Manny Pacquiao finna kill Marquez (video) (training)

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$511 | Props total: 547 547
 Willye said:
Exactly and lennox even throws in a shot lol.... Talkin about this guy dont run around lol.....

Floyd gets no respect he so jealous of manny its sick

how can you be jealous of broke a person living a FACIAD, manny sad to say has been taking on a crazy ride by top rank and its coming to an end real soon. everyone knows stuff iis unregulated in the phillipines and you can almost get away with anything which is why he wants to train there. bob arum wants the phillipine doping agency to administer the test to pacquaio lol. one of there congressman smh. manny is fast, but hes really wild, and if takes the test on american soil he get whooped.
the way floyd is f!ghting now, he realizes taht alot of f!ghters are fundamentally not sound so he takes advantage of them all. f!ghters cant f!ght backwards anymore, they cant hit moving targets, they cant think in the ring. floyds opponents land 18 percent of there punches on him lol
 6 years ago '06        #142
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Nate187um said:
Willye...thats my troll

Next time they NEGOTIATE...the only time anything that is said MATTERS

TELL YOUR BOY TO AGREE TO RANDOM DRUG TESTING UP UNTIL THE f!ght

YOU KNOW...THE ORIGINAL DEAL

NOT THAT 14 DAY sh*t THAT YOU f*ggotS RAN WITH

If Floyd can risk forfeiting 10 mil per pound overweight and giving blood and urine on the day of the f!ght

so can this clown
[pic - click to view]

Floyd originally wanted 14 days dumbass. Pacquiao's camp said repeatedly to the media that testing is a now a non-issue. Get up to date and stop posting irrelevant/out-dated updates on the negotiations.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 09-23-2011 at 01:28 PM..
 09-23-2011, 01:10 PM         #143
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats drugs do you have to be on to think pacroid & his 67" reach...

will touch the least hit most accurate f!ghter of all time

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2011, 01:11 PM         #144
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol u cant talk to that clown he been following me around i go out come on box check out some articles and this guy is talking about me i dunno he needs a friend
 09-23-2011, 01:12 PM         #145
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean if castillo tuned may up can u imagine what pac gonna do to that nicca lol.... His own dad dont want him to f!ght scared for his sons life lmao
 09-23-2011, 01:14 PM         #146
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
Floyd originally wanted 14 days dumbass. Pacquiao's camp said repeatedly to the media that testing is a now a non-issue. Get up to date and stop posting irrelevant/out-dated updates on the negotiations.
FALSE

pacroid would said he would agree up to 14 days

you remember? he's a pus*y and said giving blood makes him weak????

even though he's giving the same amount of blood as Floyd

then you f*ggots ran around saying

HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE THE TEST

learn something
 09-23-2011, 01:14 PM         #147
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willye said:
Lol u cant talk to that clown he been following me around i go out come on box check out some articles and this guy is talking about me i dunno he needs a friend
Willye...thats my TROLL
 6 years ago '06        #148
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Nate187um said:
FALSE

pacroid would said he would agree up to 14 days

you remember? he's a pus*y and said giving blood makes him weak????

even though he's giving the same amount of blood as Floyd

then you f*ggots ran around saying

HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE THE TEST

learn something

LOL your delusional did you start following this sh*t this year? Read:

Get your facts straight you clown. Floyd originally wanted 14 days. So GTFO dumbass. Now Pacquiao is on record saying no cut off. Get your sh*t together bruh. Read up on the f!ght then start posting comments - stop posting irrelevant/inaccurate sh*t.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 09-23-2011 at 06:17 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #149
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 bxrulez said:
um yea he stated that on ESPN after the fact he DECLINED THE BLOOD TESTING AND THE FIRST NEGOTIATIONS FELL THROUGH........so you gonna sit here and act like the first negotiations aint fall thru becuz he refused random blood testing?

I mean my niga......u can say hippos are native to the USA but that dont mean its true. It was all over the fu*king news and online that negotiations fell thru becuz of blood testing issues where Pacquio said he felt drawing blood on the day of the f!ght would "weaken" him lol...and as far as the HGH sh*t niga I am FROM SOUTH ASIA and sh*t is not REGULATED over there at all.....u can get WHATEVER U WANT.....niga if u get pulled over by a cop an u slide him some bucks he will let yo a.ss go.....sh*t is unregulated and corrupt as fuk and they got everything in the open out there....weed, hgh watever......I mean I had a niga at a fu*king Fruit Stand try to sell me Weed when I was out there

Niga was looking sky high outa this world "like yo u want that fire"
First, if you say you south Asian why you fu*ken sayin Niga mane, you better stop that sh*t buddy! Team Pacquiao stated numerous times that the World Anti-Doping Agency would regulate the testing in the Philippines so GTFO with that sh*t - your argument holds no water.
 6 years ago '04        #150
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 4053 4053
I have never seen so much talk about negotations in my life before . You guys act like the negotations ARE the f!ght . Once/if they get in the ring its just 2 guys punching each other in the head until the other falls and doesnt get up .
 6 years ago '04        #151
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Phicmagic said:
This thread has like 4 or 5 n*ggas in it that just dont know sh*t about boxing lol.
You got it wrong we dont know sh*t about excuses and politics....the boxing is the one thing i do know.And i will say this...to all you floyd nut huggers.I don't like the way dude conducts himself but i can't deny his talent,i believe floyd would beat manny in a ud but he is too chicken sh*t to even try........now bring on the hate...........
 6 years ago '04        #152
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 1569 1569
 refuze said:
sry but pacman put him to shame
 6 years ago '09        #153
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
I have a question (I like both Money May and Pacman btw) but why does everybody say pac is on roids with no proof? Y'all n*ggas believe a former pipe head/certified cookie smoker (Floyd Sr.)? Nobody was saying sh*t about roids until Floyd Sr. said something. Also why is is that Floyd didn't ask all the other f!ghters he fought to take the test too? Shane Mosley had already admitted he took roids and that was after Floyd Sr. said that sh*t about Pacman so no that doesn't count. I think Floyd is a little jealous of Pacman's accomplishments in and out of the ring.
 6 years ago '04        #154
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 ptPablo said:
Marquez is getting up there on age but that was a vicious KO he had in his last f!ght. I see it going the distance again.
You can't be talking about that 1st round KO he had, b/c that n*gga's opponent CLEARLY took a dive.
 09-23-2011, 10:44 PM         #155
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The Pacquiao camp refused to provide these samples, only willing to allow blood to be taken from Pacquiao if the test were scheduled."

what you need to know the schedule for

must of been how roach fu*ked up with james toney

"Pacquiao said that giving blood too close to the f!ght day will weaken him, and also stating that he has a fear of needles, despite having tattoo's on his body."
 6 years ago '05        #156
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 996 996
 Nate187um said:
Thats the problem though pacroid fans dont really know his career

most didn't pay attention until he fought de la hoya

they dont even know he was f!ghting on floyds undercards before

sh*t floyd didn't even know

people didn't even care about pacroid f!ghting floyd until he was 30

why not in his 20's??????????
most didn't pay attention to floyd until he fought de la hoya, which undercards? were they in the same weight class when he was in his 20s? uh no, now run along
 6 years ago '08        #157
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 09-23-2011, 10:57 PM         #158
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
most didn't pay attention to floyd until he fought de la hoya, which undercards? were they in the same weight class when he was in his 20s? uh no, now run along

it just never ends
 6 years ago '05        #159
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 996 996
 Nate187um said:
it just never ends
groupies lie, numbers don't
Gatti 369,000
Judah 378,000
Baldomir 325,000
DLH 2.5 million
Hatton 920,000
J.M. Marquez 1.06M
Mosley 1.4M

the same can be said for Pacquiao, their numbers didn't blow up until the fought fishnet

again I ask, maybe you missed it the first time, which undercards? why would people be calling for them to f!ght in his 20s when they aren't in the same weight class?
 6 years ago '04        #160
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 2up2down703 said:
I have a question (I like both Money May and Pacman btw) but why does everybody say pac is on roids with no proof? Y'all n*ggas believe a former pipe head/certified cookie smoker (Floyd Sr.)? Nobody was saying sh*t about roids until Floyd Sr. said something. Also why is is that Floyd didn't ask all the other f!ghters he fought to take the test too? Shane Mosley had already admitted he took roids and that was after Floyd Sr. said that sh*t about Pacman so no that doesn't count. I think Floyd is a little jealous of Pacman's accomplishments in and out of the ring.
.................................................. ....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy