most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Zaosyn said:
Look on Warez-bb.com. 720 episode rips can be found there, episodes go online LITERALLY after Dexter goes off.
I was asking because every BluRay rip of season 4 I downloaded was corrupt. They won't play, and Windows Explorer would lock them.

Edit: I tried the SiNNERS and MACRO versions.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 10-23-2011 at 11:12 PM..
 10-23-2011, 11:29 PM         #182
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic opening narrative scene by Dex.

did i just hear a mention of four horsemen?
 6 years ago '05        #183
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 zaosyn said:
Dexter's room mate / baby sitter / Batista's family member I THINK is causing Harrison to get sick I don't know why but I seriously expect Dexter to expect her of something.. Harrison is getting sick for a reason.
I think it's going to be the black preacher guy. I think he's doing it to make Dexter believe in God. I don't see an angle for the girl to do it, but the black guy has a reason to do it.

Although, if it were the girl, that could create a cool storyline between batista and dexter.
 6 years ago '04        #184
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
That was the worst CGI ever
 10-23-2011, 11:56 PM         #185
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Masuka is simpin' bad.
 10-24-2011, 12:09 AM         #186
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mos Def deserves an Emmy.
 6 years ago '09        #187
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 I'm The Dan said:
I think it's going to be the black preacher guy. I think he's doing it to make Dexter believe in God. I don't see an angle for the girl to do it, but the black guy has a reason to do it.

Although, if it were the girl, that could create a cool storyline between batista and dexter.
I could easily see that happening too, infact I'd prefer if it was Brother Sam who was fu*king with Harrison because it would make complete sense.
 10-24-2011, 12:21 AM         #188
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I could easily see that happening too, infact I'd prefer if it was Brother Sam who was fu*king with Harrison because it would make complete sense.
Brother Sam is legit.
 10-24-2011, 12:22 AM         #189
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Mos Def deserves an Emmy.
Mos Def > Gus.
 10-24-2011, 12:26 AM         #190
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Mos Def > Gus.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #191
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Zaosyn said:
This episode was pretty damn good Only on episode 4 and we're moving so nicely into this DoomsDay k!ller sh*t, and to think only 2 episodes ago I was stumped and didn't know anything about this guy, now we all know who he is and why he's so fu*king nutty, there's still 8 EPISODES LEFT! And next week sh*t is heating up as if it was the 10th episode

Vinces intern kinda swerved me, I thought this bi*ch was some kind of serial k!ller freak, in reality, she just wanted to sell that hand for money. This won't be the last of her IMO and I think it could end up with Vince being taken out of the show

Dexter's room mate / baby sitter / Batista's family member I THINK is causing Harrison to get sick I don't know why but I seriously expect Dexter to expect her of something.. Harrison is getting sick for a reason.

Batista/Quinn getting high was funny doubt it leads to anything though. Maybe a mini-storyline of them getting caught and it's up to Deb making the decision to suspend them.

That Christian dude (the one who is a slave to the Doomsday k!ller) fu*ked that bi*ch I actually think we saw a titty (I gotta recheck) so that's 3 t*tties we've seen in Dexter so far if it's true. No other show giving you that.

The ending though that was some crazy sh*t, classic Dexter type sh*t. With the ending leaving you ready for next weeks episode. Other shows (especially a certain one on AMC) needs to peep game.. You can't run a TV series and have 8 out of 13 episodes be fu*king filler shows or as the stans like to call them "character development episodes". Dexter proves you can have character development (look at this episode, see how much we got to know about all the new people?) and stay entertaining and keep the drama rolling like it ain't a problem and still slowly build up to bigger things. Dexter NEVER gets boring, I loved this episode.

I hope Deb doesn't end up fu*king her new black Homicide detective (I wanna fertilize that seed)

I also think that Dexter may k!ll Brother Sam eventually because he suspects him of being the Doomsday k!ller, wolf under sheep clothing persay. This would lead to Dexter breaking his honor code and maybe heeding the advice the tooth fairy k!ller gave him about getting old and making mistakes.

One more thing, I see there's some hate for all the religious talk and k!llings happening so far this season, at first I wasn't really feeling it but they're doing it right. Look at how gruesome this sh*t is getting and this could be a major season for Dexter as a person, maybe he will start to believe in God and it may affect the way he approaches k!llings. Hell, MAYBE Dexter will find God during the season and feel like his dark passenger is gone and he doesn't need to k!ll anymore.. Then in the finale Harrison dies and Dexter loses faith + gets angry at God and ends the season with him ready to k!ll anyone to relieve his stress, setting us up for season 7 if there is one.
Boardwalk Empire has t*tties every week. and I've seen titty in a couple episodes of Homeland too.
 10-24-2011, 12:49 AM         #192
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boardwalk Empire is basically soft pr0n so it doesn't count.
 6 years ago '05        #193
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
This season is blowing my fu*king mind. I always find it interesting when religion is involved, idk why.
But Wow, last season was bullsh*t, but I think they've redeem themselves with this season so far.

and Mos Def has been a breath of fresh air, dude is amazing actor. I didn't even know it was like that. Plays this part perfect.
 10-24-2011, 03:38 AM         #194
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i gotta admit mos def is k!llin it.
 10-24-2011, 03:45 AM         #195
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

yea thats what i tbougbt of when she called and said he has to surgery. sam might seem cool and sh*t but i think hes still hiding something
 10-24-2011, 03:48 AM         #196
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brother Sam is a real man of faith how can you not see that? He about to convert Dex and save his life.
 6 years ago '07        #197
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 youknowmystelo said:
Brother Sam is a real man of faith how can you not see that? He about to convert Dex and save his life.

I wonder if he will stay a good guy.
 6 years ago '04        #198
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 1569 1569
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Mos Def > Gus.

n*gga u trippin mosdef a good actor i like him he surprised me but homeboy act and talk the same way in every movie...

he got that lil weird voice but it suits him

gus is on a whole nother level...
 10-24-2011, 11:02 AM         #199
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like the direction of this season.. because they are staying on track.. Dexter is evolving trying to balance everyday life of being a normal guy with a son and then turning around and k!lling people.. they've been on track with this since the beginning.. especially with the trinity k!ller.. The next step is religion.. i think you will see dex struggle with deciding to either give up k!lling or give up his regular life.. he can't balance them both as much as he wants too..
 6 years ago '08        #200
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
40 minutes of: baptizing at the beach, awkward fist bump with a mexican, a burst appendix, Dexter praying for a cup of coffee, the religious guy having a one night stand, the religious guy being the only one unaffected by the locusts at the crime scene (if he walked away in slow motion with his back turned to the locusts would have been the only way to make that scene cornier), Deb dressing like LaGuerta and cursing on live tv (which ended up being a good thing because there are no repercussions for these characters actions), Quinn and Batista getting high to some Cheech and Chong music then eating potato chips

Then 2 minutes of death and locusts (why is this show so short?) that leaves us with a CLIFF HANGER.

What will happen next week? Does Dexter do better detective work than the actual detectives? Does Deb continue to doubt everything that she does? Does Matsuka fu*k the intern before Deb fu*ks the new detective? Does Dexter hunt down some random k!ller that so happened to not be convicted of their crime? Who knows? Keep up the good fu*king work :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy