Sep 22 - Naomi Campbell's crib in the shape of Horus Eye on private island in Turkey :mikewhoa:

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
that sh*t is pimp as hell...
 6 years ago '11        #22
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Marvin Hagler said:
this dont mean anythang at all mayne

a pimp dont wanna hear about The Age Of Horus or Naomi career long pattern for usin occult symbols. and if u do say that sh*t i'll call u an idiot and remind yo a.ss that there aint nothin wrong wit Egyptian symbology. if u black? a pimp will laugh at yo dumb a.ss for lettin da white man convince u that black Egyptians wuz evil. fu*kin clown

but then when u point out how illogical pimpin is becuz all u sayin is that they used otherwise good symbols to mean somethin totally different and evil... like da Nazi Party did wit da Hindu Swastika... a n*gga finna call u an Illuminati loser becuz i aint tryna delve that deep. that kinda talk makes me hella mad & irrational

dope crib leggo :mj2:

n*gga!!! WTF
 6 years ago '04        #23
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Marvin Hagler said:

a pimp dont wanna hear about The Age Of Horus or Naomi career long pattern for usin occult symbols. and if u do say that sh*t i'll call u an idiot and remind yo a.ss that there aint nothin wrong wit Egyptian symbology. if u black? a pimp will laugh at yo dumb a.ss for lettin da white man convince u that black Egyptians wuz evil. fu*kin clown

but then when u point out how illogical pimpin is becuz all u sayin is that they used otherwise good symbols to mean somethin totally different and evil... like da Nazi Party did wit da Hindu Swastika... a n*gga finna call u an Illuminati loser becuz i aint tryna delve that deep. that kinda talk makes me hella mad & irrational

finally yes! thank you sir.
 6 years ago '05        #24
bless the kid 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
birdman betta step his game up
 6 years ago '07        #25
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
 Marvin Hagler said:

Why the fu*k you talkin in slang for it's a forum
 6 years ago '04        #26
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
wTF IS SHE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME KIND OF SUPER VILLIAN?
 6 years ago '10        #27
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2011, 01:51 AM         #28
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on a private island doe?
 09-23-2011, 01:53 AM         #29
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #30
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

Pic of egyptian slaves, i dont think they liked egyptian symbolism that much. I could be wrong though ................. they look black to me

[pic - click to view]

Dont drink the kool aid n*gga.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-23-2011 at 02:16 AM..
 09-23-2011, 02:16 AM         #31
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hillwhoa:

there will never be another celeb house that can impress me, i dont see how anything will be able to top this...unless their house is built to literally float off ground.
 09-23-2011, 02:21 AM         #32
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

my n*gga Marvin with the knowledge once again. House n*ggas let them swine face folks convince them of anything.

the same type of n*ggas who would argue that jesus was a pale face.

@ the unreal n*ggas not understanding ya post.

Loso Luciano24 said:
n*gga!!! WTF
not real

704hoodn*gga said:
Why the fu*k you talkin in slang for it's a forum
unreal

WiLL i AM said:
how i felt after reading this

[pic - click to view]

most certainly an unreal n*gga

larrylegendgrif said:

[pic - click to view]

far from real

ahenson said:

[pic - click to view]

unrealest of the unreal
 09-23-2011, 02:32 AM         #33
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hows it feel at night

when no one is on the island with u

i swear humans want to be so special that no one is there to talk to them..n*ggas are idiots
 6 years ago '05        #34
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
n*ggaz feel so inferior, and want to be apart of something so bad that they rep shyt they not even part of. Thats sadder than being apart of something small, not knowing who they was really apart of is whats really sad. Something greater than BS.
 09-23-2011, 04:02 AM         #35
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
my n*gga Marvin with the knowledge once again. House n*ggas let them swine face folks convince them of anything.

the same type of n*ggas who would argue that jesus was a pale face.

@ the unreal n*ggas not understanding ya post.

unrealest of the unreal
STFU nicca, nothing in his post was deep and it was worded like it was written by Harriet Tumbman. Poor righteous teacher a.ss nicca.
 6 years ago '05        #36
16jan87 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 543 543
get my uzi..my shotty..n my eagle...n ill stay n dat beech til da cod zombies hit da island...blast away n board my doors...
 6 years ago '04        #37
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 325 325
Damn...I could afford an eye home if it were built slanted and 9/10 closed like an Asian! :(
 6 years ago '04        #38
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Rich bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #39
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
beast!
 6 years ago '04        #40
FMX 
space
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0

Thats a dope a.ss Island spot!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago