Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears (3:15 CT)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Ya Got?
Packers 22 70.97%
Bears 9 29.03%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #361
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Bears fans let be real here, yall ran the ball for negative yardage or close to it. Your not going to be able to win games like that when Cutler is looking like Joey Harrington and that Oline is awful. Your Defense and Special Teams only gonna get you so far gotta run a better Offense. fu*k the refs yall did not look good out there regardless of that and would have still lost the game.
 6 years ago '04        #362
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,410 | Props total: 13071 13071
Packers didn't play so well this afternoon. Still won, and that's what matters.
 6 years ago '04        #363
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 regularjoe said:
Packers didn't play so well this afternoon. Still won, and that's what matters.
We shall meet again (on Christmas) Joe till next time

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #364
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
Bears ain't about that life

How they see themselves:

[pic - click to view]

How they really are:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #365
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Bears fans let be real here, yall ran the ball for negative yardage or close to it. Your not going to be able to win games like that when Cutler is looking like Joey Harrington and that Oline is awful. Your Defense and Special Teams only gonna get you so far gotta run a better Offense. fu*k the refs yall did not look good out there regardless of that and would have still lost the game.

When yall make the playoffs let me know till then

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #366
space
space
 Dat n*gga87 said:
We shall meet again (on Christmas) Joe till next time

[pic - click to view]

Look to the cookie my friend. Lol. I'm still trying to process how I feel about the game today. (I'll have to watch the replay, because my mind was floating around for most of the game).

I want my fellow Packer fans to remember something. Last year, we were hammered for making up "excuses"... (fumbles, penalties...). I feel those aren't excuses but reasons. In the spirit of that, I say this.....

Remember: these key players were out today: Marion Barber, Major Wright, Chris Harris, Gabe Carimi, Earl Bennett & Corey Wootton inactive. Those players could have made us pay with our mistakes today.
 09-25-2011, 09:03 PM         #367
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:

How they see themselves:

[pic - click to view]

How they really are:

[pic - click to view]

Trolling every thread?
 6 years ago '04        #368
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
Look to the cookie my friend. Lol. I'm still trying to process how I feel about the game today. (I'll have to watch the replay, because my mind was floating around for most of the game).

I want my fellow Packer fans to remember something. Last year, we were hammered for making up "excuses"... (fumbles, penalties...). I feel those aren't excuses but reasons. In the spirit of that, I say this.....

Remember: these key players were out today: Marion Barber, Major Wright, Chris Harris, Gabe Carimi, Earl Bennett & Corey Wootton inactive. Those players could have made us pay with our mistakes today.
meanwhile we were without Collins, Bulaga, Neal, all starters
 6 years ago '04        #369
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Look to the cookie my friend. Lol.

dont get me wrong i understand the lost of the rest but man Chris Harris could have made plays on a couple of passes the packers got for positive yards.

Also I believe Earl Bennett is our true number one receiver, which speaks for itself.

Gabe is a great pick up, but judging by the previous games (even counting back last yr) jay had decent time in the pocket against one of the best pass rusher team in the league. Cutler passes were just off

Marion Barber, well the way our running game got decimated i dont think it would have mattered

Last edited by killadre; 09-25-2011 at 09:31 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #370
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 regularjoe said:

Man joe I'd agree with you but damn man the bears wr are just sorry I actually think they have regressed since last season, they need to pick up someone because (moss) cause it's just getting ridiculous they bring a up and coming qb here and surround him with sub-par/horrible talent...and honestly if it doesn't change soon if I was cutler I'd be outta town as soon as the contract is up...it's just sorry how much they stunted that mans growth as a qb....season still isn't over and truth be told I'd prefer them to get hot at the end of the and make a run that seems to be the most popular way to win the sb recently.
 6 years ago '04        #371
space
space
 finishim said:
meanwhile we were without Collins, Bulaga, Neal, all starters
Yep, but I'm talking about our opponents. That's not to discredit you at all. Just call what a spade a spade IMHO.
 6 years ago '07        #372
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 refuze said:

How they see themselves:

[pic - click to view]

How they really are:

[pic - click to view]

Redskins=
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #373
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 biscuit said:
The Bears are sh*t. Finally Pistol Peters predictions come true. Good win for the Packers and their fans.

We lost the turnover battle, were ineffective on offense and lost the field position battle. The Bears are just a bad team right now and there's no other way to put it.

I tend to keep it positive but seriously I don't even want to watch anymore football for a while. We are so sh*t...
 Dat n*gga87 said:

When yall make the playoffs let me know till then

[pic - click to view]

What do the Lions making the playoffs have to do with the Bears offense being totally a.ss? I wasn't even trying to diss I was making a comment on what I saw in this game and all the other Bears games I've watched. If yall offense keeps playing like they did your guys will be a .500 team at best. If you need a Packers fan to tell you since they won the last SB then fine but it won't change the facts
 6 years ago '04        #374
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
funny that I'm hearing some bears fans acting like this game was close, if it weren't for Starks fumble, the bears wouldn't have even sniffed the other side of the fifty in the second half and even that was only one play
 6 years ago '04        #375
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
4-1 against you losers in the past 5 and Rodgers 6-2 overall vs u
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago