The NEW Facebook unveiled at the F8 Conference (RIP Google Plus)

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
that Dangerously dude is super weird.

But yeah, the new facebook is TERRIBLE. (thats MY opinion, im allowed to think it is TERRIBLE, right?)

the new changes to facebook ironically PUSHED me to start using my google+ more...
 09-23-2011, 12:56 PM         #122
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I care about is a dislike button.

Still don't understand how they ain't make one yet
 09-23-2011, 01:54 PM         #123
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat 1 Dude said:

But yeah, the new facebook is TERRIBLE. (thats MY opinion, im allowed to think it is TERRIBLE, right?)

the new changes to facebook ironically PUSHED me to start using my google+ more...
I put the voice of a 16 year old girl from jersey to your post and it TOTALLY FITS.
 09-23-2011, 01:55 PM         #124
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
i love seeing people put sh*t up like

"fu*k this test, I'm sick, have to work a 12 hour shift AND pay rent tommorrow GOD DAMMIT"

...4 people liked this.
And then they awkwardly have to explain why they liked it.
 6 years ago '05        #125
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
You guys are all retarded for arguing over this. Google and Facebook have a direct partnership through Adsense which is controlled by Google and accounts for 80% advertising revenue on the internet.

You can like both social networks, it's not serious enough for a debate. As for homie saying Google fails at everything they control a market share on search engines, and advertising on the internet. Let's put it like this, if it happened on the internet it probably has a connection to Google, and that's fact.

A smart person would applaud both companies and say they want in on both revenue streams. But people "part" of their social networks and battling it out on Boxden is enough for you guys.
 6 years ago '05        #126
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Dangerously said:
Whatever f*ggot, keep quoting me and keep racking up those Ls.
This phaggot is up at 3 in the morning, thinking about me while he's slurping Mark Zuckerberg and he has the nerve to say somebody else is "racking up Ls."
 6 years ago '05        #127
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dat 1 Dude said:

09-23-2011, 02:35 PM         #128
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
This phaggot is up at 3 in the morning, thinking about me while he's slurping Mark Zuckerberg and he has the nerve to say somebody else is "racking up Ls."
Attention from me is the only reason why you're in this thread in the first place. Keep talking about gay sh*t tho batty boy. Show those true colors.

I've never seen someone so desperate for a co-sign, but you can't stand up for yourself. All you can do is talk about gay sh*t, count my posts and look at what time I post them. Do you want to know what I had for lunch today too? How about what my cable bill is? What a lame

Last edited by Dangerously; 09-23-2011 at 02:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #129
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Attention from me is the only reason why you're in this thread in the first place. Keep talking about gay sh*t tho batty boy. Show those true colors.

I've never seen someone so desperate for a co-sign, but you can't stand up for yourself. All you can do is talk about gay sh*t, count my posts and look at what time I post them. Do you want to know what I had for lunch today too? How about what my cable bill is? What a lame

Dat 1 Dude said:

6 years ago '05        #130
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2215 2215
 Scoop said:
i just don't like the auto-stalker sh*t going on. i dont care that much about my "friends" online to see what they are doing this instant. i dont want them to track where i make an update from, when, why, etc.

i just value privacy and today, privacy is almost a non existent concept in real life, even more so online.

I don't sit on facebook, and hardly ever log in unless its to respond to a message or notification. its just not that big of a deal for me
this is the biggest problem i have with sh*t like facebook. I personally never had a facebook because i cant fu*ks with social networking. People dont realize that NOTHING is private on the internet, ive seen many instances where its ruined lives because people used it for more than simple information gathering and chat.
 6 years ago '10        #131
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Ya n*ggas campaigning hard as hell for Facebook and google+ like ya is shareholders...

Who gives a sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #132
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
facebook slowly moving towards facebook browser
 09-23-2011, 03:51 PM         #133
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FB is always going to run this social sh*t!!
 6 years ago '05        #134
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I got the new Facebook timeline. sh*t is tight with the Spotify and Hulu integration.
 09-23-2011, 04:53 PM         #135
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOW TO GET THE NEW FACEBOOK TIMELINE

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #136
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
 Dangerously said:
I put the voice of a 16 year old girl from jersey to your post and it TOTALLY FITS.
Ohhhhhh...

Ok....
 6 years ago '04        #137
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
this timeline just fu*ked my life up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can see post i did back in 2007.. account GONE!!!
 6 years ago '05        #138
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I don't have FB so I don't know the feel of it but if they have post kept back from 2007 and before you wonder why posts that far back are being saved.
 6 years ago '05        #139
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:
 Dat 1 Dude said:
Ohhhhhh...

Ok....
 6 years ago '04        #140
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I just started using Facebook just to show pics of my daughter to friend's a family and to keep in touch with my family because we are so spread out, but what's the big fu*king deal here? What does it matter if it still has you posts from 07? It honestly doesn't look that different to me today then it did two weeks ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago