Dexter Season 6 Thread Premieres 10/2 @ 9 on Showtime

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #201
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19851 19851
 WalterWhite said:
It's funny how they have to bring the ice trucker k!ller(best season) up and compare it to these two boring cliche k!llers to make people like this season. That was 4 seasons ago... They are so desperate and out of ideas. It's like the Walking Dead where they have to keep beating it into your head that they are "surviving" but we don't see them actually surviving.

Like most of us have already said Dexter is the same sh*t re-hashed every season. Except this season they are copying Season 1 and pointing it out
you really need a life man lol. for a show you think sucks, you sure are in here talking about it non stop
 10-24-2011, 06:45 PM         #202
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
you really need a life man lol. for a show you think sucks, you sure are in here talking about it non stop

[pic - click to view]

You know deep down inside he really likes it.
 6 years ago '11        #203
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8442 8442
What the fu*k do you mean "causing Harrison to get sick"?

You can't make an appendix burst

Zao you're a fu*king idiot
 6 years ago '07        #204
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Like you two don't do the same sh*t You're a fu*king simpleton if you enjoy this cookie cutter show.
who is us two? shut your clown as up already. looking dumber than Zao.
 6 years ago '07        #205
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
The dude who quoted you? And I'm the idiot Sorry, I didn't quote him too and make it obvious... I thought you could put 2 and 2 together but I guess I need to hold your hand like your favorite show.. Dexter
didn't see the person who quoted me. So yeah guess im an idiot lol. Bro you're a clown. and idk how anyone is gonna call out another person for liking something "dumbed down" when you have lil wayne as your avy Really tho?
 6 years ago '06        #206
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Zaosyn said:
Vinces intern kinda swerved me, I thought this bi*ch was some kind of serial k!ller freak, in reality, she just wanted to sell that hand for money. This won't be the last of her IMO and I think it could end up with Vince being taken out of the show

yeah she'll be back for sure..i dont get it tho, the auction had just ended meaning she still has to have had the hand in her possession..why didnt he tell her to just bring it back?

Dexter's room mate / baby sitter / Batista's family member I THINK is causing Harrison to get sick I don't know why but I seriously expect Dexter to expect her of something.. Harrison is getting sick for a reason.

i was actually thinking the same thing while watching it..but i think it might be brother sam

i get the feeling that we're gonna discover brother sam is a bad guy later in the season and it'll turn out that he did that sh*t to harrison

That Christian dude (the one who is a slave to the Doomsday k!ller) fu*ked that bi*ch I actually think we saw a titty (I gotta recheck) so that's 3 t*tties we've seen in Dexter so far if it's true. No other show giving you that.
boardwalk empire some of the best t*tties on tv

Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Mos Def > Gus.
although i like the brother sam character, he's not even half as interesting or gangster as gus

the season's starting to get interesting, but it still lacks that surprise factor..i think everybody knows how the season's gonna play out in the end..breaking bad for example has that surprise factor because u never know what's gonna happen and how..the fact that breaking bad is a more realistic show makes it more unpredictable and leaves u wondering how the season's gonna end..but still, i guess u can't expect every show to be of that quality..still love dexter tho..breaking bad just spoiled us
 10-24-2011, 10:19 PM         #207
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
idk how anyone is gonna call out another person for liking something "dumbed down" when you have lil wayne as your avy Really tho?
 6 years ago '04        #208
booie4 
space
space
$5,261 | Props total: 1550 1550
 PotheadFocker said:
What the fu*k do you mean "causing Harrison to get sick"?

You can't make an appendix burst

Zao you're a fu*king idiot
This, what am i missing? All i see is a kid getting sick. Only a few episodes in and i like this season better than the last one.
 6 years ago '07        #209
space
space
 booie4 said:
This, what am i missing? All i see is a kid getting sick. Only a few episodes in and i like this season better than the last one.
the kid who posted that is an idiot lol he stays posting the dumbest sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #210
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Dex needs to k!ll Quinn....I can't wait for that...
 6 years ago '11        #211
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8442 8442
:hillwhoa:

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #212
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 PotheadFocker said:
:hillwhoa:

10-31-2011, 03:58 AM         #213
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good episode?
 10-31-2011, 11:01 AM         #214
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great episode tonight,.
 6 years ago '04        #215
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
I still think that Professor Gellar dude is not really there. I think this is some Pyscho/f!ght Club type sh*t, where its really Travis doing everything, and the Gellar dude only exists in his mind. Im sure that Travis probably k!lled Gellar long ago, and now has an alternate personality as Gellar.
 6 years ago '09        #216
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1111 1111
GREAT episode, I would give a real review but it was uploaded alot later than usually last night and I had to be @ court at 8:30am so I watched and went to bed. Normally I write my reviews right after the show so my thoughts are still fresh. But regardless, this was great. I see the DoomsDay k!ller being k!lled soon, and maybe an even bigger villain being introduced that will take us from half this season to next season. Was a damn shame Brother Sam got caught. I thought that stuff animal he gave Harrison was stuffed with cocaine or baking soda or something to get Harrison sick again, but looks like Brother Sam is a good guy.

No doubt that Ice Truck k!ller hand is gonna get brought back up, probably really soon too. Someones gonna get in deep sh*t
 10-31-2011, 02:08 PM         #217
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
I still think that Professor Gellar dude is not really there. I think this is some Pyscho/f!ght Club type sh*t, where its really Travis doing everything, and the Gellar dude only exists in his mind. Im sure that Travis probably k!lled Gellar long ago, and now has an alternate personality as Gellar.
perhaps, but i doubt it
 10-31-2011, 03:08 PM         #218
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
 10-31-2011, 03:16 PM         #219
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

10-31-2011, 03:23 PM         #220
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghostface Wu said:
lmoa cocaine? that is the stupidest thing that's been posted in this entire thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy