Sep 22 - Naomi Campbell's crib in the shape of Horus Eye on private island in Turkey :mikewhoa:

most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
DallasTexas going Beef-Stew in this bi*ch lmao, chill out
 6 years ago '07        #62
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
That's sick as fu*k. You know the ancient Egyptians would have tackled a project similar to this, too.
 6 years ago '07        #63
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Also, it's clear that yall don't know sh*t about Ancient Egyptian genetics. They descend partially from East Africa/Horn of Africa and partially from Asia and to a far lesser extent, the Mediterraneans. In upper Egypt(that's southern Egypt), the more Sudanese/Abyssinian features could be seen. In Upper Egypt, there was an influx of variety stemming from Asia and the North. Things like loose hair, alkeline noses, mutations in hair color, etc. could NOT be placed into racial categories because East/North Africans had these features before humans re-entered Africa when the Ice Age ended. Let's not forget that before there was Egypt, the Nile was divided into various kingdoms. The entire Nile thrived off of a shared/similar culture. Of course their looks varied but it was natural to them because of where they were - in a middle ground. After Narmer took control, he grouped some of the kingdoms together and formed Egypt. The most powerful kingdom that was left out of this was Nubia.

The concept of "black" is a social construct in America.
 09-23-2011, 10:48 PM         #64
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats ridiculous....all that for fu*king modeling smh
 6 years ago '05        #65
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 ahenson said:
Nicca what is your point. You can go read how the whole history and understand the degeneration and fall of the civilization over a very long period of time. It's all there. Where the fu*k does the higher power influence come in? How the fu*k did you come to the conclusion that a higher power caused this. Have you even read Egyptian history nicca?

You have to adhere to some Abrahamic religion to even believe in the concept of idol worship. What is the true god is YOUR OPINION. Dumb niccas rep egypt, while the smart people study the sciences leftover to be a more advanced human.
I hear that. Sciences left over ????? Spiritual science tapping into your inner god and finding vibrations is cool. But like, if you got all this knowledge and power right ???????? If you enlightend, then how you let somebody not only destroy you, but misinform your entire existence??????? Like where were all the mental powers, the vibrations, and all that was at when the takeover was happening???? They couldnt pick on on enemies attacking i a.ssume?????? Wrong vibrations i guess.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-23-2011 at 11:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
wow now thats a thread
 6 years ago '07        #67
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 neworleansavior said:
I hear that. Sciences left over ????? Spiritual science tapping into your inner god and finding vibrations is cool. But like, if you got all this knowledge and power right ???????? If you enlightend, then how you let somebody not only destroy you, but misinform your entire existence??????? Like where were all the mental powers, the vibrations, and all that was at when the takeover was happening???? They couldnt pick on on enemies attacking i a.ssume?????? Wrong vibrations i guess.
got home from work and the afterwork spot tonight and I see you're still misinformed


Last edited by KnicksLost; 09-24-2011 at 12:19 AM..
 09-24-2011, 12:35 AM         #68
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
I hear that. Sciences left over ????? Spiritual science tapping into your inner god and finding vibrations is cool. But like, if you got all this knowledge and power right ???????? If you enlightend, then how you let somebody not only destroy you, but misinform your entire existence??????? Like where all the mental powers, the vibrations, and all that was at when all that was happening???? They couldnt pick on on enemies attacking i a.ssume?????? Wrong vibrations i guess.
No one said anything about mental vibrations and inner god. I'm talking real science nicca. Horizontal gene transfer, bacterial genetics, supramolecular chemistry, quantum mechanics, molecular biology, space physics, astrophysics, mathematics, etc.

Stop asking dumb a.ss questions and go study the actual history. Have you read a history book period? Herodotus? Here's a quote from one of the greatest historians of all time:

"As the old saw says well: every end does not appear together with its beginning."

The Egyptian history was vast, and much of the understanding & practices cultivated in earlier times was long lost before the empire fell. I'm talking about the niccas that built the pyramids, not the lackluster Egyptians that came afterwards during mostly the Dynastic periods. The sciences supra were relegated to the priestly classes (who died as all humans do), the masses or regular Egyptian was not involved.

Understand this also:

Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection, preface:"that the knowledge of the Egyptian priests of the real meaning of their religion after 1200 B. C. seemed extremely vague and uncertain. The early beliefs became buried in magic spells and amulets." --W. Budge

Would you blame the founding fathers for the collapse (theoretically) of America in the 22nd century? Would their so called values, largely non-existent in the technocratic age, be blamed for the fall? No nicca, you analyze history with time relativity in mind. From 1776 to 2011 is not a long time, imagine a change in thousand upon thousand of years. Compare a nicca in 1011 AD to 2011 AD. They have little to do with one another. Compare a nicca in 3100 BC to a nicca in 700 BC. Not even the same planet. Keep in mind the sh*t you see like pyramids are most likely a lot older than conventionally thought.

Get the point? Probably not so fu*k dialoguing with you.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
The Egyptians enslaved the Israelites , and were pagan sun worshippers .... The pyramids and all of their lil' sun worshipping monuments were built on the backs of hebrews just like America was as well .. They worship the same God as well , hence why you see so many , similarities in the world we live in and Egypt ..
 6 years ago '04        #70
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 DallasTexas said:
and yet look at what your ppl have become


you should be proud



We are. Thx for asking.
 09-24-2011, 08:26 AM         #71
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
given all of the natural disasters in the last 10 years...I just don't see this ending well.
 6 years ago '05        #72
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
 Aesop730 said:
The Egyptians enslaved the Israelites , and were pagan sun worshippers .... The pyramids and all of their lil' sun worshipping monuments were built on the backs of hebrews just like America was as well .. They worship the same God as well , hence why you see so many , similarities in the world we live in and Egypt ..
No they werent.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,409 | Props total: 2525 2525
 neworleansavior said:
Its a strong chance if you are black, that man on the cover, had your ancestors as servants or slaves. Thats the team you rep huh?????? I guess idol worship is cool, isnt that part of the reason that those dynasties crumbled?????
All I posted was a picture. I never made any statement about the picture... It was in direct reference to what was said before. Now if you actually take time to read the article... Piye actually united the Egyptian kingdom at the time the dynasties were crumbling and brought back a lot of the culture of Egypt.

The dynasties didn't crumble because of idol worship, it was the invasions of the a.ssyrians and then the Persians that ended the dynasties. But like I said I have no approval or disapproval of how things went 2700+ years ago lol


Last edited by Optimus Crime; 09-24-2011 at 09:33 AM..
 09-24-2011, 09:46 AM         #74
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illuminati
 6 years ago '07        #75
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
I models crib turned in a free-for-al "who knows more about egypt thread" pretty quick huh'

 6 years ago '09        #76
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13246 13246
I don't think I could live on an island by myself. She gota have groceries imported and alll kinds of sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #77
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 ahenson said:
STFU nicca, nothing in his post was deep and it was worded like it was written by Harriet Tumbman. Poor righteous teacher a.ss nicca.
...
 6 years ago '10        #78
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
wow she k!lled the game with that sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #79
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 ahenson said:
No one said anything about mental vibrations and inner god. I'm talking real science nicca. Horizontal gene transfer, bacterial genetics, supramolecular chemistry, quantum mechanics, molecular biology, space physics, astrophysics, mathematics, etc.

Stop asking dumb a.ss questions and go study the actual history. Have you read a history book period? Herodotus? Here's a quote from one of the greatest historians of all time:

"As the old saw says well: every end does not appear together with its beginning."

The Egyptian history was vast, and much of the understanding & practices cultivated in earlier times was long lost before the empire fell. I'm talking about the niccas that built the pyramids, not the lackluster Egyptians that came afterwards during mostly the Dynastic periods. The sciences supra were relegated to the priestly classes (who died as all humans do), the masses or regular Egyptian was not involved.

Understand this also:

Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection, preface:"that the knowledge of the Egyptian priests of the real meaning of their religion after 1200 B. C. seemed extremely vague and uncertain. The early beliefs became buried in magic spells and amulets." --W. Budge

Would you blame the founding fathers for the collapse (theoretically) of America in the 22nd century? Would their so called values, largely non-existent in the technocratic age, be blamed for the fall? No nicca, you analyze history with time relativity in mind. From 1776 to 2011 is not a long time, imagine a change in thousand upon thousand of years. Compare a nicca in 1011 AD to 2011 AD. They have little to do with one another. Compare a nicca in 3100 BC to a nicca in 700 BC. Not even the same planet. Keep in mind the sh*t you see like pyramids are most likely a lot older than conventionally thought.

Get the point? Probably not so fu*k dialoguing with you.
You said all that to say that a culture was DESTROYED. LOST. Which means it was not real, so all the understandings, teachings , were lost , therefore it does not exist in this REAL world. Ideas and secrets passed down hold no value if the conclusion is to be lost. There will be no dialogue between us, I understand your point, but i dont honor the dead. I honor whats REAL and can be seen and felt today. Anything real can be seen and felt today, the pyramids are real, there're still here. The teachings and philosophies of that time have been destroyed,(looking at the situation in tunnel vision it would be easy to say by a group of people destroyed it) how is that real then if its able to be destoryed?????????? The spirit is real, the teachings you speak of are relative to that time in space, they are not real. Proof being that you rely on words on dead paper,or the internet about dead people to base your facts on. You speak of these teaching but do you know these teachings, if you do and they are so real, then why have you not changed the world into a better place. If you, Niaomi Cambell, her architect,so many celebrities have such a great understanding of the great positive teachings that are so phenomenal to where everybody reps this sign then why isn't this world in a better place????????

And to respond to your question, the founding fathers built this country on the backs of slaves................. you're a genius you answer your own question.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 10-06-2011 at 02:15 AM..
 10-06-2011, 03:01 AM         #80
ROFLSTOMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
House looks whack. Like an industrial green house
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy