Manny Pacquiao finna kill Marquez (video) (training)

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 bxrulez said:
this niga still yapping....man....he did not agree to the blood testing he only agreed to the urine, everyone knows he said he wont do it because "drawing blood on day of f!ght would weaken him"......ur obviously a PacRoid STAN so I wont bother while I am a stan of neither. If Mayweather had declined the blood testing I would be calling him out the same way I dont care bout either of these nigas we just spitting the facts here bruh......get that nigas Fillipino d!ck out ur mouth that he lets loose on u whenever the roid rage gets too much an he has to creamonsomeyoungguy to release the hormones

u just a sperm towel
Good response. LOL. Where are your facts?? Proof?? Do you have anything? lol you spitting pure garbage/no source/no proof bullsh*t.

Pacquiao stated on ESPN that "testing is not an issue" the only thing they have to negotiate is financial matters. Get your sh*t together bruh.
 6 years ago '04        #122
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
I have no idea why Pacquiao supporters are still saying he agreed to all testing from the get go

there already have been countless threads where I've posted youtube videos with Pacquiao and Freddie Roach saying themselves they didn't agree to full out random testing up to the f!ght, they didnt even agree to a 14 day cutoff until AFTER negotiations were over, they closest they ever went DURING NEGOTIATIONS was 24 days, and ppl need to stop giving credit to all the bullshyt Team Pacquiao is comfortably saying while they are NOT in negotiations. Every time a thread like this happens and someone posts the proof of Pacquiao and Roach lying and contradicting themselves all the Pacquiao fans disappear until the next thread pops up so they can come back in and say " MAN PACQUIAO AGREED TO EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING, FLOYD IS RUNNING BECAUSE HE'S SCARRED " . It's almost pointless because they're ducking the evidence presented worse than pacquiao is ducking the tests.
 09-23-2011, 11:46 AM         #123
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread has like 4 or 5 n*ggas in it that just dont know sh*t about boxing lol.
 09-23-2011, 11:47 AM         #124
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
Good response. LOL. Where are your facts?? Proof?? Do you have anything? lol you spitting pure garbage/no source/no proof bullsh*t.

Pacquiao stated on ESPN that "testing is not an issue" the only thing they have to negotiate is financial matters. Get your sh*t together bruh.
um yea he stated that on ESPN after the fact he DECLINED THE BLOOD TESTING AND THE FIRST NEGOTIATIONS FELL THROUGH........so you gonna sit here and act like the first negotiations aint fall thru becuz he refused random blood testing?

I mean my niga......u can say hippos are native to the USA but that dont mean its true. It was all over the fu*king news and online that negotiations fell thru becuz of blood testing issues where Pacquio said he felt drawing blood on the day of the f!ght would "weaken" him lol...and as far as the HGH sh*t niga I am FROM SOUTH ASIA and sh*t is not REGULATED over there at all.....u can get WHATEVER U WANT.....niga if u get pulled over by a cop an u slide him some bucks he will let yo a.ss go.....sh*t is unregulated and corrupt as fuk and they got everything in the open out there....weed, hgh watever......I mean I had a niga at a fu*king Fruit Stand try to sell me Weed when I was out there

Niga was looking sky high outa this world "like yo u want that fire"
 09-23-2011, 11:47 AM         #125
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:

Oh I see

Testing isn't an issue when being interviewed on ESPN

BUT IT IS WHEN ITS TIME TO NEGOTIATE
 6 years ago '11        #126
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Ant McQueen said:
I think the reason why Pac Man didn't look good against Shane because Shane was moving. Shane had plenty of countering opportunities, but he didn't throw anything back. He looked like he was too nervous to fire back out of fear of being knocked out. Most of Pac Man's recent opponents have just stood in front of him and all he had to do is come forward. I agree with Floyd winning easily. Too crafty for Manny. It'll be potshots all day.
Exactly, give Pac lateral movement and he'll have fits. Pac shouldn't have been chasing Shane, he should have been cutting the ring off. This is why he'll struggle against PBF, May will turn him on the punch and catch him when he rushes in with wild punches. May to me is in decline now which is why he is standing in a more traditional stance (reflexes are dulling) and swinging out with f!ghters, but because he is such a excellently fundamentally sound f!ghter, he'll still beat the brakes off him. May will take Pac by stoppage, no doubt.
 6 years ago '06        #127
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Nate187um said:
Oh I see

Testing isn't an issue when being interviewed on ESPN

BUT IT IS WHEN ITS TIME TO NEGOTIATE
Last time they negotiated Pacquiao agreed to Random blood and unlimited urine testing and a 7 day cut off. That was 2 yrs ago! That alone was enough to ensure he was clean. There is no magic 7 day roid pill that can pass blood test after the f!ght and random urine tests.

Mayweather originally agreed to 14 days at first. Pacquiao then said 7 days is fine and Mayweather moves to no cut off date.

Now Pacquiao agreed to random blood and urine and it was aired live on ESPN he can't backtrack on that so its a done deal. Arum also said numerous times that Blood testing is a non-issue now. You really think they can negotiate a cut-off date after Team Pacquiao said repeatedly to the media that they will do OSDT? GTOH. Stop being ignorant.

Pacquiao will agree to random blood and urine and you better pray Floyd finally agrees to f!ght or you Mayweather stans will have a lot of explaining to do.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 09-23-2011 at 12:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #128
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 1046 1046
long story short

what makes the average person think Pac is the best is because of what we just saw

Him throwing a bunch of irrelevant punches "look how active he is!!!" throwing a bunch of punches that dont hit there mark is worthless. He damn near fell over because he isnt throwing punches from a base/stance. This lil n*gga would beat my a.ss, but against someone as skilled as Mayweather that sh*t will be neutralized. Look at Ortiz, he was throwing bombs and all at Mayweather on the ropes and only one or two connected, hence his frustration and subsequent head spear/butt

GTFOH sh*t with Pac

If and when the f!ght is finally made I got $500.00 on it with anyone on this site.

Mayweather
 09-23-2011, 12:05 PM         #129
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again you nicca's is like floyd ducking f!ght you d!ck ?'s why was the first excuse money? Anybody hello anyone... And than the next excuse was lets make up a drug thing cmOn be real ....
Hey i mean floyd eventually gonna have to f!ght someone you can only retire and duck so much ....

[video - click to view]

Lets see what they think

Ends thread
 09-23-2011, 12:08 PM         #130
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess those 3 guys are average fans stay blowinng money on bpxden dumb a.ss nicca's

And find me i got ya for a nickel... Paypal good ....
 6 years ago '04        #131
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
There have been contradictions and lies coming from both camps in regards to Mayweather & Pacquiao at one point Ellerbee said we never even negotiated . Im just saying be carefull what you believe and Arum is the last person id want to believe hes the promoter making the most out of the deal . But i cant wait till they get in the ring two completely different syles one lives off there offense the other off there defense .
 09-23-2011, 12:12 PM         #132
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
There have been contradictions and lies coming from both camps in regards to Mayweather & Pacquiao at one point Ellerbee said we never even negotiated . Im just saying be carefull what you believe and Arum is the last person id want to believe hes the promoter making the most out of the deal . But i cant wait till they get in the ring two completely different syles one lives off there offense the other off there defense .

Agree but we all know 3-4 years ago the excuse was nah pac not enough money in the f!ght ... That was the first excuse....
 6 years ago '11        #133
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Willye said:
Once again you nicca's is like floyd ducking f!ght you d!ck ?'s why was the first excuse money? Anybody hello anyone... And than the next excuse was lets make up a drug thing cmOn be real ....
Hey i mean floyd eventually gonna have to f!ght someone you can only retire and duck so much ....

Lets see what they think

Ends thread
They asked them who their current favourite f!ghter to watch, not who is the best f!ghter is. FAIL
 09-23-2011, 12:18 PM         #134
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly and lennox even throws in a shot lol.... Talkin about this guy dont run around lol.....

Floyd gets no respect he so jealous of manny its sick
 09-23-2011, 12:22 PM         #135
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

.... ..... ....
 6 years ago '04        #136
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Willye said:

.... ..... ....
James Toney use to be trained by Freddie Roach and got caught on PED's WHlLE being trained by Freddie Roach, I dont really think he's the most credible person to talk about a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao f!ght .
 09-23-2011, 12:33 PM         #137
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol i love it i bring it and excuses lmao .... Ya'll just like floyd haaaa
 09-23-2011, 12:36 PM         #138
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can imagine how jealous flooyd is of pac cuz pac gets more respect in boxing in sports most nba stars like pac even fukin beyonce love pac ha... Pac own this dude youd think hed f!ght him but nicca's is straight coward it aint just pac he been duckin and dodging for years
 09-23-2011, 12:53 PM         #139
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Willye...thats my troll

Next time they NEGOTIATE...the only time anything that is said MATTERS

TELL YOUR BOY TO AGREE TO RANDOM DRUG TESTING UP UNTIL THE f!ght

YOU KNOW...THE ORIGINAL DEAL

NOT THAT 14 DAY sh*t THAT YOU f*ggotS RAN WITH

If Floyd can risk forfeiting 10 mil per pound overweight and giving blood and urine on the day of the f!ght

so can this clown
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #140
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
i'm just waiting for manny vs mayweather... he isnt on steroids! so hard work now days to most of you lazy a.ss people equals to steds? he is talented and a hard worker, he might not have as much as a natural gift as mayweather, maybe took him longer to perfect his art but that dont mean he aint gonna silence mayweather once and for all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy