Sep 22 - Naomi Campbell's crib in the shape of Horus Eye on private island in Turkey :mikewhoa:

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
straight balling
 6 years ago '09        #42
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
We need a gotdamn translator, spefically for that n*gga Marvin b

You can't be attempting to drop knowledge when you writing as if you were one of Fantasia's old classmates
 6 years ago '10        #43
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 Marvin Hagler said:
this dont mean anythang at all mayne

a pimp dont wanna hear about The Age Of Horus or Naomi career long pattern for usin occult symbols. and if u do say that sh*t i'll call u an idiot and remind yo a.ss that there aint nothin wrong wit Egyptian symbology. if u black? a pimp will laugh at yo dumb a.ss for lettin da white man convince u that black Egyptians wuz evil. fu*kin clown

but then when u point out how illogical pimpin is becuz all u sayin is that they used otherwise good symbols to mean somethin totally different and evil... like da Nazi Party did wit da Hindu Swastika... a n*gga finna call u an Illuminati loser becuz i aint tryna delve that deep. that kinda talk makes me hella mad & irrational

dope crib leggo :mj2:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #44
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
[jcole] my god.... [/jcole]
 6 years ago '10        #45
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
:wow::applause:
 09-23-2011, 09:56 AM         #46
GrimeyGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now that is SICK SON... I have the eye tatted on me but this bangin!

illminati
 6 years ago '07        #47
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 neworleansavior said:

[pic - click to view]

Pic of egyptian slaves, i dont think they liked egyptian symbolism that much. I could be wrong though ................. they look black to me

[pic - click to view]

Dont drink the kool aid n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #48
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Marvin Hagler said:
this dont mean anythang at all mayne

a pimp dont wanna hear about The Age Of Horus or Naomi career long pattern for usin occult symbols. and if u do say that sh*t i'll call u an idiot and remind yo a.ss that there aint nothin wrong wit Egyptian symbology. if u black? a pimp will laugh at yo dumb a.ss for lettin da white man convince u that black Egyptians wuz evil. fu*kin clown

but then when u point out how illogical pimpin is becuz all u sayin is that they used otherwise good symbols to mean somethin totally different and evil... like da Nazi Party did wit da Hindu Swastika... a n*gga finna call u an Illuminati loser becuz i aint tryna delve that deep. that kinda talk makes me hella mad & irrational

dope crib leggo :mj2:
went over ppls heads...the crib is fire
 6 years ago '05        #49
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Optimus Crime said:

[pic - click to view]

Its a strong chance if you are black, that man on the cover, had your ancestors as servants or slaves. Thats the team you rep huh?????? I guess idol worship is cool, isnt that part of the reason that those dynasties crumbled?????

Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-23-2011 at 11:01 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #50
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 neworleansavior said:
Its a strong chance if you are black, that man on the cover, had your ancestors as servants or slaves. Thats the team you rep huh?????? I guess idol worship is cool, isnt that part of the reason that those dynasties crumbled?????
you are misinformed
 09-23-2011, 12:31 PM         #51
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
STFU nicca, nothing in his post was deep and it was worded like it was written by Harriet Tumbman. Poor righteous teacher a.ss nicca.
:hillwhoa: n*ggas r upset in here
 6 years ago '05        #52
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
Shout out to marvin...

...i swear some n*ggas is nitwits...

...get ya mind right and understand the history and power of egypt...
 09-23-2011, 01:07 PM         #53
TCakez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
House is ridiculous
 6 years ago '07        #54
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
naomi just sh*tted on the game right now.
 6 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
you are misinformed
Well this would be a great time to enlighten the misguided blacks about the TRUTH. I got one question though. By saying that, you're saying that bible is false. By saying that you're denouncing the bible, and if you are right, then why are so many blacks lost in the world. Yet we have the most people in it ????????? If we are direct decedents of Egyptians, why do the elite rep that shyt??????? If anything, wouldn't you want to destroy something GREAT, erase it from history????? Somehow Horus is still relevant, can you explain that to me????? And even if they were, which may be true, none of us were there, this would mean our ancestors praised false idols, had slaves, was then destroyed and jacked. They wasnt living right.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-23-2011 at 01:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4043 4043
Let me try to explain this

Heres what happened (fu*k what ya think this is her billionaire boyfriends house not hers when they break up he keeps that sh*t .) He asked this guy
[pic - click to view]

he is famous for works like these when you own an island you cant just put a 2 story 4 bedroom house on it .

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I guess i shouldnt be surprised how fast this turned into a race discussion .
 09-23-2011, 02:21 PM         #57
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Well this would be a great time to enlighten the misguided blacks about the TRUTH. I got one question though. By saying that, you're saying that bible is false. By saying that you're denouncing the bible, and if you are right, then why are so many blacks lost in the world. Yet we have the most people in it ????????? If we are direct decedents of Egyptians, why do the elite rep that shyt??????? If anything, wouldn't you want to destroy something GREAT, erase it from history????? Somehow Horus is still relevant, can you explain that to me????? And even if they were, which may be true, none of us were there, this would mean our ancestors praised false idols, had slaves, was then destroyed and jacked. They wasnt living right.
You need to go read hundred of books. The Bible itself has its roots in Egypt nicca. The Bible is false in the sense that none of that sh*t is to be taken as historical.

Blacks being lost in this world has nothing to do with the Egyptians being black. If you read history you know various peoples fall, rise, and are complete sh*t at different times.

The elite rep Egypt because Egypt was a source of advanced science. You should be asking yourself why don't they rep that mindless sh*t called Christianity if it's so great.

The Western Elite has erased the cultural history of Egypt nicca. Do you not see people in here talking about the pyramid builders weren't Niccas. That doesn't mean you don't keep the sciences to use for yourself. The same thing has happened with the Moors, the cultural aspect was erased but the science passed down was kept. IE ALGEBRA.

The Egyptians who built the pyramids were different from the ones we see in the latter reliefs. The original Egyptians were not worshipping sh*t, these niccas were INTO ADVANCED SCIENCE, the oldest texts & practices are PURE SCIENCE, and STILL startle the most competent Astrophysicist, Geneticists, ETC of this age.
 6 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 ahenson said:
You need to go read hundred of books. The Bible itself has its roots in Egypt nicca. The Bible is false in the sense that none of that sh*t is to be taken as historical.

Blacks being lost in this world has nothing to do with the Egyptians being black. If you read history you know various peoples fall, rise, and are complete sh*t at different times.

The elite rep Egypt because Egypt was a source of advanced science. You should be asking yourself why don't they rep that mindless sh*t called Christianity if it's so great.

The Western Elite has erased the cultural history of Egypt nicca. Do you not see people in here talking about the pyramid builders weren't Niccas. That doesn't mean you don't keep the sciences to use for yourself. The same thing has happened with the Moors, the cultural aspect was erased but the science passed down was kept. IE ALGEBRA.

The Egyptians who built the pyramids were different from the ones we see in the latter reliefs. The original Egyptians were not worshipping sh*t, these niccas were INTO ADVANCED SCIENCE, the oldest texts & practices are PURE SCIENCE, and STILL startle the most competent Astrophysicist, Geneticists, ETC of this age.
I understand that there is a strong chance ancient egyptians were black. I also know there is absolutely no chance they were Caucasian. Maybe you are confused and think i beleive that, i dont. I know they were black, thats not the point. In theory, and devine truth, I know that Egyptian religion Horus and all that spawned Christianity. True, my point is, if there science and math, was so out of this world .............. THEN WHY DID THEY FALL. They claimed they were gods. They claimed they knew astrology and math, which in all due respect they did to an EXTENT. But THEY FELL FROM POWER, now im not christian, and everything in the bible is not true. But what im saying is that we rep Egypt, because they had a GOOD RUN. But the bible explained the fall out it, and gave reason. In math 2+2=4 , thats definite. If they were GODS , they were definite, had a clear understanding of the earth, math and sciences why did they fall ?????? Other than a higher power influencing that????? So basically we repping idol worshipers who defied the TRUE GOD.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-23-2011 at 02:39 PM..
 09-23-2011, 02:54 PM         #59
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
I understand that there is a strong chance ancient egyptians were black. I also know there is absolutely no chance they were Caucasian. Maybe you are confused and think i beleive that, i dont. I know they were black, thats not the point. In theory, and devine truth, I know that Egyptian religion Horus and all that spawned Christianity. True, my point is, if there science and math, was so out of this world .............. THEN WHY DID THEY FALL. They claimed they were gods. They claimed they knew astrology and math, which in all due respect they did to an EXTENT. But THEY FELL FROM POWER, now im not christian, and everything in the bible is not true. But what im saying is that we rep Egypt, because they had a GOOD RUN. But the bible explained the fall out it, and gave reason. In math 2+2=4 , thats definite. If they were GODS , they were definite, had a clear understanding of the earth, math and sciences why did they fall ?????? Other than a higher power influencing that????? So basically we repping idol worshipers who defied the true TRUE GOD.
Nicca what is your point. You can go read how the whole history and understand the degeneration and fall of the civilization over a very long period of time. It's all there. Where the fu*k does the higher power influence come in? How the fu*k did you come to the conclusion that a higher power caused this. Have you even read Egyptian history nicca?

You have to adhere to some Abrahamic religion to even believe in the concept of idol worship. What is the true god is YOUR OPINION. Dumb niccas rep egypt, while the smart people study the sciences leftover to be a more advanced human.
 6 years ago '05        #60
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
"Stand on the Square, every lesson here is the purest/
The name is Heru, please stop calling me Horus"

neworleansavior said:

[pic - click to view]

Pic of egyptian slaves, i dont think they liked egyptian symbolism that much. I could be wrong though ................. they look black to me

[pic - click to view]

Dont drink the kool aid n*gga.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy