The NEW Facebook unveiled at the F8 Conference (RIP Google Plus)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Dangerously said:
Nope. That's why I added my mom to Facebook. Knowing that she can call me in an instant to check up and down on my facebook keeps me in check. I remember I commented on some jumpoff's pick of her a.ss and she called me ten minutes later like "WHY IS THAT HEFER'S a.ss OUT?!"
 6 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
This n*gga really wants facebook to live on forever. He is in here defending and hyping this sh*t like it's something that is a difference maker in life. If a n*gga isn't employed by Mark then he has issues with all of this forcing facebook sh*t.

If you like facebook, fine. But, like that sh*t to yourself and dont be mad that others choose not to like it or have issues with it.
 09-22-2011, 04:01 PM         #43
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This n*gga really wants facebook to live on forever.
Another ignorant statement gathered by my enthusiasm of the updates. Where did I say I wanted Facebook to live on forever? What a lame a.ssertion. You sound like one of those cool guys in the Hip Hop Spot who add "swag" or say "that sh*t cray" when they have nothing intelligent to add to a discussion.

Fly 2ndComing said:
He is in here defending and hyping this sh*t like it's something that is a difference maker in life. If a n*gga isn't employed by Mark then he has issues with all of this forcing facebook sh*t.
So the Android supporters in here are all employed by Google then? Google Plus enthusiasts hold a vested interest in Google too? Nobody stands to make money off of anything that we discuss in BX Wireless. This is the first thread about facebook, so how do I become random BX user to FACEBOOK d!ckRIDER in one post

Once again, you make over the top a.ssertions in order to devalue anything I've said because you don't have anything intelligent to add. All you came in to say was "I don't understand anything about this, I wish threadstarter would stop talking about things I don't understand. DERP DERP." disgusting.

Fly 2ndComing said:
If you like facebook, fine. But, like that sh*t to yourself and dont be mad that others choose not to like it or have issues with it.
Then I don't plan on seeing you or anyone else post an Apple, Google, HP, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Dell, Microsoft, Oracle, Linux, Sun Microsystems, Acer, or any other type of thread that provides a news update on a product ever again. Please, like Fly 2nd Coming has asked, keep that sh*t to yourself because someone may choose not to like it or have issue with it.

Way to redefine the message board.
 6 years ago '04        #44
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2756 2756
I'm going to say this, wtf should we all care we can natively stream hulu and netflix on facebook especially when you can only use it on a web browser. How hard is it to just go to the fu*king webpage with more better feature instead a dumbdown version. This is jut a pointless addon.
 09-22-2011, 04:33 PM         #45
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I'm going to say this, wtf should we all care we can natively stream hulu and netflix on facebook especially when you can only use it on a web browser. How hard is it to just go to the fu*king webpage with more better feature instead a dumbdown version. This is jut a pointless addon.
Because, if your facebook shows you that someone has viewed an episode of 30 Rock, instead of going to Hulu, logging in, clicking on 30 Rock, finding the episode, waiting for it to load and viewing it...you click the episode...and you watch it.

I don't understand the resistance.
 6 years ago '06        #46
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #47
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Dangerously said:
That's right, continue being pointless
Continue away sir.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:
I'm following a liveblog you moron

Y.G. is going to make an infograph of my statistics now.
Update the first post then, dumbass.

On a site where heat points are awarded to threads such as , your wack a.ss thread couldn't even muster a Hot Topic.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This n*gga really wants facebook to live on forever. He is in here defending and hyping this sh*t like it's something that is a difference maker in life. If a n*gga isn't employed by Mark then he has issues with all of this forcing facebook sh*t.

Exactly, n*gga up here talkin bout "RIP Google Plus" and replying 1,682 times in his own thread.

Nobody mentioned nothin bout Twitter or Google Plus, f*ckin goober.

But we're forgetting, this phaggot gets his d*ck hard over any company that competes with Google.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Because, if your facebook shows you that someone has viewed an episode of 30 Rock, instead of going to Hulu, logging in, clicking on 30 Rock, finding the episode, waiting for it to load and viewing it...you click the episode...and you watch it.

I don't understand the resistance.
Yea, because it's so tedious to go to Hulu and find the latest episode of 30 Rock.

This dude is a clown.
 6 years ago '09        #51
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
im good. glad i aint on that myspace, facebook bullsh*t no more. facebook turning into the very thing that made n*ggas leave myspace for them in the first place. that clean, mature simplicity is out the window
 6 years ago '11        #52
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Rockobox said:
When's it drop?

And does this mean that n*ggas can finally dislike posts?

Fat bi*ches will not approve.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

Fat bi*ches will not approve.
 6 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17181 17181
Google got this fool nervous, changing things up and sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #55
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17181 17181
 Dangerously said:
Another ignorant statement gathered by my enthusiasm of the updates. Where did I say I wanted Facebook to live on forever? What a lame a.ssertion. You sound like one of those cool guys in the Hip Hop Spot who add "swag" or say "that sh*t cray" when they have nothing intelligent to add to a discussion.

6 years ago '04        #56
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Gattsau said:
Facebook was better when u needed a college email that is a undisputed fact. It has nothing to do with going against the norm. But keep defending it like ur getting paid.
Co-sign on that. I have people telling everyone else where i work and what I do and have a message from facebook saying I should like this and publish it. I dont put up where i work for a reason. It just seems with all the "top posts" and stuff everything is jumbled together and makes no sense. In my opinion its not put together well and further makes it easier for people to literally know everything about you whether u want it out there or not. An app through facebook that says WHERE YOU POSTED SOMETHING FROM? hell no. I'll hold out and wait to see what features they sh*t can, if its none i'll most likely get off that junk....
 09-22-2011, 07:59 PM         #57
Sean on par son  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks good
 6 years ago '08        #58
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Rockobox said:
When's it drop?

And does this mean that n*ggas can finally dislike posts?
this is all i want, people gonna hate me, but as long as they know i hate their status....its all good
 09-22-2011, 08:02 PM         #59
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a dislike button is called....ignoring the status.
 09-22-2011, 08:04 PM         #60
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Facebook was better when u needed a college email that is a undisputed fact. It has nothing to do with going against the norm. But keep defending it like ur getting paid.
this

now these dumbass uneducated n*ggas runnin rampant

i dont even add those people...i just hate seeing them around posting their stupid opinions on other peoples sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy