The NEW Facebook unveiled at the F8 Conference (RIP Google Plus)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 01:57 PM         #21
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Maps Timeline view which shows where you posted your updates.
 09-22-2011, 01:58 PM         #22
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

You can add old content to enhance your timeline as well.
 09-22-2011, 02:01 PM         #23
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
i dont understand why youre so defensive about fb.

why cant i have my opinion like you have yours? you love it and d!ck ride it, and i choose not to.

whats the big deal? i think sh*t is wack right now and tons of people are leaving.

to me, its all downhill, even with all the advancements.
Because you can't intelligently explain why Facebook is going downhill. I'm not defensive against Facebook, I'm against the type of attitude that's prevalent regarding what's popular on the Internet where people have to stand out or be different for the sake of being different. If you go along with what's popular you're a brainless sheep and a d!ckrider if you advocate for it.

It's stupid and I left that mentality behind in High School, maybe you should do the same.
 09-22-2011, 02:04 PM         #24
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
11:55 am "Well, for Timeline, we have a beta period, and it starts... now. If you're a developer you're going to be able to start using Timeline today, and we'll have a signup to roll it out over the next few weeks."
So that means there will be a gradual rollout of the Timeline feature for FB.
 6 years ago '08        #25
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
@ the dude who said FB is going downhill Probably sitting on FB right damn now.
 09-22-2011, 02:07 PM         #26
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Because you can't intelligently explain why Facebook is going downhill. I'm not defensive against Facebook, I'm against the type of attitude that's prevalent regarding what's popular on the Internet where people have to stand out or be different for the sake of being different. If you go along with what's popular you're a brainless sheep and a d!ckrider if you advocate for it.

It's stupid and I left that mentality behind in High School, maybe you should do the same.
 Gattsau said:
sh*t is garb. Facebook fell off when it started allowing everyone to signup.
See, this is what I'm talking about.
 6 years ago '10        #27
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
What are the pros and cons for Facebook being public versus private? anybody
 09-22-2011, 02:22 PM         #28
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
What are the pros and cons for Facebook being public versus private? anybody
Zuckerberg is more of a Steve Jobs/Larry Page type of Chief who will control everything about Facebook regardless of who the shareholder is. Right now, there are several investors, venture capitalists, backers and people who simply have a stake in Facebook right now and they don't have any more control than than a day trader in Munich who will buy 100 shares during the IPO.

I think this gives Facebook more capital and should only do better for them across the foreseeable future.

I guess the con would be that Facebook's valuation would be closely tied to our failing economy and it's worth would be vulnerable to news cycles and rumors. But look at Apple and Google...they have plenty of bad press come across the wire and they're the two most powerful companies on the Stock market today.
 09-22-2011, 02:24 PM         #29
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For instance, in iOS5, Apple originally was going to make Facebook Integration system wide. Rumor has it that an Apple Employee was asked why they decided to integrate with Twitter instead of Facebook and the employee allegedly replied with: "Because Mark Zuckerberg is a d!ck."

For the record, Windows Phone 7 has system wide Facebook Integration
 6 years ago '04        #30
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Dangerously said:

i just don't like the auto-stalker sh*t going on. i dont care that much about my "friends" online to see what they are doing this instant. i dont want them to track where i make an update from, when, why, etc.

i just value privacy and today, privacy is almost a non existent concept in real life, even more so online.

I don't sit on facebook, and hardly ever log in unless its to respond to a message or notification. its just not that big of a deal for me
 6 years ago '10        #31
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
How visible is Facebook is other countries?
 6 years ago '04        #32
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am a big fan of Facebook and I can honestly say this is the first time I strongly disliked a featured they added.. But that Newsfeed with the instant updates is horrible.. I don't want people to know everything I like or comment on.. And I don't want to know whose statuses or pics my friends are commenting on it I don't even know the person..
 6 years ago '05        #33
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Dangerously said:

You should read this. Neither Google or Twitter can natively stream Hulu. Netflix, Spotify or Slacker FM.

And?
 6 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
This n*gga Dangerously has made 57% of posts in his own thread.
 09-22-2011, 03:02 PM         #35
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
This n*gga Dangerously has made 57% of posts in his own thread.
I'm following a liveblog you moron

Y.G. is going to make an infograph of my statistics now.
 09-22-2011, 03:04 PM         #36
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
And?
That's right, continue being pointless
 09-22-2011, 03:06 PM         #37
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
i just don't like the auto-stalker sh*t going on. i dont care that much about my "friends" online to see what they are doing this instant. i dont want them to track where i make an update from, when, why, etc.

i just value privacy and today, privacy is almost a non existent concept in real life, even more so online.

I don't sit on facebook, and hardly ever log in unless its to respond to a message or notification. its just not that big of a deal for me

I'm sure all major government agencies monitor Facebook for various intelligence/spying reasons. I mean, privacy is important that's for sure, but I think the interaction and information that's shared on facebook is done in a way that's very convenient. I'm concerned about privacy so I just monitor what's being published about me
 09-22-2011, 03:08 PM         #38
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
I am a big fan of Facebook and I can honestly say this is the first time I strongly disliked a featured they added.. But that Newsfeed with the instant updates is horrible.. I don't want people to know everything I like or comment on.. And I don't want to know whose statuses or pics my friends are commenting on it I don't even know the person..
I don't like that the newsfeed shows what people are commenting on, but I do like that it's replaced the live updates so you don't have such a resource hogging site constantly updating. It saves on resources and makes Facebook a much more enjoyable site to use. At first I hated it like you, but after using it with a bunch of industry nerds this morning, I opened up to it a bit more.
 6 years ago '04        #39
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Dangerously said:

I'm sure all major government agencies monitor Facebook for various intelligence/spying reasons. I mean, privacy is important that's for sure, but I think the interaction and information that's shared on facebook is done in a way that's very convenient. I'm concerned about privacy so I just monitor what's being published about me
essentially thats why im still even on facebook; for damage control man.

when you work in an environment where the difference between a promotion and getting fired is your internet identity, caution is mandatory. i dont think people realize that sh*t at all
 09-22-2011, 03:25 PM         #40
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
essentially thats why im still even on facebook; for damage control man.

when you work in an environment where the difference between a promotion and getting fired is your internet identity, caution is mandatory. i dont think people realize that sh*t at all
Nope. That's why I added my mom to Facebook. Knowing that she can call me in an instant to check up and down on my facebook keeps me in check. I remember I commented on some jumpoff's pic of her a.ss and she called me ten minutes later like "WHY IS THAT HEFER'S a.ss OUT?!"

It definitely keeps me in check because working for where I work...you can definitely get sh*t exposed via FB.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy