Manny Pacquiao finna kill Marquez (video) (training)

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2011, 06:23 AM         #101
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
Willye...thats my TROLL
Damn this nicca talking about me when im out enjoyin life i dunno even no what a troll is but get off my di*k damn... Lonely a.ss nicca find a friend lol
 6 years ago '06        #102
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 lavarrengreen said:
He agreed to take the test dumbass bi*ch...

When Mayweather asked for Olympic style testing which is up to 48 hours before the f!ght and not two week. Take the test for real, Mosley and Ortiz did why can't Manny?
 09-23-2011, 08:12 AM         #103
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
Get up to date! Your "take the test argument" is invalid. PACQUIAO WILL AGREE TO FULL RANDOM BLOOD AND URINE. He will be clean on f!ght night. Why you guys still bi*ching? If PBF starts ducking and dodging again Pacquiao after Nov 12 you guys have no excuse, remember that!

You better pray to God PBF doesn't pull another bi*ch move
this clown

I'm not a PBF fan I am a BOXING fan and I love great f!ghts it seems u stans on either side have pathetic biased views. Its a well known fact that he denied the testing at first then all the sudden came around and agreed read my previous post......y would u deny it at first if you have nothing to hide. Dont give me that bullsh*t of if you take a blood test on the day of the f!ght u get weak when both f!ghters gotta do it is y he didnt wanna do it

that niga trains and lives in the HGH capitol of the world even one of his old sparring partners said he INJECTED PacMan with roids but dumbasses were saying "OH HE DONT GOT NO FILLIPINO SPARRING PARTNERS EVER IN HIS LIFE" Yet the video JUST POSTED shows him jogging with multiple Fillipino boxers that help at his camp

/thread
 6 years ago '09        #104
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
pacman ftw >>>>>

floyd keeps duckin him
 09-23-2011, 08:26 AM         #105
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is my problem.... If floyd would of said the first time i want testing ok understand .... But that was not the case years ago floyd had a chance to f!ght him and he said there isnt enough money and excuse after excuse after excuse hwo can you defend this cat there has been numerous "black boxers" that have ripped floyd stars etc... So throw the race sh*t out before you speak.... I mean floyd was suppose to foght oscar again wpuld of made more money what happe annnnother excuse and this a man he beat.... So what is it money or legacy this cat got more stories than teddy rupskin lol
 09-23-2011, 08:41 AM         #106
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willye said:
Here is my problem.... If floyd would of said the first time i want testing ok understand .... But that was not the case years ago floyd had a chance to f!ght him and he said there isnt enough money and excuse after excuse after excuse hwo can you defend this cat there has been numerous "black boxers" that have ripped floyd stars etc... So throw the race sh*t out before you speak.... I mean floyd was suppose to foght oscar again wpuld of made more money what happe annnnother excuse and this a man he beat.... So what is it money or legacy this cat got more stories than teddy rupskin lol
no offense my niga....but u dont know wtf u are talking about right now....u blabbering nonsense.....Floyd beat Oscar wtf are u talking about lol
 6 years ago '10        #107
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 Nate187um said:
If your clean whats the difference?

Other f!ghters dont have a problem with it

Oh yeah thats because their actually clean f!ghters

Unlike pacroid
Even Shane took the test. We all know about his history.. LOL. In any event, I think Marquez is gonna suprise a lot of people. He's a crafty dude. That's why Pac had so many problems with him in the first two f!ghts. Pac hasn't faced a legit counter puncher in a minute and I think that's why a lot of f!ghts have been looking so easy. Long story short, Marquez is gonna give him some trouble.

Last edited by Ant McQueen; 09-23-2011 at 09:59 AM..
 09-23-2011, 09:57 AM         #108
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lavarrengreen said:
He agreed to take the test dumbass bi*ch...

Juiceman and Arum denied everything said in that article. Check your facts you blade.

So like I said before. Take The TEST. Juiceman
 6 years ago '11        #109
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1539 1539
 Ant McQueen said:
Even Shane took the test. We all know about his history.. LOL. In any event, I think Marquez is gonna suprise a lot of people. He's a crafty dude. That's why Pac had so many problems with him in the first two f!ghts. Pac hasn't faced a legit counter puncher in a minute and I think that's why a lot of f!ghts have been looking so easy. Long story short, Marquez is gonna give him some trouble.
Could be right, the only to worry is the weight as well. How will he cope @ 147? But Pac looked terrible last time out? Maybe even declining? We'll see.......

PBF smokes Pac easy though
 6 years ago '06        #110
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 bxrulez said:
this clown

I'm not a PBF fan I am a BOXING fan and I love great f!ghts it seems u stans on either side have pathetic biased views. Its a well known fact that he denied the testing at first then all the sudden came around and agreed read my previous post......y would u deny it at first if you have nothing to hide. Dont give me that bullsh*t of if you take a blood test on the day of the f!ght u get weak when both f!ghters gotta do it is y he didnt wanna do it

that niga trains and lives in the HGH capitol of the world even one of his old sparring partners said he INJECTED PacMan with roids but dumbasses were saying "OH HE DONT GOT NO FILLIPINO SPARRING PARTNERS EVER IN HIS LIFE" Yet the video JUST POSTED shows him jogging with multiple Fillipino boxers that help at his camp

/thread
Your an idiot and read sh*t off bullsh*t articles. Filipino sparring partner?? That was known to be a fake article that was taken off the fake website the day it was posted dumbass. There was no source or no names given. LMAO at you still using that as proof. To this date there is NO proof that Pacquiao ever has used roids.

Philippines the HGH capital of the world?? LOL. Show me proof that even suggests that the Phillippines is the HGH capital of the world.

He originally agreed to Random blood/ unlimited urine 14 day cut off on blood first, then went down to 7 days (2yrs ago), now their position is OSDT. Now Pacquiao will agree to Full Random Blood and Urine and your still bi*ching? Pacquiao will be clean on f!ght night and that is all that matters dummy. If you are a boxing fan and not a stan "and want to see a good f!ght" you should be happy that Pacquiao will agree to OSDT and this f!ght can be made. But your still whining. Your a stan bro sorry to tell you.

Bottom line: Pacquiao will agree to OSDT and Mayweather HAS TO AGREE and this f!ght must be made. If not, PBF ducking again.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 09-23-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #111
space
space
 MACADEMICS said:
Could be right, the only to worry is the weight as well. How will he cope @ 147? But Pac looked terrible last time out? Maybe even declining? We'll see.......

PBF smokes Pac easy though
I think the reason why Pac Man didn't look good against Shane because Shane was moving. Shane had plenty of countering opportunities, but he didn't throw anything back. He looked like he was too nervous to fire back out of fear of being knocked out. Most of Pac Man's recent opponents have just stood in front of him and all he had to do is come forward. I agree with Floyd winning easily. Too crafty for Manny. It'll be potshots all day.
 6 years ago '10        #112
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
Your an idiot and read sh*t off bullsh*t articles. Filipino sparring partner?? That was known to be a fake article that was taken off the fake website the day it was posted dumbass. There was no source or no names given. LMAO at you still using that as proof. To this date there is NO proof that Pacquiao ever has used roids.

Philippines the HGH capital of the world?? LOL. Show me proof that even suggests that the Phillippines is the HGH capital of the world.

He originally agreed to Random blood/ unlimited urine 14 day cut off on blood first, then went down to 7 days (2yrs ago), now their position is OSDT. Now Pacquiao will agree to Full Random Blood and Urine and your still bi*ching? Pacquiao will be clean on f!ght night and that is all that matters dummy. If you are a boxing fan and not a stan "and want to see a good f!ght" you should be happy that Pacquiao will agree to OSDT and this f!ght can be made. But your still whining. Your a stan bro sorry to tell you.

Bottom line: Pacquiao will agree to OSDT and Mayweather HAS TO AGREE and this f!ght must be made. If not, PBF ducking and denying the fans the f!ght of century.
To be honest, I think this whole thing is a front. They're just trying to cash in. I don't think neither one is scared of the other. I do know one thing though.. they better make a move before it gets to the point where all interest is lost.
 6 years ago '06        #113
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
Pac man is fast dont get me wrong, but in this video is a bit exaggerated. Hes throwing random short punches open handed. But despite that im no sure if there anyone out there that going to disagree. Pac is definitely going to k!ll Marquez. There f!ghting at an unfair weight this time around.
 09-23-2011, 10:58 AM         #114
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
no offense my niga....but u dont know wtf u are talking about right now....u blabbering nonsense.....Floyd beat Oscar wtf are u talking about lol
Do you no how to read my friend... Lol floyd amd oscar were suppose to have a rematch man boxden full of idiots
 09-23-2011, 11:02 AM         #115
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again the forst excuse was money for floyd... Than he came woth the steroid excuse case closed he scared to death .. Who wouldnt be you use to being the fastest and another man makes you look slow-mo
 09-23-2011, 11:15 AM         #116
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
this clown

/thread
 Willye said:
Do you no how to read my friend... Lol floyd amd oscar were suppose to have a rematch man boxden full of idiots
First off why u acting like u cant type or spell my dude? Secondly why in the WORLD would Floyd have fought Oscar again after he beat him? That would have been a massacre....u think Floyd was ducking the rematch when he beat him once how does that even MAKE SENSE? Everyone in the world knew Oscar had no chance to beat if they had a rematch that would have been a str8 DOOKIE f!ght
 09-23-2011, 11:17 AM         #117
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know

Is when they sat down to negotiate the f!ght

pacroid WOULDN'T agree to random drug testing

had he agreed

THEY WOULD HAVE FOUGHT

Only in pacroid fan world is it ok to NOT TAKE RANDOM DRUG TESTING

when will they ever smarten up
 6 years ago '04        #118
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
Pacquiao listening to Cole World
 09-23-2011, 11:23 AM         #119
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:

Bottom line: Pacquiao will agree to OSDT and Mayweather HAS TO AGREE and this f!ght must be made. If not, PBF ducking again.
this niga still yapping....man....he did not agree to the blood testing he only agreed to the urine, everyone knows he said he wont do it because "drawing blood on day of f!ght would weaken him"......ur obviously a PacRoid STAN so I wont bother while I am a stan of neither. If Mayweather had declined the blood testing I would be calling him out the same way I dont care bout either of these nigas we just spitting the facts here bruh......get that nigas Fillipino d!ck out ur mouth that he lets loose on u whenever the roid rage gets too much an he has to creamonsomeyoungguy to release the hormones

u just a sperm towel
 09-23-2011, 11:31 AM         #120
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo whats gonna be the first excuse when Floyd mops this substance abuser?

His 2" height advantage?

5" REACH ADVANTAGE?

Or the same old excuses when Floyd mops his opponents?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now