The NEW Facebook unveiled at the F8 Conference (RIP Google Plus)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2011, 01:19 AM         #101
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anything they do can't be worst than Facebook's current look. This has to be the worst changes they did so far, that flicker is annoying as hell and the "top news" I get is some BS. I think a good 20 people on my friends list deactivated since this current change. It would be funny to read all my old statuses though. Right now they only let you go into 2009

FB needs to keep things simple, people are turned off for google+ because of it's look. Twitter can't replace facebook because it lacks simple features that other networking sites like G+, FB and Myspace had. (Relationship statuses, who's online, chat, ect) I also don't get why DMs are limited to 140 characters too

TH35 said:

for real... when I logged in was like I'm usually on the app but the app is kinda wack too.
TouchPad app still looks like the old Facebook
 6 years ago '05        #102
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Spotify >>>>>>>
 09-23-2011, 01:36 AM         #103
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't even know what FB looks like now. Haven't got on in over 2 months. But these changes seem horrible.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,624 | Props total: 13691 13691
 Dangerously said:
Post 30 more times showing us how you're afraid of big words and common sense.
Afraid of big words? On Boxden? You're a dumbass.
 09-23-2011, 03:27 AM         #105
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Afraid of big words? On Boxden? You're a dumbass.
Whatever f*ggot, keep quoting me and keep racking up those Ls.
 6 years ago '05        #106
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
It's been a while since I've been on Facebook
 6 years ago '11        #107
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
aye fu*k a bossypants
 6 years ago '04        #108
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Dangerously said:
Zuckerberg is more of a Steve Jobs/Larry Page type of Chief who will control everything about Facebook regardless of who the shareholder is. Right now, there are several investors, venture capitalists, backers and people who simply have a stake in Facebook right now and they don't have any more control than than a day trader in Munich who will buy 100 shares during the IPO.

I think this gives Facebook more capital and should only do better for them across the foreseeable future.

I guess the con would be that Facebook's valuation would be closely tied to our failing economy and it's worth would be vulnerable to news cycles and rumors. But look at Apple and Google...they have plenty of bad press come across the wire and they're the two most powerful companies on the Stock market today.
a day trader in Munich will not be able to get on an IPO of any magnitude much less this one. what i wanna know is, were you at the conference and if so why
 6 years ago '10        #109
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1956 1956
starting to dislike facebook already
 09-23-2011, 09:34 AM         #110
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas getting emotionally attached to facebook is sad smh
 6 years ago '06        #111
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Facebook Timeline, a convenient way to see your status updates all the way back to the beginning of your facebook account.

ummm wtf fu*kin creeps gonna love this one
 09-23-2011, 10:06 AM         #112
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y.G., what are you doing in this thread? Strictly to troll? All of us came into this thread because we are interested in the new changes. You came in just throwing hate to the creator, causing a back and forth 12 year old discussion that will never get resolved. With this, you've made it damn near impossible to filter through the actual information and the garbage. Your life is a waste.
 6 years ago '06        #113
1OverJordan24 123 heat pts123
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 990 990
facebook fail
 6 years ago '05        #114
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Gattsau said:
sh*t is garb. Facebook fell off when it started allowing everyone to signup.
dude aren't you like 40? you weren't even allowed on fb when it started ya old a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #115
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Nu Tymez said:
I am a big fan of Facebook and I can honestly say this is the first time I strongly disliked a featured they added.. But that Newsfeed with the instant updates is horrible.. I don't want people to know everything I like or comment on.. And I don't want to know whose statuses or pics my friends are commenting on it I don't even know the person..

That's the whole point of facebook. Its a FACE-BOOK. Your whole life will be blogged. People need to know when you take a number 2 and when you clipped your toe nails.

Scoop said:
essentially thats why im still even on facebook; for damage control man.

when you work in an environment where the difference between a promotion and getting fired is your internet identity, caution is mandatory. i dont think people realize that sh*t at all
Word, I ain't putting nothing stupid that will catch up on me in later in life. This is why I just fu*k with MSN. People talk to me and only me.

Last edited by Wasted; 09-23-2011 at 11:23 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #116
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 whouthinkitis said:
This ^^^^ it was better that way but when they started allowing everybody to sign up, from the wack a.ss upgrades, and now it notifies when people "like" a picture? FB is becoming more of a spy tool with these upgrades.

I finally got rid of my account 3 weeks ago b/c it simply got boring to me.

I signed up to facebook on something like June 17th 2004 and signed off on June 24th 2004. As soon as I signed up everyone added me and everyone wanted to know what I did, how I felt and that sh*t was being published to people I didn't want knowing. Even when you modified it so you only spoke to the person you wanted to, someone there would leak something to someone else.

sh*t was stupid.
 09-23-2011, 12:11 PM         #117
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Yeah I always thought u were either 13 or 40ish also
 09-23-2011, 12:18 PM         #118
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So glad i quit facebook years ago. sh*t is the definition of a stalker, or fed's dream. i don't even like my family knowing what i'm doing and i'm sure as hell not gonna let people i barely know, know, including the feds
 09-23-2011, 12:51 PM         #119
Frank Dukes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
Facebook is preparing to go public. Investors are about to make money off everyone that hops on board

shhhhhhhhhhhit better believe im buying stock son. ill get a fu*king loan from the bank if i have to. then look back in thirty years and say damn remember when that sh*t was XX, now its x*x. and laugh all the way to the bank for my retirement.
 6 years ago '09        #120
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Anyone interested in a start up, shoot me a pm..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago