Manny Pacquiao finna kill Marquez (video) (training)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Nate187um said:
You dont go from an average f!ghter to a "great" f!ghter in the middle of your career in the sport of boxing

You dont move up damn near 50 pounds while maintaining your speed and quickness

pacroid trains under FREDDIE ROACH who trained JAMES TONEY who GOT CAUGHT USING BANNED SUBSTANCES

Not to mention he woudn't even agree to testing which makes him even more SUSPECT

He's the only f!ghter in the sport that has a problem proving he's clean

Learn something IDIOT
y should he have to....? He has never tested positive before so y should he have to now it's principal.Why don't you unlearn all that nonsense about steroids and get your own views and not floyd's
 09-23-2011, 03:28 AM         #82
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdogg562 said:
y should he have to....? He has never tested positive before so y should he have to now it's principal.Why don't you unlearn all that nonsense about steroids and get your own views and not floyd's
If your clean whats the difference?

Other f!ghters dont have a problem with it

Oh yeah thats because their actually clean f!ghters

Unlike pacroid
 6 years ago '04        #83
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 Nate187um said:
If your clean whats the difference?

Other f!ghters dont have a problem with it

Oh yeah thats because their actually clean f!ghters

Unlike pacroid
The difference is floyd is just another boxer nothing more nothing less....why should a man bow down to another man's demands when it's not warranted.Obviously you are not a man of principal......At the end of the day floyd trumped up these alligations to take the shine off another man because he felt he was'nt number one.Guess what instead of throwing around all this bs about steroid's he could have just fought....but........well u know........ Boxing is a tough sport....you might actually have to f!ght......
 6 years ago '04        #84
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
The sad part is that even if they fought and manny won all you floyd fans would start rioting and discredit manny's win anyway so what's the point of argueing.......?
 09-23-2011, 03:39 AM         #85
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
floyd agreeing to forfeit 10 mil per pound if overweight>>>pacroid taking the test

& Floyd is taking the same test YOU IDIOT

pacroid has lost 3 times...2 draws...been KO'd/knocked down

trust me aint nobody worried about Floyd losing

so keep dreaming
 6 years ago '04        #86
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 Nate187um said:
floyd agreeing to forfeit 10 mil per pound if overweight>>>pacroid taking the test

& Floyd is taking the same test YOU IDIOT

pacroid has lost 3 times...2 draws...been KO'd/knocked down

trust me aint nobody worried about Floyd losing

so keep dreaming
Talk about beating a dead horse.......lol you just repeated the same ish....take the test take the test take the test pacman has 3 losses 2 draws been ko'ed knocked down....and everyother bs thing floyd has ever said....Do you wanna know why pacquaio has lost 3 times...2 draws...been KO'd/knocked down....because he doesnt care about winning or losing all he cares about is giving the fans there money's worth.Having everybody's respect means more then some stupid 0
 09-23-2011, 03:50 AM         #87
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdogg562 said:
Talk about beating a dead horse.......lol you just repeated the same ish....take the test take the test take the test pacman has 3 losses 2 draws been ko'ed knocked down....and everyother bs thing floyd has ever said....Do you wanna know why pacquaio has lost 3 times...2 draws...been KO'd/knocked down....because he doesnt care about winning or losing all he cares about is giving the fans there money's worth.Having everybody's respect means more then some stupid 0
false

he has 3 losses and 2 draws because HE WASN'T THE BETTER f!ghtER

smarten up d!ck sucka
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #88
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Nate187um said:
You dont move up damn near 50 pounds while maintaining your speed and quickness
I never really understood this argument. Both he and Mayweather were f!ghting at 106 lbs as teenagers. Both have fought as welterweights in their early 30s.
Both are still fast, both moving up 40 lbs during their boxing careers.

I don't get what is supposed to be so unnatural or suspicious about moving up in weight classes over the span of decades. Both f!ghters, and others, do this.
 6 years ago '04        #89
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 Nate187um said:
false

he has 3 losses and 2 draws because HE WASN'T THE BETTER f!ghtER

smarten up d!ck sucka
[pic - click to view]

All this name callin........ i see the truth stings.....you have to resort to name callin i luv it.....
 6 years ago '04        #90
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I never really understood this argument. Both he and Mayweather were f!ghting at 106 lbs as teenagers. Both have fought as welterweights in their early 30s.

I don't get what is supposed to be so unnatural or suspicious about moving up in weight classes over the span of decades. Both f!ghters, and others, do this.
.................................................. ....................:agreement6:
 09-23-2011, 04:00 AM         #91
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jdogg you don't know sh*t about boxing, please stop slime damn.
 09-23-2011, 04:04 AM         #92
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:

Did you not read prior posts???

Floyd is what a year older and he's been f!ghting at 130 since 1996

Pacroid didn't f!ght at 130 until 2005

We all weighed 106 at some point but not AS GROWN a.ss MEN

6 years ago '04        #93
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 4028 4028
 jdogg562 said:
Do yourself a favor and get a new hero to worship......floyd fan's will believe and follow what ever that dude say's........at the end of the day floyd look's like a str8 female i would f!ght u but u have to take addtional tests the athletic commisions testing are not good enuff...... aND YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION WHEN DID FLOYD START WORRYING ABOUT ADDITIONAL TESTING.....don't worry i'll wait.........
Is that why boxers keep dropping dead at an early age because "the athletic commision test are good enough " ? Whenever someone trys to make a sport safer they are always frowned upon . Look at freddy roach look at roger mayweather both former boxers do either seem healthy to you ? And people lose because they arent the better f!ghter or the better team its that simple . If they Cowboys or whoever lose on Sunday they dont say oh well we gave the fans there moneys worth they say we werent prepared and they were the better team . Ya boy lost its ok he turned 30 and started knockin people out .

Last edited by Fameus; 09-23-2011 at 04:53 AM..
 09-23-2011, 05:04 AM         #94
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga look drugged up as sh*t

cmon now theres actually people that think this dude never used/uses performance enhancing drugs

The fact he declined drug testing then all the sudden came around weeks later an said "he will do it now" wasnt enuff to ring a bell?

Last edited by bxrulez; 09-23-2011 at 05:14 AM..
 09-23-2011, 05:13 AM         #95
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
such a hype job. who the fu*k shadow boxes like that? just throwing random punches, the fu*k?
 carltouss619 said:
you are such an idiot. you do see while he is shadow boxing....he is visualizing different scenarios facing him right? He is exploring different ways to attack. not just throwing a flurry of punches, so that random idiots like you can say" oh man he is so fast, he will k!ll Floyd" fu*k out of here with this garbage
Hes building speed and endurance by going hard when hes tired..

but damn, this video gives me memories of when i used to train i miss my old body lol
 6 years ago '06        #96
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Get up to date! Your "take the test argument" is invalid. PACQUIAO WILL AGREE TO FULL RANDOM BLOOD AND URINE. He will be clean on f!ght night. Why you guys still bi*ching? If PBF starts ducking and dodging again Pacquiao after Nov 12 you guys have no excuse, remember that!

You better pray to God PBF doesn't pull another bi*ch move

Last edited by dehdeh23; 09-23-2011 at 05:59 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #97
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Mike Nitty said:
Imma Floyd fan...so according to these Paqiuo fans I have no knowledge of boxing and they do

Manny's a druggie face it...ole cheatin a.ss n*gga.

IMO Manny has 2 diff careers

before the roids when he was above avg and n*ggas was barley checkin for him

and

after the roids when he dominated everybody and everybody knows his name

...tell me I'm lyin.
So it's impossible for an athlete to improve?

/ARGUMENT

/YOURLIFE

/YOURSOUL

/YOURDESCENDANTS
 6 years ago '06        #98
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Note to PBF fans: PACQUIAO WILL AGREE TO OSDT.

If Mayweather ducks this time you guys are done. What will you guys have to say? NOTHING!

I know PBF going to duck. Just watch. Just waiting until Nov. 13 to see what ya'll have to say for yourselves.
 09-23-2011, 06:14 AM         #99
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gayweather will do anything to avoid Pac man at all cost. pus*y a.ss n*gga.
 09-23-2011, 06:17 AM         #100
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
Note to PBF fans: PACQUIAO WILL AGREE TO OSDT.

If Mayweather ducks this time you guys are done. What will you guys have to say? NOTHING!

I know PBF going to duck. Just watch. Just waiting until Nov. 13 to see what ya'll have to say for yourselves.
ok f*ggot we'll see...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy