would point to, then that would k!ll the whole storyline...

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 11-01-2011 at 07:03 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #234
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Gellar is real.
 6 years ago '09        #235
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
great episode...
@ that clown who said the stuffed animal had cocaine or something in/on it
 6 years ago '09        #236
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 Ricky Towel said:
Gellar is real.
i think he is also but i find it quite dumb that no one acknowledged him, not even the waitress.
 11-01-2011, 08:34 PM         #237
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i get the feeling that gellar is also travis' dark passenger.. problem with people saying the girl looked at him it doesn't always mean she saw anything there.. she could be looking like WTF is he talking too.. i havent seen Gellar actually physically interact with anyone in these episodes.. hes either in the car.. at the church.. or somewhere were people aren't located.. the restaurant was the most open spot ive seen him in and he didnt once get a look not to mention with the paper being out with his picture no more than 15 feet away from him.. im sure someone woulda made a connection or a call in to the poo poo..
 6 years ago '07        #238
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
if he isn't real? what are the police looking for? especially since they had his face on papers and sh*t
 11-01-2011, 09:28 PM         #239
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
if he isn't real? what are the police looking for? especially since they had his face on papers and sh*t
because all the evidence points to him....you notice how no one has seen him for 3 years.. other than Travis.
 6 years ago '04        #240
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,817 | Props total: 17206 17206
Brother Sam
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy